GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

R.I.P. Daniel (Belladona)

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2 3 4

18th of June we lost one of our top players - Daniel Campos da Silva (Belladona). He died in the Baptist Hospital of St. John after suffering the car accident.
He was a fan of a Fluminense Football Club and to honor his memory we created Fluminese colors T-shirt with his name in the Cash Shop.
R.I.P. Daniel, you will continue to live in our memory.
14 years ago
Reply to
R.I.P Daniel
No dia 18 de Junho nós perdemos um dos nossos maiores jogadores - Daniel Campos da Silva (Belladona). Ele morreu no Hospital São João Baptista após sofrer um acidente de carro.
Ele era fã do Fluminense Futebol Clube e para homenagea-lo nós criamos "Camisetas do Fluminense" com seu nome no Cash Shop.
Descanse em paz, Daniel, você vai viver pra sempre em nossa memoria.
Edited 3 days later by .
14 years ago
14 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
i feel so sad and so bad for him let his soul live in peace fore ever
Edited 4 hours, 48 minutes later by *DELETED*.
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
sad situacion, but live go on...
i go buy a new shirt in memory of him!!!
rest in peace
Bersk nice Work you mayde and show that you have a good heart after all
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
rest in peace
I knew Daniel to short, but i know he is a great guy.
all my thought go to his family and friends.
condolence

*Good to make a thread in honored memory of Daniel
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
This is truely a sad day for us here. I was going to make a comeback when a big update to Gunrox came (like the new Clan System), but this had to be the one exception.
I've had to experience the loss of a popular moderator/admin in other games, but I was not a moderator in the other games. After working with Belladona, I personally felt even worse here than in the other games.
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
Aff
☹He was a nice gui,i haven't knew him very well but i know that he was one of top players for gunrox R.I.P Daniel...☹
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
this is a very sad day for many gunrox fans ☹ it is a very sad day for everyone when u lose such a good player. i hope his family is doing ok
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to

This is truely a sad day for us here. I was going to make a comeback when a big update to Gunrox came (like the new Clan System), but this had to be the one exception.

RIP Daniel.
And, any idea when the new clan system might be implemented (am also waiting to make comeback then)? July, August, September?
14 years ago
14 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
why die man he Im love :S rest in peace
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Aff Um Bom amigo !!!
Eu era amigo dele muito gente fina affs pq foi morrer? ainda novo! saudades de você amigo! Nunca Ninguém vai esqueçer você cara! Espero q Deus o tenha pois você era uma amigo nota 10!!! OBrigado pela Atualização Berserker, Ele era Fã mesmo! Adeus amigo!
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
GREAT IDEA
great , all of OS PRETUS clan say tanks for this !!! in the future can create a map or gun with bella names , we will never forget belladona !! good guy rest in peace my big friend.

TANKS BERS AND ENKORD CORPORATION !!
BELLADON FOREVER
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
(((
WHY BELLADONA WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I LOVE NINA-CN SHE BACK Oo)
14 years ago
14 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
[QUOTE=TrUlster;36115]RIP Daniel.
vai com DEUS amigo vc marcou a gunrox toda☹ muita paz
14 years ago
14 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
[QUOTE=-QuArTeTo_lol-;36160][QUOTE=TrUlster;36115]RIP Daniel.☹☹descanse ew paiz amigo vc esta deichou muito amigos aki que sente sua falta☹☹
14 years ago
14 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
paz
Descanse em paz Daniel Campo!!
R.I.P:::>
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
The death
☹Wow why did she die she was nice and cool ☹ R.I.P you will be remebered in Gunrox forever
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
bad moment for gunrox
belladona have very good player, gunrox lo tendra en su mente por siempre. :,(
14 years ago
14 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
tribute to belladonna
the berserker that the shirt in honor of belladonna is expensive that way, with all due respect I thought that was wrong because it is honoring the truth is she is a tween cash and shelf life, how you do with the crowns of the leader of Fame??
14 years ago
14 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
thank u so much...
14 years ago
14 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2 3 4

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him