GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Fake fighter...

1 2

*DELETED*
Fake fighter...
ok... to start things off, it was me(which im level 9) and DHsoulsick(lvl 9) and we were playing [B o G] maniac who was a lvl 10. at first i though it was a little fishy that he would start a game playing two lvl 9's and only being a lvl 10 himself. All durring the game, my partner was speeking another language to maniac and i figured out some words like him telling me what i was equiped with. my partner could speak english, but he chose not to. we had many chances to win but my partner would always run away when he had a chance to attack. maniac would always attack me and not my partner and I felt like this game was rigged. I looked at some of the other threads and saw that other peolple are calling Bog maniac a fake and a cheater. To be honest, i feel like hes setting up rigged fights to win. sorry i dont have any screen shots, but maybe this will aware ppl about those two. Also, can somebody reply back telling me how to take a screen shot?? thank you
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
😡 Pow chiken I gunrox game every day I am online almost 18 hours a day and you banned me unfairly by false fight qm seen fake fight with the most expensive weapons baicho it was lost as emtregou so I returned the items he and it was unfair to the other account you esplicativa selencio me I heard you think that easy to me so I dedicate this game 😡
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
😡Pow chiken I gunrox game every day I'm online almost 18 hours a day and you banned me unfairly seen by those who fight fake fake fight with the most expensive weapons was as lost as I returned the items delivered and he was unfair to other esplicativa selencio to me that I hear what you think easy for me so I dedicate this game 😡
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

ok... to start things off, it was me(which im level 9) and DHsoulsick(lvl 9) and we were playing [B o G] maniac who was a lvl 10. at first i though it was a little fishy that he would start a game playing two lvl 9's and only being a lvl 10 himself. All durring the game, my partner was speeking another language to maniac and i figured out some words like him telling me what i was equiped with. my partner could speak english, but he chose not to. we had many chances to win but my partner would always run away when he had a chance to attack. maniac would always attack me and not my partner and I felt like this game was rigged. I looked at some of the other threads and saw that other peolple are calling Bog maniac a fake and a cheater. To be honest, i feel like hes setting up rigged fights to win. sorry i dont have any screen shots, but maybe this will aware ppl about those two. Also, can somebody reply back telling me how to take a screen shot?? thank you

Do you have any screenshots of the chat log or actions performed in the combat in question? We can't do anything with text alone. However... I've been a little suspicious about this clan's win/loss ratio of it's members. I may take a little deeper look into this.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Also to note this, yesturday Maniac asked me to trade, in which he showed me a Lightend Agless PULSATOR........... for one they arent even made yet, and for two if they were the chances on them spawning in ICE is LOW, considering i have found only 1 aug the whole time i played there, and then the chance on it being a art is even lower. He showed me the gun, then quickly exited, so i could not take a screenshot, i fear that he might have a item hack or something. Bers you would really need to investagate this.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
I believe this gun is a reward to a medal unlock...
I have a screenshot of this awesome weapon - I will link it here when i get home.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yes... please do! I'm already getting antsy to see that weapon (I think it has the standard range of 9 cells).
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yes, I belive there was a bug which involved very small chance of getting such item. It will be fixed.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
it was a bug, will fixed tomorrow
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Here is your "bug" lol.
Edited 2 minutes later by .
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

Here is your "bug" lol.

ZOMGWTHBBOQ?!?! What's the requirements on that weapon?
Edited 2 minutes later by . Reason: Forgot to read ealier posts....
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
probably assualt rifle 100 ( or 120 ) and energy weapons ..
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

probably assualt rifle 100 ( or 120 ) and energy weapons ..

Doesn't look like it's an energy weapon as the ammo requirement is the same as the Vintorez or the P90 - just based on the case being shown.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Look chance to hit:
25% and 10% LOL
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
award?
how to get that one?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

how to get that one?

It's a weapon that we shouldn't be getting yet, part of a bug that will be fixed tomorrow... please read above posts before you post!
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Doesn't look like it's an energy weapon as the ammo requirement is the same as the Vintorez or the P90 - just based on the case being shown.

But it is called a "pulsator" ☺
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

But it is called a "pulsator" ☺

If you don't know, this weapon is called Pulse Rifle, and its from ALIENS, one of the greatest films ever made ☺
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

If you don't know, this weapon is called Pulse Rifle, and its from ALIENS, one of the greatest films ever made ☺

cool.aliens might take it back lol
btw i thought it was a energy weapon at first cause there was the word PULSATOR
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
:)wow:)
WTF WAS THAT?that gun is SIRIUS men 4 ap for 50-75 damage?and if you got the skils like 100 or something{i think}lol i want that piece...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him