GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

someone hacked an old account of mine

someone hacked an old account of mine

i was surprised to see a message being posted by an old account of mine, Knife.
link is to some kind of form in latin lang titled "hack gunrox".
i don't care about the account, just worries me that its hackable.
edit: now that i take a closer look at Knife, i see that its been going on for a while now.
i remember having more wins than loses, now its 286/600. guess its a talented fella.
Edited 2 minutes later by .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
i just found another old account of me running wild in lost beach:

9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
failed
U fail for those reasons :
1 - no proof that the 2 accounts are urs 😝
2 - (let's take that there are ur accounts ) no proof show loses more than wines ( u didn't show stats ) 😝
3 - if he stol that doesn't mean he " Hack U " ... 😝
Ty for read and I hope u don't answer with bad words 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

2 - (let's take that there are ur accounts ) no proof show loses more than wines ( u didn't show stats ) 😝

1. i dont need to prove these are my accounts, even if i had a way of doing so. if the mods need any proof of that i will deliver it to them. my words are enough for them to run a check on these ips (i suspect its same person).
2. thats a complete garbage point you have there. it was only a comic relief.
3. that's exactly what it means, since i didn't give out any information regarding this account. furthermore, i don't even remember the login information so suggesting i did it by accident without noticing is pointless.
it seem by your weak and pointless notes that you, my friend, is the one who failed.
this topic is adressed to berserker and other mods in order for them to first and foremost ban the account that is spamming malicious links in chat, and second, investigate how could "lost" account be regained by someone who is not the original owner.
if you have something useful to contribute to that end, please share it. otherwise please don't comment further.
thanks
Edited 3 minutes later by .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
My friend called Logan777 was the owner of knife and gull
his friend "gabiextreme" hacked by this link then he send knife a message with the hack link .. so he entered it because he trust his friend "but he didnt know his friend is stolen"
So his accounts knife and gull now hacked
idk its whose accounts . ArtBear or logan777 . Mybe they are friends and was sharing accs
but what I know is the person who was talking me and my friend from 2 years called logan777
Finally Attention To All DONT EVER TRY TO ENTER ANY LINK SAYS ABOUT HACK CASH AND DONT EVER ACCEPT OFFER OF ANYONE WHO ASK U FOR EMAIL AND PASS THEN HE CHARGE FOR U .. THEY ARE ACCOUNTS STEALERS LIKE LOLZ2013 AND KAREEM AND ALBIN
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

? that hacker is your friends? -___-i-am_-_old u so happy hummm.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
The mysteries of the "Ghost accounts" will never be solved >;D Kind of creepy that two people claimed to own them... and yet they claim that is was "hacked/stolen" THE HAUNTING IS AMONG US ;D
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
idk

? that hacker is your friends? -___-i-am_-_old u so happy hummm.

I dont know even who is the hacker 😝 😉 and I'm all time happy 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
u right dude

The mysteries of the "Ghost accounts" will never be solved >;D Kind of creepy that two people claimed to own them... and yet they claim that is was "hacked/stolen" THE HAUNTING IS AMONG US ;D

Hmm ghost accounts .... Nice name 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him