GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

My resolution is bugged

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Hello guys, Im having this problem, when I open the game it says resolution not supported, then I press alt and enter to make it windowed, it works but I cant see all the screen, just the center, I can only see the chat, I cantr change resolution in game cuz I cant see the config button in my screen, I-ve tried changing the resolution in the config files inside de gunrox files but still dont working, please I need some help, thanks

Reported by .

4 years ago Quote
Reply to

Hello guys, Im having this problem, when I open the game it says resolution not supported, then I press alt and enter to make it windowed, it works but I cant see all the screen, just the center, I can only see the chat, I cantr change resolution in game cuz I cant see the config button in my screen, I-ve tried changing the resolution in the config files inside de gunrox files but still dont working, please I need some help, thanks

do you try to dezinstal and reinstal game again ?😕
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to
You need to change this location: C:\ProgramData\Enkord\Gunrox\config.xml
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him