GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Upcoming Clan Perk changes preview

1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9 10

Major update to the clan system is coming soon. Clan Perks will become more competitive and will require more activity to retain. If you are curious about what exactly it will be, you can have a sneak peak into upcoming changes by viewing comments of this news.
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
I'll wait and see: D
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

This is most stupid update i have ever seen

full agree, but berserker need MORE money
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
What i understood about this update is that bers don't want to see clans like GROM, that is almost complete full of perks, stop spending so much for get awards...
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
this update will help rich fakers noob to get perks
rich players will get always more power
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Finally a update to balance clan perks..Its not like they are bad in 1x1 or 2x2 But megas...one voltron or grom members gets in and his like a super-weapon to the team he joins Like he has everything extra AP and MP satellites teleporting etc etc.....
The thing is Clans who worked in the past shouldn't get overpowering privileges against those who are working hard in the present
BTW Berserker.just a small suggestion
What if clan leaders could name the ranks which members have?
For example
Normal leaders can name their normal members Scouts soldiers...Foot troopers 😝
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
I don't see many clan leaders speaking up, so here I go.
This update does NOT REVIVE the game.
Toxicity and Grom have played (and paid) our way for 50 weeks to get Hall of Fame gold medal which gave us 10xConcerntration. Now in this update, you want to allow other clans the opportunity to increase their Concentration in 10 weeks or less? But Toxicity can lose their perk in 4 weeks! It took us a year to get it! If this is so, then this is wrong.
QUOTE FROM BERS:
In fact no. The system is not taking stuff immediately, it is slowly reduces perks power for inactive clans. Clans will have more than enough time to react, once they see decline on some perks. It will take over a month for perk to go down from level 10 to 0.

The only people that like this update are the players or clans that don't have a long standing devotion to GUNROX. They are from clans that will fly to the top in 1 week and then next week are gone.
I disagree with this update. And it would be nice if you would listen to the clans and players that have put allot of time (and cash) into this game because we have continued to support this game for many years.
Thanks
Cupcake
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

I don't see many clan leaders speaking up, so here I go.
This update does NOT REVIVE the game.
Toxicity and Grom have played (and paid) our way for 50 weeks to get Hall of Fame gold medal which gave us 10xConcerntration. Now in this update, you want to allow other clans the opportunity to increase their Concentration in 10 weeks or less? But Toxicity can lose their perk in 4 weeks! It took us a year to get it! If this is so, then this is wrong.
QUOTE FROM BERS:
In fact no. The system is not taking stuff immediately, it is slowly reduces perks power for inactive clans. Clans will have more than enough time to react, once they see decline on some perks. It will take over a month for perk to go down from level 10 to 0.

The only people that like this update are the players or clans that don't have a long standing devotion to GUNROX. They are from clans that will fly to the top in 1 week and then next week are gone.
I disagree with this update. And it would be nice if you would listen to the clans and players that have put allot of time (and cash) into this game because we have continued to support this game for many years.
Thanks
Cupcake

i aggree
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
only noobs clans without perks happy for this update. they did nothing to perks. and now all are happy, that those who worked hard and spent forces - all lose
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
i agree whit cupcake, devoted player/clan can loose what they worked hard to get in 1 year... i think this is really unfair for us.
PLEASE berserker listen to the delicious CupCake !
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

No. Earning perks is the same like before. Only if clan becomes inactive, it's perks starting to fade slowly, but if clan becomes active again, perks revive again fast up to the maximum what this clan had.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

i agree whit cupcake, devoted player/clan can loose what they worked hard to get in 1 year... i think this is really unfair for us.
PLEASE berserker listen to the delicious CupCake !

Yes, they can loose but they can re-gain it in no time easily.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Yes, they can loose but they can re-gain it in no time easily.

why do you need again to spend effort and money to perks for which worked 1 year ? I think these perks are already paid, works and money . why do you want to take away all?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

why do you need again to spend effort and money to perks for which worked 1 year ? I think these perks are already paid, works and money . why do you want to take away all?

like you said, to have more money.....
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
its a bad update, i agree with cupcake and the rest of the veteran players out here. We will lose perks in 1 month, ridicolous if you see how many cash top clans spend and then now they have to pay even more. the rich people will get always the best perks. its a nice game but if this update continues, i dont know if many players keep playing.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Dear Berserker and Enkord
Please listen to your players. Many of us have been playing for years and are dedicated with time and money.
Please put your time into promotion if you need to increase players (cash flow).
Thanks
Cupcake
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Gunrox lose many players .... surely many will soon get tired of this update
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Your logic is faulty. Paying does not bring you any special privilege. Cause if we had logic like yours we would never do any balance changes, cause some people paid for resets to have the most powerful build and we cut it. Why should we cut if someone paid for it, right?
Wrong! We do everything we feel is good for the game as a whole, not for the selected few, despite your approval or disapproval. I already made a lot of unpopular decisions back in the days, especially concerning balance changes and every time I heard anything but appreciation, but in the end it resulted in an interesting and balanced game which most of you enjoy at the moment. Your bashing won't change anything.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Your logic is faulty. Paying does not bring you any special privilege. Cause if we had logic like yours we would never do any balance changes, cause some people paid for resets to have the most powerful build and we cut it. Why should we cut if someone paid for it, right?
Wrong! We do everything we feel is good for the game as a whole, not for the selected few, despite your approval or disapproval. I already made a lot of unpopular decisions back in the days, especially concerning balance changes and every time I heard anything but appreciation, but in the end it resulted in an interesting and balanced game which most of you enjoy at the moment. Your bashing won't change anything.

your last update , cut possibilities of clans with a large number of members to be at the top of the list activity now you perky cut allegedly because the clans are not active. As you can imagine the activity of the clans ?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

No. Earning perks is the same like before. Only if clan becomes inactive, it's perks starting to fade slowly, but if clan becomes active again, perks revive again fast up to the maximum what this clan had.

So 50 weeks at top 3 in Hall of Fame = 10x Concentration... but if we drop to for 4 weeks in a row, we lose the 10?
Hmm yes this seems a bit unbalanced.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Many of us have been playing for years and are dedicated with time and money.

Your time and money won't be wasted. Like I said - your perks will decline only temporarily and only if you stop being active and it will be very easy to regain once you become active again. Read the news thoroughly please before criticizing.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9 10

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him