GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

CupCake Want fame Fake !!!

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2 3

Reply to
looks the same XD u made it look worst by making it closer....and the same blurryness is in your pic also
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

The picture is a little blurred so you can't catch every last detail. And you zooming in making it even MORE blurred is certainly not helping.

OFc its blurred, there is a filter in photoshop called Blur filter, its uses do hide the imperfections, and this guy uses it too much: looks at this:

look I did it by myself in photoshopt:

you can see the diference btw, a original image and a blur one. When someone make a fake photo its very hard to hide every detal, so we apply this filter to hide the things.

well, but anyway, besides its thea blur filter. You must be blind to dont see the diferent btw the fonts of the lettes.
Edited 2 minutes later by .
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
I see. The fake got an arial font. The real font should be times new roman?
because letter "l" should have a little line above it.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
Little reenactment of what happened.
This was our little reenactment of what happened to show that 1, the background is the same with letters over it and everything. 2, the letters are the same. And 3, I just like how we thought this up to prove it.😁
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

This was our little reenactment of what happened to show that 1, the background is the same with letters over it and everything. 2, the letters are the same. And 3, I just like how we thought this up to prove it.😁

if you cant see any diference btw the letter, i think u need glasses. Look at the letter ''L''
the photo that the guy used in fake photo is Arial.
the font of gunrox, i dont know but for sure its not arial
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
Photo shopped picture....
Ban Tromper for this.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

if you cant see any diference btw the letter, i think u need glasses. Look at the letter ''L''

For the love of... Stop trying to protect her man! You're better than this, end her tyranny of faking in Gunrox and let her get banned for something she most likely did! She should get banned from all her accounts like Whistle said so she will finally stop doing stuff like fakes and manipulation. I don't know why you guys defend her so much. Is it because you want to be #1 forever with her fakes helping you guys out even more?
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
its really a photoshop. Its clear that letter l.
letter l (el) in gunroxm got a line on top. The fake pic is a plane line.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

This is an excellent reenactment that dismisses the argument that the letter "i" looks like an "l" in the alleged photoshop. IT IS NOT A PHOTOSHOP - everything looks the same even the "i".
That pretty much closes the case on Cupcake. It is not a photoshop, this is a real screenshot and Berserker needs to keep his word where he said that any clan making fake fames will be seriously punished to set an example.
KEEP YOUR WORD BERSERKER! Dont let Cupcake make you look like a weak, inept, myoptic, lily-livered, inbred, luddite, sickly, muslim, gullible administrator!
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

For the love of... Stop trying to protect her man! You're better than this, end her tyranny of faking in Gunrox and let her get banned for something she most likely did! She should get banned from all her accounts like Whistle said so she will finally stop doing stuff like fakes and manipulation. I don't know why you guys defend her so much. Is it because you want to be #1 forever with her fakes helping you guys out even more?

well, first of all I not playing gunrox for a while now and i dont care who is firsst, second or wahtever in gunrox. But I was looking this post and then i see a fake phto so shameless and peoplo still thinking its real that make me want to proff its not real. I would do the same for whoever was accused. Im recently having a Photoshop Course, and im learning a lot of it.
and also
''Law-breaking with moderating.
Deceiving moderator /giving false information or fabricated evidences.''

and you should be ashamed, everyone can see the letter are very diferent, even you can see it but u still trying to proff something this is not fake.
Well, I posted here before becoz i really tougth the peoplo maybe think the photo is real, but now i see the peoplo know its fake but are saying its real only to get cupcake banned.
anyway, you should be banned for say the letters of this 2 photos are the same. The size is the same, now pay atttention in the word'' will''
11 years ago
11 years ago
humm

What Is That !?
i Can't understand What Happen !!!
Where Berserker ?
CupCake Ask me about fake Fame !!!!!!!!😲
STOP FAKE FAME , aFFFF We Don't need fakers in this game !!!

all fakers banned for ever !!!

hummm this is one of many proofs already posted here now it's up to the berserker providences banning more accurate....
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
For Tromper:
Why do something not good if youll get caught? The font is different. Letter L is there as proof its photoshop.
Good editors like you also need to be very careful before making those fake pics.
If youll edit fake pics, make sure you check all the similarities and differences.
The background, font, time, and others.
Well with those edits, even a successful edit, i hope mods still got a way to know if it is fake or not.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

You must be blind as a bat! For Gods sake, I hope you never get behind the wheel of a car. You will run over and kill little innocent children at the first school crossing you come to come to. Your eyesight is terrible, and we all know what leads to blindness don't we?
Its best if you stop commenting right now Henrique, all you are doing is embarrassing yourself.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
hummm

Only someone from C2A would stoop this low ☺

it was he who called for fake fame? here we all know so berserker not ban .. do not know why but I think it would be fair but a banishment and take some points of the toxic clan fame
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

Also, the fake pic got s bigger font than the original. The font seems bigger than the name of the player. Which should be not.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

You must be blind as a bat! For Gods sake, I hope you never get behind the wheel of a car. You will run over and kill little innocent children at the first school crossing you come to come to. Your eyesight is terrible, and we all know what leads to blindness don't we?
Its best if you stop commenting right now Henrique, all you are doing is embarrassing yourself.

ahahha
I can smell Cruentus a mile away.
If cruentus is posting here, dont even need to check the pics, its 100% fake.
11 years ago
11 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
cup pay not for win , he pay for game . saracin too pay for game , and he dont take ban
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
Too all the idiots who keep defending Cupcake; There have been many occassions where people have said that Toxicity fakes - sometimes there are bans, most times there just wasn't enough evidence. Now that a clear and definitive screenshot has been provided, you still deny any wrongdoing? All you people are brainwashed and he been bought out by Cupcake who is feeding you lies and has clearly broken the rules.
Berserker, please consider a very, very heavy penalty for Cupcake and her clan members because of the immense corruption and cheating that has been going on. The badness is so repulsive, I feel like they have turned people's sense of goodness and reasoning to mindless evil cheaters that are rotten to the core. In other words, they have turned into Scientologists!
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
berserker make ban this and gunrox maybe go back justice

cup pay not for win , he pay for game . saracin too pay for game , and he dont take ban

berserker advice if you pick up a history of clan fame toxic'm sure there'll be this toxic fames FBI TOXIC X x X BOG TFI TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC X X PLATINUM HAT (all this fames are between 0h-6h this time and has no moderator many players) and they all gain toxics because this clan only appear at the end of this week where toxics down on top fame and need points .... but that just bans and loss of points as was done a few times with other clan. provides .. we expect about it .... what do you know everyone knows it only talked to you berserker now
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

ahahha
I can smell Cruentus a mile away.
If cruentus is posting here, dont even need to check the pics, its 100% fake.

If your sense of smell is so good, then perhaps you better work on your sense of vision. The screenshot is clearly genuine. The background blends in perfectly with the text and there is no sign that text was pasted over the lost beach background because all the grains of sand and rocks line up perfectly behind the text. It would be too hard to do with a photoshop.
11 years ago
11 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him