GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 04-Oct-2011 - New outfit & Hall of Fame changes

1 2

- New outfit added - Male: Sombrero hat, Pilot's hat, Balance T-shirt, Wolf's mark T-shirt; Female: Violet top, Shar T-shirt.
- Hall of Fame system changed: now bonus points for artifacts only given for artifacts used in battle and according to attrition lost in battle. Thus durable artifact will bring only tiny bonus and ageless artifacts will bring no bonus in fame battles.
- Hall of Fame reset this week.
- Right click on character list will put hotlinked player's name into input box, not just regular name.
- Other GUI improvements and fixes.
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Atualização 04 - Out - 2011 - Novas roupas e mudanças no Hall da Fama
- Novas roupas adicionadas - Masculino: Chapéu Sombrero, Chapéu de Piloto, Camiseta Equilibrio, Camiseta "Marca do Lobo"; Feminino: Top Violeta, Camiseta Shar.
- Mudanças no Hall da Fama: agora os pontos bônus pelos artefatos serão dados somente pelos artefatos usados na partida e de acordo com o seu desgaste na mesma. Assim, artefatos "durable" trarão poucos pontos de bônus e artefatos "ageless" não trarão pontos bônus.
- Hall da Fama será resetado esta semana.
- Clique com o botão direito na lista de jogadores colocará o nome do jogador com o link na linha do comando, não somente o nome do mesmo.
- outras correções menores
Edited 1 day later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
the purple shirt that has a ying yang on it, better if you call it "ying yang t shirt" instead of balance t shirt?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Update 04-Okt-2011 - Neue Outfits & Änderungen in der Ruhmeshalle
- Neues Outfit: Männlich: Sombrero Hut, Pilotencap, Balance T-Shirt, Wolfs T-Shirt, weiblich: Violet top, Shar T-Shirt.
- Hall of Fame-System umgestellt: nun erhält man Bonuspunkte nur für Artefakte die in der Schlacht verwendet werden und somit Haltbarkeit während des Kampfes verloren haben. Somit bringen langlebige Artefakt nur einen winzigen Bonus und zeitlosen Artefakte garkein Bonus in Ruhmesschlachten.
- Rumeshalle (Hall of Fame) wurde diese Woche resettet
- Rechtsklick auf Charakter Liste bringt den Verlinkten Spielernamen ins Eingabefeld, nicht nur den Namen ansich.
- Weitere Verbesserungen und Korrekturen.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
China shirt. it should cost 1enk =))
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
We have a "Bigote Ancho" (Big mustache) and a "Sombrero" can you put a boot and mariachi outfit like this xD and a guitar in hes back
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
olympus want veryr much mexico outfits ^^ ME TOO 🙄 nice idea mariachi outfit and guitar in his back I WANT MEXICO T-SHIRT 😁
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

olympus want veryr much mexico outfits ^^ ME TOO 🙄 nice idea mariachi outfit and guitar in his back I WANT MEXICO T-SHIRT 😁

i made a mexican flag t-shirt but its ugly xD its better do a mariachi outfit 😁
Edited 6 hours, 15 minutes later by *DELETED*.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
yes berserker you can made Mexican T-shirt or Mariachi outfit 😉
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Instead of asking for more, go buy Sombrero ☺
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
What if you could buy a t-shirt with your clan logo?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

thought of this a long time ago, each clan can only buy a t shirt with thier clan icon, because now we have 93 clans, so when u enter in cash shop you can only see the t shirt of your clan icon only, other clan t shirts u cant see, because if you see the other clan t shirts, that would be alot lol
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

- New outfit added - Male: Sombrero hat, Pilot's hat, Balance T-shirt, Wolf's mark T-shirt; Female: Violet top, Shar T-shirt.
- Hall of Fame system changed: now bonus points for artifacts only given for artifacts used in battle and according to attrition lost in battle. Thus durable artifact will bring only tiny bonus and ageless artifacts will bring no bonus in fame battles.
- Hall of Fame reset this week.
- Right click on character list will put hotlinked player's name into input box, not just regular name.
- Other GUI improvements and fixes.

I like the sombrereo.☺😁☺ ^^
can u do tatoo's in gunrox ?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I like the sombrereo. ^^
can u do tatoo's in gunrox ?

this isn't sims 😡 (xD kidding😁😁😁)
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

thought of this a long time ago, each clan can only buy a t shirt with thier clan icon, because now we have 93 clans, so when u enter in cash shop you can only see the t shirt of your clan icon only, other clan t shirts u cant see, because if you see the other clan t shirts, that would be alot lol

It could be programmed to use the clan logo you currently have...? So there is only 1 shirt and it works for every clan? I don't know, just an idea.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
nice update , i hope more new outfit in gunrox ☺
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Great update with the fame points, at least now it will be possible for other clans to compete in the top 10 and not having to worry about getting 20k in fame points a week to compete.

Now THIS is something I would buy! Look in my attachments, it is something I am playing around with.

Toxicity Clan T-Shirt.png

C2A Clan T-Shirt.png

GROM Clan T-Shirt.png

Edited 7 minutes later by . Reason: new dummy templates.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Great update with the fame points, at least now it will be possible for other clans to compete in the top 10 and not having to worry about getting 20k in fame points a week to compete.

Now THIS is something I would buy! Look in my attachments, it is something I am playing around with.

nice clan t-shirts
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Awesome, you can make a umbrella corp t-shirt? that will be awsome...
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Awesome, you can make a umbrella corp t-shirt? that will be awsome...

Done. I will work on putting different background colors.

Umbrella Corp Clan T-Shirt.png

12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him