GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

terrible updates?

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

can u remove the latest updates about fonts and usable guns and restaure gunrox to wt it was ??
the new " updates " are only filling de game with bugs and errors, just stop updating honestly

Reported by .

3 years ago Quote
Dude u rude. 😁
They are trying to do something for game finally. :3
Its makes me happy but im little dissapointed about bugs ☹
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
i take back my words. I just enter game and i see itss realy horrible...
Pls bring back old font
We dont need arabic letters ☹((
Edited 37 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
there is a difference between doing something for the game and doing something AWFUL for the game ..
This new FONT is totally eyesblown, also the resolution 800x600 is no longer here which is suxx..
it would be just cool if they restaure the game to the update before and let it as it is , i dont think sacrificing the MAIN details for SECONDARY details ( couple of new letters and symbols ) worth it
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Oh you dont like the new update? Well i cant even play now ☹ a box opens that says crash report generated. You can greatly help us to locate and fix this error by sending us this report okay okay I sent it five times hahaha
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Maybe berserker can fix. I cant be the only one....or maybe i quit gunrox and use my money on ps5 we will find out tommorow
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him