GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

the future of gunrox

the future of gunrox
after a long time i came back to Gunrox , and i saw a great difference , the amount players online.
one upon a time , there were A Lot more players playing ... but now the game is dying.
i cant come up with a way to revive it , but all i can tell is that the refreing program isn't working well enough.
i shall give my own idea about it , and others can reply more ideas
well , Berseker , the best way to deal with the player problem is moving the game on Steam.
i don't know the process of this nor if there are paperwork and stuff, but i do know that the game Will get more players, there are a ton of horrible games out there on steam that have more players
also a few updates wouldn't hurt u know. game balance and stuff (for example stop giving 1000 starting money to make the early game a damn bloody fake striving arena that forces players to deleting accounts and creating account , 100 cash for start is good)
but still , the game is almost a complete system , so updates should only be about events and game twick/balance .
please reply berserker
Edited 16 minutes later by .
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Yes, putting this game on Steam will get more players, and also Spread Advertisement about this game so we can have more players.
More players = More Money earned right? Mr. Berserker? 😁😁😁
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Idea
They Can Make New Maps in the game and i agree with puttin it on steam
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Berserker told me to tell you plebs this message about the future of Gunrox:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3HiS49piTw
I swear to god, Berserker told me to say this to you all. Peace be with you, allah snack-bar.
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
My opinion
Gunrox 2 with new maps (and possibility to loggon with the same account) but maybe only after some level like this (after level 20 player can loggin on 2 games but only one at a time - level updated to 70 more or less in gunrox 2 - and after lvl 50 he don't come back to gunrox 1)
I think this system are hard to config, but I think this work nice ☺
sorry if I said something wrong I'm crazy 😝
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him