GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 18-May-2010 - Antique Key and Antique Chest

1 2 3

New Antique Chests added. In order to open such chest your unit must have special Antique Key in it's invenory. Key will be removed from inventory after opening the chest. Keys can be found in regular boxes or Cash Shop. Ancient Chests have better stuff in it and more chances to spawn art.
Other changes:
+ World map tweaks (cursor bugs, blurring fixed, jams on high resolutions)
+ Tournament and location screens optimized - should work faster.
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
server crachs

New Antique Chests added. In order to open such chest your unit must have special Antique Key in it's invenory. Key will be removed from inventory after opening the chest. Keys can be found in regular boxes or Cash Shop. Ancient Chests have better stuff in it and more chances to spawn art.
Other changes:
+ World map tweaks (cursor bugs, blurring fixed, jams on high resolutions)
+ Tournament and location screens optimized - should work faster.

Berserker i dont know what is happening but the server went out for the second time this day, with it i lose al my exp my very good gambled art. its not fair man. you should really do something to make this up. I gamble got a very good art for not much gambling and now i have to start over, thank you for youre understanding great Alfa
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
i noticed the server go down as well. i was in the middle of a battle but thankfully it reset me to how i was before the battle. also, has anyone found a key in the normal boxes yet?
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
I like chest idea, but clan-chest would be more usefull 😁
Very cleaver design - to farm chest u need take key, so one unit start w/out guns, not all maps have it and % of getting crap is very high ☺, but if u see it u want to open anyway ☺ I like to see mega with chest in center 😁
IMVHO farming them is really useless. Finding 8 packs of AKSU ammo and crappy art is a waste of time.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Trojan horse?
Hi. When I try to update I get a message from my anti-virus program about a Trojan horse threat in "core.exe".
Do you know anything about this?
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Another false positive by McAffee.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
(Gotei atorização much of that) ☺
No more en axo doing all this box. 😡
But I'm cool like. ☺
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
😡 I've spent 10 cleaver design. Only drops bullets (Aksu and tmp 😲 )
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
fast tournament
why we dont have a fast tournament?. a battle 1x1 in lost need 45 min, the winer have 15 min to buy weapon or trade to continue. sothat only need 1 hourse for a round. a tournament maybe have 7 rounds. we only need 7 hourse for a tournament. is it better?😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
please do not banish me forever from me a new chance
beseker mi of a chace I just wanted to pass gun to my account over lvl 10 not banish me forever I promise not to make more fake
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Finding 8 packs of AKSU ammo and crappy art is a waste of time.

lol.. you lucky duck. you found a art? I've never found a key in a box but i looted one and was lucky enough to get the chance to open a antique box. guess what i found.. a aksu silencer and 5 shotgun ammos. Not even premium ammo. Bers if you want us to always have a 95 cash key handy (just in case) please buff the antique box.
Edited 2 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
arts

I play different matches and dont found such a box. So the answer is: blue boxes are not in every match.

Hmm does it mean there are no arts at normal boxes or is this a special bonus for all the faking box-hunter?

yes i can confirm that i`ve found 2 arts in seperate games in normal boxes when antique boxes have been on the map.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Bers if you want us to always have a 95 cash key handy (just in case) please buff the antique box.

We are not responsible for your personal bad luck 😝
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Hi. When I try to update I get a message from my anti-virus program about a Trojan horse threat in "core.exe".

my reply & my extended reply☺
Edited 4 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
please help me
hi ive been trying to log onto gunrox but it keeps saying that cannot replace file and to try running CORE.EXE under administrater rights and since im not an administer please i really wana log on please help me ☹
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
;(

the same thing is happenign to me and it says please run under administrater rights☹
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

why we dont have a fast tournament?. a battle 1x1 in lost need 45 min, the winer have 15 min to buy weapon or trade to continue. sothat only need 1 hourse for a round. a tournament maybe have 7 rounds. we only need 7 hourse for a tournament. is it better?😁

ARE YOU INSANE IT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA THEN YOU HAVE TO PLAY 6-7 HOURS IN A ROW HOW MANY PLAYERS DO YOU THINK WIIL PLAY SO LONG😡
Edited 14 minutes later by *DELETED*.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
hello
i found 5-6 time`s the antique box but i have only 1 key what to do and every friend i battle me or him go disconnected and when he or me go to the game he dont have any thing in his inventory
😕😕😕😕
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

my reply & my extended reply☺

sorry to hear this but i know what is this it`s a virus in gunrox folder
and that is core-exe you have to reinstall your computer ☹☹☹
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
😕 no good arts in the box... berserker only you make money, not fair..
Edited 3 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
this is goood i found good art in clover quart 😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him