GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

9th of May 2012 - 4th GUNROX birthday

1 2

We've come a long way through all these years and we are happy that many of you stayed with us all this time.
To celebreate GUNROX birthday by popular demand we are doing a 30% discount for both individual and complete resets! Offer will be valid for a few days.
Also we are starting traditional birthday tournament. Over 500 players already signed up to determine who's the best in a fair battle! (no arts, no clan perks). 200 000 E for the first place and 100 000 E for the second place is a good incentive, so you should join too while there is time.
Being said that, in this time of the year, everyone could be a berserker!
For a few days you can purchase Dark Knight Armor and Dark Knight Helmer for only 1 E (if will expire after 7 days)
Happy holiday and good luck in battle!
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
9 de Maio de 2012 - 4º Aniversário do GUNROX
Nós percorrermos um longo caminho durante esses anos, e estamos felizes que muitos de vocês ainda estejam conosco.
Para celebrar o aniversário do GUNROX, a pedido dos jogadores nós estamos dandos descontos de 30% para ambos os resets, individual e completo! Os descontos valerão pelos proximos dias.
Também daremos inicio ao já tradicional Torneio de Aniversário. Mais de 500 jogadores já se inscreveram para escolher quem é o melhor em uma batalha justa! (sem arts, sem perks do clan). 200 000 E para o primeiro lugar e 100 000 E para o segundo é um bom incentivo, então inscreva-se enquanto ainda há tempo.
Dito isso, neste ano, todos podem ser um berserker!
Por alguns dias você poderá comprar o "Dark Knight Armor" e o "Dark Knight Helm" por 1 E apenas (expira em 7 dias)
Feliz aniversário e boa sorte nas batalhas!
Edited 6 hours, 22 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Happy creating =)
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
happy b day gunrox
Happy Birthday gunrox =)
i m in c2a clan i already have 30% discount cuz top 1 fame i get 60% discount or no ?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Happy Birthday gunrox =)
i m in c2a clan i already have 30% discount cuz top 1 fame i get 60% discount or no ?

not, you get 30% discount of 14k
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
so happy ?

not, you get 30% discount of 14k

why so happy that i will still get 30 % ☹
what does this update do to me then its same as before the update .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
You will get another 30% reduction ramy.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
a
dark knight armor and helmet is the armor that cost 50k E? and now 1E right? nice
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

We've come a long way through all these years and we are happy that many of you stayed with us all this time.
To celebreate GUNROX birthday by popular demand we are doing a 30% discount for both individual and complete resets! Offer will be valid for a few days.
Also we are starting traditional birthday tournament. Over 500 players already signed up to determine who's the best in a fair battle! (no arts, no clan perks). 200 000 E for the first place and 100 000 E for the second place is a good incentive, so you should join too while there is time.
For a few days you can purchase Dark Knight Armor and Dark Knight Helmer for only 1 E (if will expire after 7 days)

Happy holiday and good luck in battle!

Awesome thanks berserker
Best gunrox birthday
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
happy bday
happy bday
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
happy birthday gunrox, but im missing 50% discount of full resets :/
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Y U NO put Dragon Slayer!?
Edited 3 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Message for gunrox birthday! Please read this...
Hi to all. I want only show that for no cashers like me is impossible to play this game! I think that like last year, reset perk was discounted 50% and i saved 10000 playing hard and naked lots of time. And now? 30% discount, and i can't reset my 1 unit for 10000...and is too late to earn other 3000-4000. And you put dark armor for 1 enkord (No one need dark armor for survive in game) for 20% of reset perk. Please...put the discount to 50% and let all who save money hard take the reset perks and continue to play...this is gunrox birthday, let make ALL players happy. With hope.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Y U NO put Dragon Slayer!?

That's right Van, I'd like to see Pikachu Armor for 1 EC ☺
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Hi to all. I want only show that for no cashers like me is impossible to play this game! I think that like last year, reset perk was discounted 50% and i saved 10000 playing hard and naked lots of time. And now? 30% discount, and i can't reset my 1 unit for 10000...and is too late to earn other 3000-4000. And you put dark armor for 1 enkord (No one need dark armor for survive in game) for 20% of reset perk. Please...put the discount to 50% and let all who save money hard take the reset perks and continue to play...this is gunrox birthday, let make ALL players happy. With hope.

12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
xDDDDDDDDDDDD
Happy Birthday Gunrox :P
Why no Dark Helmed/Armor for Female? ☺
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

xDDDDDDDDDDDD
Happy Birthday Gunrox :P
Why no Dark Helmed/Armor for Female? ☺

y, make also 1E armor for female plz
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
nice bers 😉 ty, congratz for 4 years of gunrox!!
(next year reset perks FREE)
would be nice.... but 30% good enough.
going for year 5 of gunrox!!
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

That's right Van, I'd like to see Pikachu Armor for 1 EC ☺

something... like that?

Van approves
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Oh, and for those who doesnt know, this is a Dragon Slayer:

C mon Gats... I mean bers, we know it, you want this pretty on game, just do your "magic". 😉
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him