GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Gunrox is not safe

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

My anti virus "Panda Global Protection 2016" blocked gunrox.exe trying to access my personal documents, anyone would like to explain it?
Eventos Mais detalhes Data/hora Status
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tentativa de acessar dados protegidos Programa: C:\ProgramData\Enkord\Gunrox\core.exe, Caminho: C:\Users\Jeferson\Documents\Irpf\2016\mafon2015.pdf 09/04/2016 18:00 Acesso negado
Is the second time it happens,
what is that sir admin?
My anti virus remove the gunrox core.exe some times, but Is the second time trying to access my personal documents.
I need someone in Enkord try to explain it I do not feel safe with this game installed on my computer.
Actually I do not feel safe with any game of the Enkord installed on my computer.

gunrox.txt

Reported by .

8 years ago Quote
Reply to
it honestly wouldn't surprise me if gunrox has malware.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him