GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Could someone help me please?

Could someone help me please?
Ok so im trying to choose my build, I'm lvl 1 but I do not wish to spend cash on resets so I want to have a plan to spend the less money I can in perk or skill resets
So My plan is a 1x1 build, I've already decided to have a doc and a miner, miner will have primary mines and sub machine secondary, I have no clues on what should I take on the doc and what should be the 3rd unit, I think I will need kill power but I'm not sure... Could someone please help me? :|
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Build °1 :
Unit 1 : colt + doctor ( + melee )
Unit 2 : Uzi + miner ( + nades )
Unit 3 : milkor + shotguns ( + meds )
------------------------------------------------------------
Build °2 :
Unit 1 : colt + doctor ( + melee )
Unit 2 : milkor + melee - 14 ap ( + meds )
Unit 3 : milkor + melee - shelter ( + mines )
------------------------------------------------------------
Build °3 :
Unit 1 : Uzi + doctor ( + melee )
Unit 2 : m60 + melee - 14 ap ( + mines )
Unit 3 : colt - shelter + melee
----- u can choose 1 of them =D-----
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
:)

Ok so im trying to choose my build, I'm lvl 1 but I do not wish to spend cash on resets so I want to have a plan to spend the less money I can in perk or skill resets
So My plan is a 1x1 build, I've already decided to have a doc and a miner, miner will have primary mines and sub machine secondary, I have no clues on what should I take on the doc and what should be the 3rd unit, I think I will need kill power but I'm not sure... Could someone please help me? :|

Tekken fan I see? 😁 well on the doc, you should make Assault Rifle and rest on melee, for your 3 unit you could consider making a shelter with pistols or sub machine, also there is a chance for a sniper 14 ap with sub machine or 14 ap Machine guns like m60 and so, but in the end its ur own to decide what u make :P. Hope i helped.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yes I am and thx for the suggestion but right now my biggest problem is I had a miner once and mines can make you win with 2 units against 3, because sometimes mines are game changing, and for a 1x1 most of the time they should be useful, my question is if someone that has a miner or experiences with mine, what would you say I require more?
1-Miner/submachine
2-colt/doc/melee
3-No clue, I was thinking of doing it a 16 ap unit, using max submachine then with melee but I'm not sure if I will have the require fire power to kill people so I kinda want to hear from other people that have miners
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
2 units is good !

Yes I am and thx for the suggestion but right now my biggest problem is I had a miner once and mines can make you win with 2 units against 3, because sometimes mines are game changing, and for a 1x1 most of the time they should be useful, my question is if someone that has a miner or experiences with mine, what would you say I require more?
1-Miner/submachine
2-colt/doc/melee
3-No clue, I was thinking of doing it a 16 ap unit, using max submachine then with melee but I'm not sure if I will have the require fire power to kill people so I kinda want to hear from other people that have miners

I think 16 ap is bad in low lvls ! I mean u need much time for do it ! Most of players who have 16 ap units reset in high lvls ! So if you re casher ' u can do it D
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
It is too soon for you to think that much about builds, most people give up on this game by level 10... so, just try to use what is fun for you.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Best 1x1 build
See ...
i think this is the best build for 1x1
Build
thats the best build i knew for now 😉
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
x3 tanks
X3 COLT TANKS, what kind of noob doesn't have life perks?
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

X3 COLT TANKS, what kind of noob doesn't have life perks?

99% of all level 50s for instance.
as for the topic use aksu and scouts with hp perks until the end of lvl 5, then reset for free to whatever you want.
if you make doc i would start with strong backs and make it 13 ap before doc, its not essential to heal other units until certain level.
you can check my guide here you may find some useful tips.
A guide to saving cash
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

as for the topic use aksu and scouts with hp perks until the end of lvl 5, then reset for free to whatever you want.
if you make doc i would start with strong backs and make it 13 ap before doc, its not essential to heal other units until certain level.
A guide to saving cash

In Other Words All 50's Except Me.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

A guide to saving cash

Yeah, i know, really bad build, waste of perks
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him