GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

2012.... will the world end?

1 2 3 4

2012.... will the world end?
im not so sure about 2012. iv been look at articles on the internet a lot, many think its just a big hoax, but many scientists have reasons why it will end. what do u think about 2012? post comments!!!
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yes, the world is going to end in 2012. Put your head between your legs and kiss your bum goodbye.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
I think that this 2012 thing is a huge ad for a movie.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
its the beginning of a huge change on 2012 north korea will start a nuclear war which will change the climate causing global warming which will melt the antarctic ice and causing the world to be a sea world
how do i know this ?
i came from the future just to post this
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
I hope it wont happedn, becoz im very young to die :l
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Based upon the study of lava flows of basalt throughout the world, it has been proposed that the Earth's magnetic field reverses at intervals, ranging from tens of thousands to many millions of years, with an average interval of approximately 300,000 years. However, the last such event, called the Brunhes–Matuyama reversal, is observed to have occurred some 780,000 years ago.( yes, babe! its is delayed, the next one can be tomorrow:rolleyes☺
The next reversal can happen anytimein, and when this happen in about 1 week or more, the Earth will be whitout magnetic field. This would be practically responsible for the extinction of life on Earth. Earthquakes, tsunamis, cyclones and volcanic eruptions of unimaginable intensity would be the likely scenario. Continents are literally dragged from their positions.
however, before a "pole shift" happens on Earth, is usually preceded by an abnormal reduction in the Earth's magnetic field and recent years and the scientist say that Earth has been the victim of an abrupt drop in the magnetic field in the last 100 years.
no lie, is the only scientific explanation for an end of the world, all other things are bullshit.
if you dont belive me, lok at;

http://www.nasa.gov/vision/earth/lookingatearth/29dec_magneticfield.html
this can happen anytime, so
You'd better getlevel 50 fast 😁😁
Edited 6 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
I certify that gizzmypants came from the future. His GUNROX account was created on July 21th 2037
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
End of the World will be when Mirro will be a MOD so chill out guys 😁😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
well long time ago people thougth that 1998 was the end of the world and they were wrong and in 2000 also they thougth the same thing so wait 1 year and u will see ... :P :P :P :P
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
well sry for the other people who cant read arabic ...
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Ber do u believe in this ? or u dont believe in nothing
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
The Qur’an

(...)
خروج يأجوج ومأجوج

although not completely understand its an interesting text, out of insults to Jews, thr only mentions that the Arab world ,seem to exist on earth only the Arab world, and the association with Jesus (I had no idea that Jesus was mentioned in the Quran). It is like the Apocalypse of Bibileo.
Gog and Magog is the best part is, I've been reading about it,
According to one modern theory of dispensationalist Biblical hermeneutics, Gog and Magog represent Russia! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gog_and_Magog )
hehehe, I always suspected that the Russians will be responsible for the end of the world.😁😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

although not completely understand its an interesting text, out of insults to Jews, thr only mentions that the Arab world ,seem to exist on earth only the Arab world, and the association with Jesus (I had no idea that Jesus was mentioned in the Quran). It is like the Apocalypse of Bibileo.
Gog and Magog is the best part is, I've been reading about it,
According to one modern theory of dispensationalist Biblical hermeneutics, Gog and Magog represent Russia! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gog_and_Magog )
hehehe, I always suspected that the Russians will be responsible for the end of the world.😁😁

JESUS (ALLAH) MADE THE QURAN
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
DD gona save us
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
xD im wondring why did u bears dealated my arabic posts ?😕😕😡😡
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
2012 you ask?
He's ready for it... how about you? 🙄
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
we are readyyyyyyy!
[/IMG]
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
xD 😎😁😁🙄
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

xD im wondring why did u bears dealated my arabic posts ?😕😕😡😡

if you have this text in English, send me as private message!
I used a translator to translate but not fully understandable
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
u all crazy ^^
world wont end at 2012 wolrd will end when the sun destroys the planet 😁
and that's rly rly rly far to come eheh(first we will fly and get imortality) xD
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him