GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

I am fake and I am dumb enough to show it...

I am fake and I am dumb enough to show it...
So... does anyone believe this guy is a level six because... "he is really a good player"??? 🙄

Let's make some quick calculation:
LVL 6 = 24000 XP (minimum).
15 wins / 0 losses = 15 games, earning an average of 1600 per game.
Since you only get about 450 XP on Beginners' Quarter (playing a very nice game against a higher level), it would be about 900 maximum with Double Experience.
Then, going ahead, let's assume he went to Clover Quarter and then he decided to play only team games with team os 3vs3. He could get an average of 800 XP per game (let's say 900 XP to be very optimistic), what would turn into 1600/1800 XP per game. He might have won about 5 to 6 games only to reach lvl 3, but let's be optimistic again and say he won only 4 and already reached lvl 3. It gives him 11 more games to be lvl 6. Ok?
So 4 x 900 = 3600
Then 11 x 1800 = 19800
3600 + 19800 = 23400 XP
Does anyone else find it REALLY strange? 😉
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

So... does anyone believe this guy is a level six because... "he is really a good player"??? 🙄

Let's make some quick calculation:
LVL 6 = 24000 XP (minimum).
15 wins / 0 losses = 15 games, earning an average of 1600 per game.
Since you only get about 450 XP on Beginners' Quarter (playing a very nice game against a higher level), it would be about 900 maximum with Double Experience.
Then, going ahead, let's assume he went to Clover Quarter and then he decided to play only team games with team os 3vs3. He could get an average of 800 XP per game (let's say 900 XP to be very optimistic), what would turn into 1600/1800 XP per game. He might have won about 5 to 6 games only to reach lvl 3, but let's be optimistic again and say he won only 4 and already reached lvl 3. It gives him 11 more games to be lvl 6. Ok?
So 4 x 900 = 3600
Then 11 x 1800 = 19800
3600 + 19800 = 23400 XP
Does anyone else find it REALLY strange? 😉

You actually need 34200 xp to go from lv 1 to lv 6

So yeah, this is kinda weird
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
There is something VERY similar with this player "experience" and Pamela Anderson tits.... Ahhh i know, they are both FAKE !!
only diference is that Pamela acctually paid for thoose....
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
ARTS PLAYER !!
I can see him on lv 6 with MILKOR... so makes me wonder
If that nade also art??? 😝
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

There is something VERY similar with this player "experience" and Pamela Anderson tits.... Ahhh i know, they are both FAKE !!
only diference is that Pamela acctually paid for thoose....

Pamela has fake tits ? 😕
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
He did vs 2x1??(or3x1)
What about 2x1 and the 1 (high lv) discconnect and his team mate very noob, and he killed all high lv units?? xD
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
when players play fake vs other frends why do all care?
is it your game do u lose monet for it?
no,
i see more players cay a bout fakes then playing this game.
fakser fake vs fakers so let mods deal with it and all stop lock at others and lock at your self.
WHO CARES A BOUT FAKERS.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Its problem for honest people, bcz other players and clans try play fair, but when see fakers faking and they fake. Fakes lead to more fakes. For berserker problem is that fakers not put cash, use refferals fake/up to lv 10/ i thing.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

when players play fake vs other frends why do all care?
is it your game do u lose monet for it?
no,
i see more players cay a bout fakes then playing this game.
fakser fake vs fakers so let mods deal with it and all stop lock at others and lock at your self.
WHO CARES A BOUT FAKERS.

I truly understand this point of view, the_one, but I can't help it. I find it unfair letting people fake fight and earn XP/guns/cash in that way while I have to fight with all my skills and face the problem of running out guns if I lose 2 or 3 in a row. Being a casher is not a problem for me, it is not cheating (actually, I love fighting against a noob casher and grab lots of guns full attrition 😁). But fake fight should be something that EVERYONE fights against and not only the moderators. If you don't agree, it is ok, I respect your opinion. But I will always try to catch fakers or at least make them life difficult. I play for fun and I don't mind when I lose fairly, but it is not funny when you lose because someone cheated to be better prepared than you were.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
He is God!
I know how he can get lv6 with so less wins!!
HE IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!
Thats why it is! But why God use m79, milkor, and grenades o.O 😁
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
|| | | | | | | | | | |
|| \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
https://i.imgflip.com/7awx3.jpg
Edited 3 minutes later by .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Seems legit
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Well, I will need only 24000 XP. 🙄
Where did you take that equation from? It be cool to have one of the sort that works.

I considered that situation too, The_Lord. Problem is that it is one in a million situation (ok, 1 in 10 maybe...). Not the kind you find everyday, unless you are a hell of a lucky bastard.

I truly understand this point of view, the_one, but I can't help it. I find it unfair letting people fake fight and earn XP/guns/cash in that way while I have to fight with all my skills and face the problem of running out guns if I lose 2 or 3 in a row. Being a casher is not a problem for me, it is not cheating (actually, I love fighting against a noob casher and grab lots of guns full attrition 😁). But fake fight should be something that EVERYONE fights against and not only the moderators. If you don't agree, it is ok, I respect your opinion. But I will always try to catch fakers or at least make them life difficult. I play for fun and I don't mind when I lose fairly, but it is not funny when you lose because someone cheated to be better prepared than you were.

I messed up. This would be the correct equation:
Edited 2 minutes later by .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Ohhh, now it makes sense

I know how he can get lv6 with so less wins!!
HE IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!
Thats why it is! But why God use m79, milkor, and grenades o.O 😁
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
|| | | | | | | | | | |
|| \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
https://i.imgflip.com/7awx3.jpg

Well, sometimes He uses a flood, sometimes He uses a meteor shower, sometimes a Milkor comes in handy. 🙄
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Huh?

Its problem for honest people, bcz other players and clans try play fair, but when see fakers faking and they fake. Fakes lead to more fakes. For berserker problem is that fakers not put cash, use refferals fake/up to lv 10/ i thing.

Is this why ur clan does fake fames? No niga u won't become a mod just bye charging and trying to act stupid u ask people for fake fames problem is u pay soo damn cheap 2e per point something like that I fergot what u tried to offer me hahaha fail
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
I dont pay for fames... and you never come in c2a
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
:O
O O
/ \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ \
/ \
/ \
\ /
\ /
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
OMG My acc TheExergon, only have 21 win and 1 lose and still NOT lv4..
HOW IT CAN MAYBE HE REALLY GOD? Or let be reallistic, he cheater?? Or he used cheat engine or something???😲
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

O O
/ \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ \
/ \
/ \
\ /
\ /
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
OMG My acc TheExergon, only have 21 win and 1 lose and still NOT lv4..
HOW IT CAN MAYBE HE REALLY GOD? Or let be reallistic, he cheater?? Or he used cheat engine or something???😲

he probably used double exp, or played 2x1/3x1
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

he probably used double exp, or played 2x1/3x1

Oh right... I forget.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*

Where did you take that equation from? It be cool to have one of the sort that works..

Guide to Calculating Future Experience
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him