GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

join if you want to laugh xDDDDDD

1 2 3 4 5

Reply to *DELETED*
Thorium is awesome your one of my favorites now
[QUOTE=THORIUM;113081][/QUOTE

Macedonian is a guy with no gf who plays gunrox for a living
Agelessisback is a complete idiot who don't believe in God when he is in hell I will teabag him
FBI Needs to go get a life instead of being on forum all day.
Cruentus is 43 year old he is cool but like talk to much and play like girl
These fucktards aka The Ultimate Gay Couple who have each other back in forum
SMD Haters Thorium is awesome. I am Awesome

demotivation.us_THAT-FEELING...-when-you-have-to-argue-with-complete-morons.-_135826623828[1].jpg

8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
Guys, if it looks like a retard, sounds like a retard and quacks like a retard.... What is it? A retard, yes that is what thorium is so lets not worry about him or this thread anymore. The above post is obviously his own hand drawn self portrait - a testament to the giant retard that he is.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
:P

Thorium is awesome.

8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Guys, if it looks like a retard, sounds like a retard and quacks like a retard.... What is it? A retard, yes that is what thorium is so lets not worry about him or this thread anymore. The above post is obviously his own hand drawn self portrait - a testament to the giant retard that he is.

you worthless trash scum bag and the stupidest adult in this game , you dick licking loser , if you dont want to comment on this thread no more then you get your fucking ass out of my thread you asshead
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

you worthless trash scum bag and the stupidest adult in this game , you dick licking loser , if you dont want to comment on this thread no more then you get your fucking ass out of my thread you asshead

Every time I hear you talk, I am reminded of this video. You sound exactly like the chickens, nobody even understands what you are saying and we all laugh at you.
[youtube]watch?v=XfWnITmT1Ws[/youtube]
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Every time I hear you talk, I am reminded of this video. You sound exactly like the chickens, nobody even understands what you are saying and we all laugh at you.
[youtube]watch?v=XfWnITmT1Ws[/youtube]

how can you explain that you cant understand what i say ? if u cant understand that means you are fucking stupid , my english was good and i typed readable sentences and you cant understand ? you stupid piece of crappy shit go quit this game , i swear this game will be better without your existence
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

how can you explain that you cant understand what i say ? if u cant understand that means you are fucking stupid , my english was good and i typed readable sentences and you cant understand ? you stupid piece of crappy shit go quit this game , i swear this game will be better without your existence

This universe would be better off without your existence. Do the honorable thing now and end yourself!
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

This universe would be better off without your existence. Do the honorable thing now and end yourself!

why are you copying my words , have some creativity and write your own insults you imbecile fucking dullard
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Nice one

why are you copying my words , have some creativity and write your own insults you imbecile fucking dullard

Lol you are my favorite player
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Lol you are my favorite player

Sounds like u are a good ass licker ) !!
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Sounds like u are a good ass licker ) !!

woah thats because u didnt lick my dick for giving you fakes fuck off
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

woah thats because u didnt lick my dick for giving you fakes fuck off

i dont understand your language , sorry
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

i dont understand your language , sorry

well you didnt understand because you are a fucking brain failure who surely haven't got more than 10/100 in his english test
my grade 2 brother could understand what i said while you are 17 and cant understand , go learn something in school you foolish dipshit jackass
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Agree

well you didnt understand because you are a fucking brain failure who surely haven't got more than 10/100 in his english test
my grade 2 brother could understand what i said while you are 17 and cant understand , go learn something in school you foolish dipshit jackass

Thorium is awesome and genius. The reason he is my favorite is because no matter how you guys insult him you get it back two times worse. This guy is 17 and is a noob no girlfriend= no awesome = Hater of Thorium and Nightspider
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Thorium is awesome and genius. The reason he is my favorite is because no matter how you guys insult him you get it back two times worse. This guy is 17 and is a noob no girlfriend= no awesome = Hater of Thorium and Nightspider

im the favourite of everyone because of my epic awesomeness ☺
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I guess you could say that retards like their own kind..🙄
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

im the favourite of everyone because of my epic awesomeness ☺

What da fuk are you still doing here. Why haven't you fallen a leaf covered pit , been captured by slave traders and sold as a "Bacha bazi" or dancing boy to the Arabs. Such a lessor human should be enslaved by Arab masters to be butt fuked every day until they grow tired of you and murder you.
Look it up on the internet, Bacha bazi or dancing boys as they are called are boys that are fuked in the Ass by scimitar wielding homosexual old Arab men.
Take your fuked up culture and shove it up your azz you shell of a human being - but make sure you do that first before a dirty old Arab sticks his withered c0ck in there.
Edited 2 minutes later by .
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

What da fuk are you still doing here. Why haven't you fallen a leaf covered pit , been captured by slave traders and sold as a "Bacha bazi" or dancing boy to the Arabs. Such a lessor human should be enslaved by Arab masters to be butt fuked every day until they grow tired of you and murder you.
Look it up on the internet, Bacha bazi or dancing boys as they are called are boys that are fuked in the Ass by scimitar wielding homosexual old Arab men.
Take your fuked up culture and shove it up your azz you shell of a human being - but make sure you do that first before a dirty old Arab sticks his withered c0ck in there.

what kind of fucking stupid cretin dickbutt are you, ur ignorance can exceed all the world atoms that can exist , you have made threads before asking to silence people who are being racist about brazilians , and now when you be a racist about arabs its ok ? you hypocrite cunt slut fat feg, you call me a human being but atleast im not like you , even animals are better creatures than your fucking ass, i need an explanation how my posts have any relation about homosexuality , you are saying some weird off topic posts to show you got something to say, why dont you jump off a fucking cliff and burn in fucking hell you dusty asshole twat fucknut cum anal fucking dimwit poophead shitting machine
i dont know what is your age but if you are a 40 year old then you should get a fucking life and search for something important to do, all the calculators of the world cant calculate how fucking stupid piece of shit you are
you are that special kind of dumb asses , that type of dumbasses who all the insults of the world would not be able to explain how stupid you are , even people who does not have a brain are smarter than you , your intelligence doubled would still make you stupid
now please go suicide because u dont have anything more to live for except playing megas( that you suck at and you still tryna show others that u are pro ) which makes your life more fucking stupid you retarded fucking douche bag
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

what kind of fucking stupid cretin dickbutt are you, ur ignorance can exceed all the world atoms that can exist , you have made threads before asking to silence people who are being racist about brazilians , and now when you be a racist about arabs its ok ? you hypocrite cunt slut fat feg, you call me a human being but atleast im not like you , even animals are better creatures than your fucking ass, i need an explanation how my posts have any relation about homosexuality , you are saying some weird off topic posts to show you got something to say, why dont you jump off a fucking cliff and burn in fucking hell you dusty asshole twat fucknut cum anal fucking dimwit poophead shitting machine
i dont know what is your age but if you are a 40 year old then you should get a fucking life and search for something important to do, all the calculators of the world cant calculate how fucking stupid piece of shit you are
you are that special kind of dumb asses , that type of dumbasses who all the insults of the world would not be able to explain how stupid you are , even people who does not have a brain are smarter than you , your intelligence doubled would still make you stupid
now please go suicide because u dont have anything more to live for except playing megas( that you suck at and you still tryna show others that u are pro ) which makes your life more fucking stupid you retarded fucking douche bag

I give million dollar to who will read that bullshit , *rofl*
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

I give million dollar to who will read that bullshit , *rofl*

Guess you can give to THORIUM because i am pretty sure he reads his comment many times and thinks how "awesome" he is. 😁
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4 5

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him