GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Gold Box in Ice

1 2 3

*DELETED*
Gold Box in Ice
i played more than 15 game consecutive in ice vally and i didn't find gold box....Why i found only red box ?.............why not there gold box in ice ?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
unlucky, or play the wrong ones

i played more than 15 game consecutive in ice vally and i didn't find gold box....Why i found only red box ?.............why not there gold box in ice ?

Look man i have been playing in Ice Valley not for long, and i had opened many gold chest. also many red ones. when lucky i have got a skill 60 art, on very high art rank (yellow color to be presice), but i have also gotted some stupid arts like 20 skill art.
I think that if you play x1 games that you or your friend host, you will not get a art box, but if you play random or you play with more than 4 players its more likely to get a art box. Altougth i am not sure of this, that is simply my experience...
i wish you more luck ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Look man i have been playing in Ice Valley not for long, and i had opened many gold chest. also many red ones. when lucky i have got a skill 60 art, on very high art rank (yellow color to be presice), but i have also gotted some stupid arts like 20 skill art.
I think that if you play x1 games that you or your friend host, you will not get a art box, but if you play random or you play with more than 4 players its more likely to get a art box. Altougth i am not sure of this, that is simply my experience...
i wish you more luck ☺

na dont be lier on ice u never will find gold chest
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

na dont be lier on ice u never will find gold chest

Are You sure about this? I think I saw gold box few times on ice. And one thing - I never saw Gold Chest if none of players had at last one art - maybe thats the thing 🙄
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

i wish you more luck ☺

Lier i reached level 32 just by playing naked at ice valley and not single gold box.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Lier i reached level 32 just by playing naked at ice valley and not single gold box.

Naked? Because you play naked and not random? So thats why theres no chest?
Not sure, but I havent seen gold chest from normal battles.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Gold box on Ice does not exist, This is because Ice would have to powerfull arts comming out of the cheap whitch is not 95E worth a key. If Gold boxes will come on Ice the key price will increase.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Naked? Because you play naked and not random? So thats why theres no chest?
Not sure, but I havent seen gold chest from normal battles.

are u stupid? stinger means he play from 30 to 32 lvl by playing randoms, but he play naked...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

are u stupid? stinger means he play from 30 to 32 lvl by playing randoms, but he play naked...

he didnt say a random stupid
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

he didnt say a random stupid

It obvious that he means random. You should change Your nick to MeGa_DiSaBlEd.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

It obvious that he means random. You should change Your nick to MeGa_DiSaBlEd.

Really? I can change my name? How? you noob? U can change unit name but not name itself.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Really? I can change my name? How? you noob? U can change unit name but not name itself.

Lol. Youre being trolled and you still dont realize it?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Lol. Youre being trolled and you still dont realize it?

Place the link to youtube for the russian Trollololol guy ^_^ (to bad he died allready☹)
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
300E or more

Gold box on Ice does not exist, This is because Ice would have to powerfull arts comming out of the cheap whitch is not 95E worth a key. If Gold boxes will come on Ice the key price will increase.

if bers made the key for 300E or more....Can we find a Gold Box ?.........if that correct i hope bers Raises the value of the key
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

if bers made the key for 300E or more....Can we find a Gold Box ?.........if that correct i hope bers Raises the value of the key

This wont happen cause this will be unbalenced for the low lvls on clover/lost.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
super key

This wont happen cause this will be unbalenced for the low lvls on clover/lost.

i think he can make other key name super key for high lvls and open gold box in ice vally..................super key for golden box in ice
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

i think he can make other key name super key for high lvls and open gold box in ice vally..................super key for golden box in ice

super key 😁 not bad idea
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

U will need to wait long cause for this Astor/Bers need to make "New boxes" and that cost allot time to get it fixed whitout bugs... Mayby this comes back after TT2 is launched.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Tactical
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

nice idea! 300e for art 10-15 rang
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him