GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

mirro is a account thief

1 2 3

Reply to
I know my English is not good but I dont know ray as players and its not me so I think its just between pacman and Ray and amdins can check Ip coz I never before loged on ray or his anothers accounts and Im totaly confused now because pacman got screens of charges ray got code so i dont know who is who but Im not the Bad guy !
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
finally!!! someone who knows me

Im not saying i know what's going on, but i know Ray from my other account. His english was never so horrible as the guy maquerading as him now.

yes this isnt me. he is using my account or is having someone else use it because he dont want the admin to see his IP on my account thats why i said check players In_your_face IP also. and i didnt steal these pics they are in my email you fool along with my name and how do i steal my own stuff?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
your fake

yes pacman idiot was stoling my account i just recvoer it with mirro help thats all so i have my code now so no try banned me idiot pacman

if your the real ray then prove it post a pic of the first day you made the account like I did -,- how are you trying to steal a account with my name on it? you are so stupid. i made that account second to _ice_ and was in c2a with ranger for months. after i left c2a with that account i went to c2a with this account and ranger knows i am pacman. so does cruentus and miss_nasty
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
shut up

yes pacman idiot was stoling my account i just recvoer it with mirro help thats all so i have my code now so no try banned me idiot pacman

plus it even says NY on my profile on Ray_da_creator even in my pic if you look at the ads you will see they all say buffalo New York. along with Rayshaun Rogers. the way the person on my account types now looks like he barely knows english and i bet he cant post any pics from his email showing that he made that account. i been charging to that account for months and i can prove it because i have every ticket in my email that ray_da_creator was first on before i was hacked by mirro and who ever is friend is. possibly In_your_face.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
i agree with pacman he got enough proofs and any non-stupid one can know what's going on!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
he is spending my money!!!!
omg he is using my enkord and is in a mega acting like me!!!! WTF
why isnt anyone helping me? the person on my account has no proof that Ray_da_creator is his account. i have tickets in my emails. and i have the message in my email from the first day i made _ice_ what more do you guys need to see. i just charged that enkord and now he is using it. and ignored me after confronting him about it. keeps saying im a "stoler" this isnt even a damn word the person doesnt even speak good english everyone knows that ray_da_creator (me) is American.

fake.jpg

this noob.jpg

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

omg he is using my enkord and is in a mega acting like me!!!! WTF
why isnt anyone helping me? the person on my account has no proof that Ray_da_creator is his account. i have tickets in my emails. and i have the message in my email from the first day i made _ice_ what more do you guys need to see. i just charged that enkord and now he is using it. and ignored me after confronting him about it. keeps saying im a "stoler" this isnt even a damn word the person doesnt even speak good english everyone knows that ray_da_creator (me) is American.

stop crying like a idiot u cant take my acc me couse its my account idiot and if u say that its ur accout back it from code u no have couse u a lier i have code couse its my orginally account omg
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

stop crying like a idiot u cant take my acc me couse its my account idiot and if u say that its ur accout back it from code u no have couse u a lier i have code couse its my orginally account omg

this is your originally account? XD you copied originally from the Quotes if you spoke English you would know its Original dumbass
and i did use my code i even sent bers a private message showing him the code before i knew how to use it. but after i got my account In_your_face told me mirro could still hack my account and he did so my code was useed and my account was stolen again.
and this is not the original account _IcE_ is you retard. and if you created it go show a picture from your email saying that your account was varified. you cant because this isnt your account. i have all these pictures because they are in my Email. i bet you dont have them in yours you damn thief. show proof that you are RAY_dA_creator!
Edited 12 hours, 40 minutes later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
lol stop blaming mirro you dont have any evidence that he "hacked" your account
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

There is picture which I made 5 mins ago ray got his acc back by using his code again and pacman is totaly different player which is just trying get me Ban hope this screen will help and sorry for my writing in that screen ☺
Think this screen is too smal so I put it on website ☺
http://postimage.org/image/maf543g1p/full/

i have evidence mirro supplied me with it. look at his picture he posted with him talking to my account. that wasnt me it was him and his account and he on skype while he is doing it. take a look at the red line outlining the screen that what it looks like when your sharing your screen with a friend.
i am from New York i know how to spell "cause" in the chat he keeps saying couse he is trying to type like me. idk why i am explaining to you anyway because you have the same location as mirro "eastbourn" lol you might be one of his lower lvls or a frined of his who helped for all i know.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
This guy's english is so bad. Either he is a retard or he isnt from america. I choose the latter. Pretty pathetic attempt guys. At least use a reputable translator. Better yet, dont speak at all. Everyone sees the english deficiency.
Edited 2 minutes later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
lmao

This guy's english is so bad. Either he is a retard or he isnt from america. I choose the latter. Pretty pathetic attempt guys. At least use a reputable translator. Better yet, dont speak at all. Everyone sees the english deficiency.

He's and retard and he isnt from America. He thinks he will get away with this. i cant wait until bers or zhannet reply to my messages. because it isnt hard to tell my account was stolen by a couple of retards
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Berse shoud check IP and Dont know why this theme named Mirro is account thief because I steal nothink I thing its just between you 2 I dont know what else can I say and pacman dont truest In_your_face because he is sharing acc i got screen whre he is saying it so i will poust it + i got video vs him i recorded so it will join my youtube chanel as well and Im saying again my english is not very good but Im sure my english is much better then ray_de_creator so it cant be me.
There is 1 screen where in_your_face was asking for my pass and meil but i loget off so it was gone but then i said no thx and he was trying make me believe him by telling he is sharing acc with skatina so i can truest him...
http://postimage.org/image/l58ofuh4h/full/
And then is screen from 1 day later but it was totaly different player and I asked him who was on his acc coz he was asking for my pass and meil and i said change your pass coz he is trying steal acc from acc in_your_face
http://postimage.org/image/tyhfhj1t5/full/
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
lol

Berse shoud check IP and Dont know why this theme named Mirro is account thief because I steal nothink I thing its just between you 2 I dont know what else can I say and pacman dont truest In_your_face because he is sharing acc i got screen whre he is saying it so i will poust it + i got video vs him i recorded so it will join my youtube chanel as well and Im saying again my english is not very good but Im sure my english is much better then ray_de_creator so it cant be me.
There is 1 screen where in_your_face was asking for my pass and meil but i loget off so it was gone but then i said no thx and he was trying make me believe him by telling he is sharing acc with skatina so i can truest him...
http://postimage.org/image/l58ofuh4h/full/
And then is screen from 1 day later but it was totaly different player and I asked him who was on his acc coz he was asking for my pass and meil and i said change your pass coz he is trying steal acc from acc in_your_face
http://postimage.org/image/tyhfhj1t5/full/

he is on your friends list he is your friend. stop playing games with me. stop trying to act innocent. i know you and in_your_face are together in this.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
OMG !! You must be kidding me I just showed screen he is sharing account and you said he is helping me ? He was in my friend list untill this but man WAKE UP !! You just saying they all who helping is lieing and im the worst 1 but man Prove it !!!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
im really tired of this. You and in_your_face should be banned for stealing my account. first you stole it. and then helped me use my regirstration code after blaming it on your friend you said was drunk. then i go to a mega and in_your_face messages me saying you have my NEW regirstration codes and he try to help me over skype. so i made a new email and tried to change emails but it said invalid email. which meant my account was stolen for the second time. now i see that you have him on your friends list. you think i am stupid?
why is he on your frineds list if he say you are a hacker noob? doesnt go together. you idiots are digging yourself's a deeper ditch your giving me all the proof i need. lol

THE REAL RAY_dA_CREATOR
Edited 3 minutes later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I have known RAY for years in gunrox and he gets on Ventrillo to chat to us. This current Ray Da Creator is an imposter because I messaged Ray the other day to come onto ventrillo and he didn't know what it was. The real Ray is explaining to me on ventrillo that he added Mirro to skype and as a result his account was stolen immediately afterwards. Direct problem solving proof that the only change ray made was to add Mirro on skype and then his account got stolen.
Mirro, you are a lying scumbag thieving cancerous parasite that should be erradicated from the face of this planet. You need to be reduced to ashes and even your ashes should be smashed into seperate electrons and neutrons and those should be split into even smaller quarks and these should be spread throughout the universe so there is no chance of you being reconstituted and reanimated in the future by advanced technology so that you are permanently erased from history.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
you misunderstood in_your_face on skype mirro was first to hack me

I have known RAY for years in gunrox and he gets on Ventrillo to chat to us. This current Ray Da Creator is an imposter because I messaged Ray the other day to come onto ventrillo and he didn't know what it was. The real Ray is explaining to me on ventrillo that he added Mirro to skype and as a result his account was stolen immediately afterwards. Direct problem solving proof that the only change ray made was to add Mirro on skype and then his account got stolen.
Mirro, you are a lying scumbag thieving cancerous parasite that should be erradicated from the face of this planet. You need to be reduced to ashes and even your ashes should be smashed into seperate electrons and neutrons and those should be split into even smaller quarks and these should be spread throughout the universe so there is no chance of you being reconstituted and reanimated in the future by advanced technology so that you are permanently erased from history.

mirro was the first to steal my account by scamming me. then he showed me how to use my regirstration code.
Then In_your_face messaged me saying that mirro could still take my account at any time. i added In_your_face to skype not mirro.
But if you look at mirros pic you can see In_your_face is on his friends list. now i understand that they was working together to get my account.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

I hope you happy you steal my stuff coz I truested you and trade you , my luck it was just 7 stuff like full augs and g11 but Berserker should check Ip adress of pacman and ray to see its 2 different persons and pacman is just lieing + check my if u want ☺

this is a total lie i havnt stole anything from you i never even traded you before.
i dont even use art
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Possibly Mirro...

lol u just stoled this idiot i have my code now so shut up lier and u stole this pic from me i have my code now idiot u just a stoler

If you think about it, this isint the way RAY_dA_CEATOR talks AT ALL, ray is from New york. who in North America would say Stoler? (SHOWN ABOVE. THERE IS ALSO OTHER GRAMMAR IMPURITIES ABOVE.) Not to be a grammar nazi but that seems very strange considering that Mirro does indeed talk like that. I have Mirro added as a friend. Although i would never suspect that it would be him, im starting to belive something awkward and strange in going on. Mods really do need to look into this...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him