GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Campaign against account hackers

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2 3

Recently some people hacked into the account of moderator BEEmine, and entered under his account to spy for games and make illegal punishments. We have proactively took measures against those hackers, the moderator account was restored, and all illegal punishments cleared. Here is the list of people who used the moderator's account and they are now banned forever:
Bravox[32]
keyt[28]
_Deflash_[24]
-chule-[7]
more_myo[7]
Guu_LHP[14]
_xXx_victo_xXx[1]
_X_victo_X_[2]
These people also had access to accounts of some other players, including famous high level ones like lil_god.
Since this is a very serious issue from now on we will announce about an extensive anti-hacker campaign. All accounts will be carefully tracked and players who hack/enter other people's accounts will be banned permanently from the game without any chance to return.
To all players: please change your password to something complex right now and don't tell it to anyone ever, even to moderators. No one from the Enkord team will ever ask you to share your password. Giving your password to a friend to let him play your account is not acceptable too cause it may lead to issues when your password is leaked to a lot of different people.
To prevent account theft from now on we will monitor entrances to your account from other networks/countries, other than the one from where it was created and punish such activity.
Edited 4 hours, 53 minutes later by . Reason: Grammatical and English corrections, by request.
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

VanHelsing ... hahahahaha joke? pick up hacker? hahahhahahahahaha good joke ^^... a, ya can even get more it will create another account and will do the same thing ...

I liked the joke!

why so upset?
are you really affraid of something...?
did this campaingn against hackers... scared you somehow?😲
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

why u make justice just for them, and us? the normal players? i told u about osiris and i didn't see answer u call justice to this? hahaha i just confirmed you just want the better for the ''VIP'' players, the highers and cashers haha now u are happy BEEmine? well congra for u

I know this guy , i am a real life friend and he created osiris one time that i was on his house , and was his 1st acc and a v good one , it passed for all good clan in that moments such as swat and all that stuff and he has the same ip that creation ip so that confirms that is his acc ...
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
HEY BERSERKER I WANNA PLAY I CAN'T PLAY T.T can someone do (a)
14 years ago
14 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
where r the mods ?
people r making dumb post to boost there post count or something
like ogmz "make me a mod" what does that have to do ?
the guy that copied what bersker said and put his name delete these dumb
post including mine
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
☹ I WANT MY BABY BACK!!!!! osiris is a good acc
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Travelling
I usually travel a lot and play gunrox while on my breaks 😁
will this be a problem?
Thanks
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to

I usually travel a lot and play gunrox while on my breaks 😁
will this be a problem?
Thanks

how do you think ?
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

VanHelsing ... hahahahaha joke? pick up hacker? hahahhahahahahaha good joke ^^... a, ya can even get more it will create another account and will do the same thing ...

I liked the joke!

Wanna try it? I can surely arrange that and you will keep creating new accounts and get banned again and again.
Oh and since "dandan" player is banned in the game forever I've banned him on forums too.
14 years ago
14 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
14 years ago
14 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
berserker until the beginning I thought cool! ban took more when I hated you☺ and until now I hate you ... berserker what you think of the picture?
VanHelsing: why I would be afraid of myself?
not going to banish me make another account and do the same thing
BY:H4CK3R P0W3r =)
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

berserker until the beginning I thought cool! ban took more when I hated you☺ and until now I hate you ... berserker what you think of the picture?

humm... ok...

O_RLY-EmoRLY.jpg

14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

Continue to act like a stupid kid and I will ban your in-game dandan_nsc account which is level 22. Aint it a pain to purge 22 levels of playtime into obscurity?
14 years ago
14 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

Continue to act like a stupid kid and I will ban your in-game dandan_nsc account which is level 22. Aint it a pain to purge 22 levels of playtime into obscurity?

If you going to ban everyone who is hate you you gonna need to ban half of the all players man, i hate you too will you ban me???
14 years ago
14 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
I GOT YA BERS
BERS!!! HOW U KNOW THAT THE LVL 22 IS RAFARRELCORRE MAYBE U SEE HIS IP? WHY DON'T U DO THE SAME WITH OSIRIS MAN!!??😡
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
First of all. Hacking is no sport, hacking is no fun. Hacking just sucks.
Nobody should celebrate his own hacker-jobs because this is just a demolition of the whole work of other. What you think if you waste many hours/days/month for create something and somebody destroy this just for fun.
If you have skills for finding a hole in a programm dont use this for yourself or to destroy something, just help the developer to close such leaks. Just such actions are full of honor.
So please grow up, be serious und stop bugging us with stupid posts and actions.
Edited 5 minutes later by .
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

If you going to ban everyone who is hate you you gonna need to ban half of the all players man, i hate you too will you ban me???

Of course, if you flood the forum with threats using number of nicknames. BTW, I saw you also entered other person's account yesterday - you posted here so I noticed you and took proper action?
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

BERS!!! HOW U KNOW THAT THE LVL 22 IS RAFARRELCORRE MAYBE U SEE HIS IP? WHY DON'T U DO THE SAME WITH OSIRIS MAN!!??😡

Like I told you before in different thread - I can punish people who abuse the game and login into other people's accounts, but I cant recover accounts - you must do that yourself if you have security code. Otherwise it is possible that somebody will claim to recover account he/she never owned.
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
guyz just shut up ok?...bers isnt Enkord team...berserker is a man who works for them and like many times said if you wana say something about the game or rules then you should respond to Enkord team...now about hacking : some of you PROBABLY think its nice to " hack " into someone's acc but i tell you what it realy is...ITS STEALING...would you go to youre town market and grab 50$ from the cashmachine and then just leave?...NO...couse thats forbiten and people who do that get punished...now thats why Enkord team ( in this case berserker ) banned all those people who actualy " STOLE " from other...so shut up...listen to what they say...and PLEASE if you dont like game or rules...RESPOND TO ENKORD TEAM...thank you
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
good beserker,,, not needed to speak my name =/
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to

good beserker,,, not needed to speak my name =/

just a tip, kiddo: go have some photoshop lessons😎
M3Y3R can give you some good ones😁
14 years ago
14 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him