GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Al3aNed_Return GaMe_0vEr stealers of arts

Al3aNed_Return GaMe_0vEr stealers of arts
for all to know.
Al3aNed_Return and GaMe_0vEr they steal arts,
GaMe_0vEr will say give me arts and then i charge u, bout cash will no come,
he will say u to talk to other players like Al3aNed_Return who say that u can trust him bout they are frends who will take your arts and sell them in market,
so if u no want lose arts just sell in makret and never ever trust this guy.
i was even nice and say him return arts and i no report this in furom bout he no respond me.
i wait 2 days befor i post this from when he say he charge me.
1 day he talk and say just wait and next day no talk to me no more and no return arts.
so plz all be carfoul and no deal with him and his clan all ther are frends and arts robers/
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
lol

for all to know.
Al3aNed_Return and GaMe_0vEr they steal arts,
GaMe_0vEr will say give me arts and then i charge u, bout cash will no come,
he will say u to talk to other players like Al3aNed_Return who say that u can trust him bout they are frends who will take your arts and sell them in market,
so if u no want lose arts just sell in makret and never ever trust this guy.
i was even nice and say him return arts and i no report this in furom bout he no respond me.
i wait 2 days befor i post this from when he say he charge me.
1 day he talk and say just wait and next day no talk to me no more and no return arts.
so plz all be carfoul and no deal with him and his clan all ther are frends and arts robers/

al3aned_return not stealer ! lol
he is good guy and casher ...
about GaMe_0vEr i don't know if he stealer or not , but you are idiot, how u trust him? don't trust anyone in this game

bye
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
be sure and don't Accuses People !!!
MAN!!
i talk with you about anythink?!!
you ask me but i don't answer this make me stealer
and if he stealer why you give him your arts !! why bers put markit in this game!!!!
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
i lose arts its my problem so thats that.
i post this for others will know not mess with u guys.
tromper plz talk some where else u are the bigest 2 face person in this game, jump 1 clan to other and take arts from others allso at list what other plyers say to me so plz no one talk to u so no make me start.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
I agree with the_one. Al3aNed_Return is a two timing evil person he helped that arabic guy to steal my account.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
This game will really collapse soon ..
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

This game will really collapse soon ..

Not Soon.it already collapsed as you can see
stealing accounts.arts is too easy and everyone doing it
gunrox has the worst Customer protection ..you either loss your account or quit the game thats what will happen eventfully ..
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Not Soon.it already collapsed as you can see
stealing accounts.arts is too easy and everyone doing it
gunrox has the worst Customer protection ..you either loss your account or quit the game thats what will happen eventfully ..

so true

+ if the mods saying that they are currently working on tt2 , that doesnt matter, Gunrox should still get updates , active mods and sh!t. Enkord is just so stupid ☺ with their excuses
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him