GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

make TMP 3ap to use

make TMP 3ap to use
worst weapon in the game next to vision mines is TMP. AKSU is overpowered in comparison. make TMP 3ap to fire
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
TMP is actually a good gun,if you know how to use it.
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

TMP is actually a good gun,if you know how to use it.

the scenario in which tmp is better to have than an aksu is currently far too rare to be considered viable. in my opinion, it's designed as a peasant weapon. aksu's +1 range with same AP vs tmp's better close range damage is pointless when aksu could simply switch to shotgun. especially when you factor in aksu can have a launcher, tmp is at a big disadvantage in 99% scenarios. the only time tmp has an advantage is like during the endgame when it's 1 unit vs 1 unit and a tmp is playing peekaboo around a mushroom or a corner vs aksu. even then, a pistol is better. tmp is a jack of all trades but master of none, and because of that no one buys it which is bad design. it needs a boost
i think tmp and aksu become more balanced if tmp is 3ap and i think it works out nicely if the beginning of the game has a 2ap weapon, a 3ap weapon, and a 4ap weapon. there's a reason no one with cash ever buys a tmp. no one with experience, that is
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him