GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

The truth about CUPCAKE

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2 3

Reply to *DELETED*

Berserker can you prove that these are lies? You seem to be deleting the evidence that backs up what Henrique is saying and then passing off his story as lies. People's feelings have been hurt here and you appear to be in some kind of damage control. What do you have to hide here? This is relevant to gaming because she used these people as pawns in her game to keep her clan in top spot and kept them spending their money and playing all the time. Along with all the fake fames and manipulating of people - she really is another cancerous tumor in this backwards gaming community in Gunrox.

For the really first time, i agree whit you whit some point of your post.
Edited 11 minutes later by .
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

Berserker can you prove that these are lies? You seem to be deleting the evidence that backs up what Henrique is saying and then passing off his story as lies. People's feelings have been hurt here and you appear to be in some kind of damage control. What do you have to hide here? This is relevant to gaming because she used these people as pawns in her game to keep her clan in top spot and kept them spending their money and playing all the time. Along with all the fake fames and manipulating of people - she really is another cancerous tumor in this backwards gaming community in Gunrox.

Are you jealous that someone have taken away the #1 gunrox troll title from you or what? I don't need to prove or deny any lies. I provide a liberal place to speak up for people, but things must be reasonable. Things that Henrique brings up are too harsh to be left without undeniable proof, but the nature of it is so it cannot be 100% proven. I cannot verify whether it's true or not, I can only believe or do not believe, but I am not a judge to make final condemnation, therefore I prefer not to have such things on my site. Either take it or leave it.
Either talk about the game or shut up and move all your gossips into private.
I haven't deleted this thread altogether and you should be grateful for that.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
Hahaha
😝 am gunna make a short clip about this I knew she was bad girl every likes her cause of her clan having perks...... No respect
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
Jesus Christ why are u talking about ur love life in a ONLINE GAME FORUM !!
If u still have the plane ticket go and talk to Dr.Phil. I think i speak for alot of
people saying no 1 cares how heartbroken u are.
P.S : Takes a real man to put a women out in the open like that ( SARCASM )
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to

Jesus Christ why are u talking about ur love life in a ONLINE GAME FORUM !!
If u still have the plane ticket go and talk to Dr.Phil. I think i speak for alot of
people saying no 1 cares how heartbroken u are.
P.S : Takes a real man to put a women out in the open like that ( SARCASM )

So because she is a female, she should be exempt from public humiliation? But if a guy was being publicly humiliated, it would be fine? Talk about a lack of gender equality.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
_Henrique_ hurt. And my third child was born on a Sunday this week). 2 from his first marriage, this one from the second)
Noob it's fate 😝
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to

So because she is a female, she should be exempt from public humiliation? But if a guy was being publicly humiliated, it would be fine? Talk about a lack of gender equality.

Yea people these days are treating women like they are not human beings...Why is the man at the fault?I have seen so many relationships go wrong because of the woman's bad habits(Back-biting,cheating,lying etc)And yet the man is blamed because somehow it was his fault?
My own parents got divorced and everybody thinks its my father's fault.I'm not against women i just see everybody as individuals but sometimes gender equality sky rockets and kills a astronaut.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to

Yea people these days are treating women like they are not human beings...Why is the man at the fault?I have seen so many relationships go wrong because of the woman's bad habits(Back-biting,cheating,lying etc)And yet the man is blamed because somehow it was his fault?
My own parents got divorced and everybody thinks its my father's fault.I'm not against women i just see everybody as individuals but sometimes gender equality sky rockets and kills a astronaut.

Hats off - you my friend won the internet.
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
can we see cupcakes nacked photos henrique? 😝
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
First of all i never said its _Henrique_ 's fault or something like that , cuase i know he didn't do nothing then just like a girl which is perfectly fine but what i meant ( maybe i said it to harsh but im like that sorry ) is that theres no point for a man to just start making a women look bad even if she is a 2face or whatever (well i personally think that , we all have different ways of thinking so sorry if some of u get mad ) on a online forum.

Well with all that being said just forget about it and just be a little more carefull when it comes to virtual romances.

p.s : Sorry if i was to harsh on the comment before.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
Lmao, this thread got 1,000+ views in 2 days.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Sorry but I had to make a thread like this.
Everybody knows that me and cupcake were very friends for long years. We are very close friends, play lots of game togethers, and do some things. We talked a lot of be in relationship in future, I liked her and i believed that she liked me. I was planing to fly there for meet her.
She used to whatapp me saying nice things, and i do the same to her.
Today I discovery she do it with other guy of Gunrox too. She had 2 steam accs, one to play with me and one to play with her, looks like she had 2 faceboook accs too. She say to me she need to sleep but in real she go play and sex chat with other guy.

She had this 2 faces for more than 1 year. And now I just discovery this.
So Dont trust Cupcake. Once 2pacever ( Adrian) told me that she is 2 face, i have never believed him, I have ever trust cupcake but looks like 2 pac is rigth. She just want to take everything from you, dont matter with your feelings.
Well, I was a idiot fooled for long years and now I discovery the truth.
Hope you guys dont make the same mistake as me.

Henrique said She *Play Sex* LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO So beaners wos right?XD
Edited 50 seconds later by . Reason: Bad english.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
Lmfaoooooo

Welcome to real world, Neo =)

Lol so in the real world They play Sex ?XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd
maybe yea but didnt think this come out of u
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
Maybe
I bet that she did this to much more peoplo, plz post here if she did this
to you
I know cupcake very weel and she kinda did this to me too. She said I was cute and
after come chat she said she wanted to be more than friends and she would do things that nobody could to to
me.
This Wont Stop!
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
well i cant say that it hapend to me,
bout i can say that some time i did talk to her and then afther few days when i talkto her again it was like we did not talk few days ago so that is like henrqe say that probabaly +1 more person is using that acc.
p.s
she is 2 face person this is why for long time i go in c2a
p.s.s
henrqe u no need i think post prof like bers say i think all gunrox know now the true side of cc so if this thread will be deleted its like to try and forget somthing that we all know.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
CupCake ☹
U Never Do it ☹
i know u are good person
10 years ago
10 years ago

CupCake ☹
U Never Do it ☹
i know u are good person

looks like you 'good person radar' is fked up.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Tromper is having a hard believing his not the only ''love'' of cupcake 😁
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to

Tromper is having a hard believing his not the only ''love'' of cupcake 😁

ahahah good one
10 years ago
10 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him