GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Take a break

1 2

Take a break
Yo guys, take a break from gunrox, why not try other games instead of getting so mad you got banned for breaking the rules?
Enjoy pvp? Pve? Try albion online, F2P, there is only premium status but you can buy it in game, quite a nice game to play while you in a gunrox mega or to take abreak from gunrox, there is full PvP loot in some areas of the game for those who enjoy it, here's a link try it out ☺ https://albiononline.com/?ref=91DUW7GTXC
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Yo guys, take a break from gunrox, why not try other games instead of getting so mad you got banned for breaking the rules?
Enjoy pvp? Pve? Try albion online, F2P, there is only premium status but you can buy it in game, quite a nice game to play while you in a gunrox mega or to take abreak from gunrox, there is full PvP loot in some areas of the game for those who enjoy it, here's a link try it out ☺ https://albiononline.com/?ref=91DUW7GTXC

Eh it doesnt look bad at all but its not my style of gaming... i love turn based, 2d, etc... like while ago 4 to 6 years i used to play game called rise of mythos graphicis are not that good but that card game isnt that bad at all with all that waiting some turns after you get a card in your hand so you can use it...
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
www.miniclip.com
www.nitrome.com
best games...
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

www.miniclip.com
www.nitrome.com
best games...

good guy Chennai upkeeping rules of gunrox! respekt
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Mane,

😳
how can you give your opinion about a situation you know nothing about?
they did not break any rules, and you gave another 'alternative', a game with a refferal link to you?
😕 😕
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
I just wish that this game become more young people, like 10years ago. Berserker needs to advertise the game for a bigger community. Please berserker if you read this, then do something about it and dont ban people for no reason.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Lost cause,mein freund.
sadly we have to embrace the fact that, these old golden times we lived in this game are nothing but memories. gunrox will never see the light again,
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

sadly we have to embrace the fact that, these old golden times we lived in this game are nothing but memories. gunrox will never see the light again,

I think with GUNROX 2 we can get another golden time ,where there would be many low players. It should be available as an app, so people can download it and play. We should give it good five stars and recommend it to others.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
i dont think so.
people have changed, and somewhy i got a feeling that gunrox 2 is going to be like 3 times as pay-to-win, and more cringe with even more toxicity than this actual gunrox
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Well, im just staying optimistic about it ☺
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
yea, but dont get your expectations too high 😳
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

😳
how can you give your opinion about a situation you know nothing about?
they did not break any rules, and you gave another 'alternative', a game with a refferal link to you?
😕 😕

You broke the rules everyday ... if you count the name Protokill have around 10 or more account with Fake References.
It was good once and for all to admit ... living in a lie a lifetime will not become true.
But OK. you think you are going to win this war of lies ..., Good luck for you...
😎
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

He needs you to be a moderator. It would be his game since he is online every day. Chennai is legit the biggest faker, farmer, and fake ref guy out there. This world is full of hypocrite assholes. Aldeast Pistol lives how he preaches.

you are here with us, and that is what matters <3
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
WHAT ARE YOU SMOKIN BRUH???

You broke the rules everyday ... if you count the name Protokill have around 10 or more account with Fake References.
It was good once and for all to admit ... living in a lie a lifetime will not become true.
But OK. you think you are going to win this war of lies ..., Good luck for you...
😎

He actually gave a refferal link to another game, and about our 'conflict' i forgot about it already, and i NEVER ever denied the fact that i used to fake Refferals 🙄 . as i said i quit doing it months ago.
In the past. just like the darn majority of gunrox players.
and i never lied. everything i Claimed or said was actually true! backed-up
with screenshots evidence, and witnesses... But now its all clear. you just have a personal problem with me 😳
if you wanna talk about it i'll listen 😉 but if you're gonna keep posting this hateful nonsense. im not gonna bother; Mane.
Edited 2 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

He actually gave a refferal link to another game, and about our 'conflict' i forgot about it already, and i NEVER ever denied the fact that i used to fake Refferals 🙄 . as i said i quit doing it months ago.
In the past. just like the darn majority of gunrox players.
and i never lied. everything i Claimed or said was actually true! backed-up
with screenshots evidence, and witnesses... But now its all clear. you just have a personal problem with me 😳
if you wanna talk about it i'll listen 😉 but if you're gonna keep posting this hateful nonsense. im not gonna bother; Mane.

do you think i have a personal problem with you?
I do not know you...
I play this game since 2008 and I never saw your name in the game ... possibly because I play real games and you only do Fake.
Do not invent more ... you love to come to the forum to make your cry
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
E.N.G.L.I.S.H PLS???
back in a day where i faked, i did not fake 24/7 as you claimed; and the actual damn reason was that the game is insanely pay to win. i faked to either get items or level up to be able to actually play naked without getting weak useless weapons! and the reason why u 'didnt see me in game' is simply cause i wasnt able to properly play since each acc i upped had a problem with its build. 60kE
to reset wasnt something affordable for me.
then i made ptk186 with its solid carefully planned build i was able to demolish!!! even winning countless naked vs armed fights. ask any1
ps. pls learn some proper english. im having a really hard time understanding you.. google translator sometimes cant even help 😉 😳
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

back in a day where i faked, i did not fake 24/7 as you claimed; and the actual damn reason was that the game is insanely pay to win. i faked to either get items or level up to be able to actually play naked without getting weak useless weapons! and the reason why u 'didnt see me in game' is simply cause i wasnt able to properly play since each acc i upped had a problem with its build. 60kE
to reset wasnt something affordable for me.
then i made ptk186 with its solid carefully planned build i was able to demolish!!! even winning countless naked vs armed fights. ask any1
ps. pls learn some proper english. im having a really hard time understanding you.. google translator sometimes cant even help 😉 😳

Sorry i dont born in Africa (tunisia)...
There people talk a very good english and very sucess in live... keep going there and be happy!
We all love Africa and is quality of live
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
1st time we agree on something
THATS IT XD
you are all out of false claims and arguments. so once again you went back to racism? yes. tunisia is a shit-hell-hole. cuz its people are just same as you; ignorant,cant argue,know nothing but abuse.
but. did i choose to be born here? No.
i feel so bad for you, trying to diss tunisia and africa to make me mad? are you 12 years old mane?
😲 😲 😲 xD
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

THATS IT XD
you are all out of false claims and arguments. so once again you went back to racism? yes. tunisia is a shit-hell-hole. cuz its people are just same as you; ignorant,cant argue,know nothing but abuse.
i feel so bad for you, trying to diss tunisia and africa to make me mad? are you 12 years old mane?
😲 😲 😲 xD

QUIT IT DUDE LEAVE HIM ALONE XD HE WILL NEVER STOP ;D
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

THATS IT XD
😲 😲 😲 xD

racist? who was racist?
I just said that you are lucky to be born in Africa and Tunisia where they speak very good English.
you are always thinking that i am in your pursuit
I don't care if it's white or black, blue or yellow ...
the only thing i want to know is if you do FAKE, use bad words and you if you are a BIG LIER
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him