GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 16-Mar-2011 - Security update

1 2

As of 16-Mar-2011 we are using new login system to access GUNROX.
In order to enter the game instead of your nickname and password you are now required to enter your email address and GUNROX password (not password to your email!!!).
For now you can still enter using your nickname instead of email, but that option is available for a limited time for people that do not remember their email so you can enter with nickname to change your lost or forgotten email address to a new one. (When you enter account with nickname instead of email address there is a warning that reminds your email address associated with your account).
In the next updates we will add ability to join several accounts on the same email address and password if you know security keys to both accounts. This way it will be easier to create and manage accounts as you will not be required to create many new email addresses.
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Atualização 16 - Mar - 2011 - Atualização de Segurança
A partir de 16-Mar-2011 nós usaremos um novo sistema de loggin para acessar o GUNROX.
Para poder entrar no jogo, em vez do seu nick e uma senha, será pedido que voce entre com o seu endereço de email e a sua senha do GUNROX (não a senha do seu emaill!!!).
No entanto você ainda poderá entra usando seu nick em vez do email, mas esta opção estará disponível por um curto período de tempo, para as pessoas que esqueceram/não lembram o email, então você poderá entrar usando o nick para trocar seu email para um novo. (Quando você entrar na conta usando o nick, aparecerá um aviso que o lembrará do email associado a conta).
Nas próximas atualizações nós incluiremos a opção de associar varias contas a um mesmo endereço de email e mesma senha se você souber as senhas dessas contas. Assim será mais facíl criar e gerenciar contas pois não será mais necessário criar varios emails para as mesmas.
Edited 35 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
hi, exelent idea, now you cant know the exact way to enter to another acc in order to do nasty stuff :P
By the way, when i try to update it norton detects core as a malware....
i cant update it....
here is a pic 2 show, i will restart the pc to see if this changes.
hope 2 see u in 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Aktualizacja 16-Mar-2011 - Aktualizacja zabezpieczeń
Od 16 Marca 2011 używamy nowego systemu logowania aby zalogować sie w grze. Teraz wymagane jest wpisanie adresu email i hasła konta (nie hasła emaila!!!!)
Wciąż możesz używać swojego nicku zamiast emaila, jednak
ta opcja będzie dostępna tylko przez pewien czas dla użytkowników nie pamiętających swojego adresu email, więc mogą oni użyć swojego nicku do zmiany emaila na nowy. (Kiedy otwierasz konto za pomocą swojego nicku,
dostajesz przypomnienie na jaki email konto zostało założone)
W kolejnych aktualizacjach zostanie dodana możliwość otwierania wielu kont za pomocą tego samego adresu email i hasła, jeżeli znasz kod bezpieczeństwa do obu kont.
Będzie to łatwiejsze dla osób które posiadają więcej kont, gdyż nie będą musiały tworzyć nowych adresów email.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Question
Will the linked accounts share enkord cash and be able to trade between them?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
:D
nice update
will ensure that accounts are hacked.
the next update to link multiple accounts in an email is fine. not have to decorate and make a lot of emails.
yeah, this idea of linking all your accounts with cash will cheer me much because I have bills that need cash to play and that no other game is over and with cash.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Update 16-März-2011 - Sicherheits-Update
Ab 16. März 2011 tritt das neuen Login-System für GUNROX in Kraft.
Um sich nun einzuloggen benötigt man E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort (nicht das für die E-Mail-Adresse ansich!!!) anstatt wie bisher Accountname und Passwort.
Derzeit kannst dich weiterhin über Accountname anstatt E-Mail einloggen jedoch ist dies nur für einen begrenzten Zeitraum möglich. Dies ist für Spieler die sich nicht an Ihre E-Mail erinnern damit diese sich mit Ihrem Accontname einloggen können und ihre veraltete oder vergessene E-Mail-Adresse in eine neue zu ändern. (Wenn man sich mit Accountname anstatt E-Mail einloggt bekommt man eine Warnung mit Hinweis auf die alte Accountbezogene E-Mailadresse)
In den nächsten Updates werden wir Möglichkeiten hinzufügen mehrere Accounts durch die gleiche E-Mailadresse zu vereinen falls man die Sicherheitscodes beider Accounts kennt. Auf diese Weise wird es einfacher Accounts zu erstellen oder zu verwalten ohne neue E-Mailadressen zu erstellen.
Edited 1 day later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Will the linked accounts share enkord cash and be able to trade between them?

We have plans to allow cash transfer between linked accounts, but not item transfer. And only charged cash, not the one earned in the game (farmed in random, etc).
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Security Keys
Is there a way to request the email with the security key in it, to be re-sent to the email address that we used to register our accounts with?
Many other games, you can ask for that email to be re-sent to the originating email.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Excellent Idea :)
GoodJob! Berserker! ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Something Wrong With Update...
I Think There is something Wrong With it cause My Norton Antivirus 2011 Sonar Ability Detect The Core.exe File As A Threat After I Just Finish it And Start To Log in .... So I Have To Shut It down in Order to be able to log in ..... Any Suggestion How To Fix That ???
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
no acces to e-mailadress no more
This account i send from my e-mail adress from work but...
I now dont work there anymore and no have sec password anymore.
Is there a other way to change that to another home e-mailadress?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

I Think There is something Wrong With it cause My Norton Antivirus 2011 Sonar Ability Detect The Core.exe File As A Threat After I Just Finish it And Start To Log in .... So I Have To Shut It down in Order to be able to log in ..... Any Suggestion How To Fix That ???

Its propably a false alarm from Norton Security. Someone have to contact anti-virus company and ask to add gunrox problem file to anti-virus exception list.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

This account i send from my e-mail adress from work but...
I now dont work there anymore and no have sec password anymore.
Is there a other way to change that to another home e-mailadress?

Are you asking is it possible to change your account's email address? Yes this is possible. Just open the GUNROX homepage and click "Change Email".
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

I had the same problem. The only thing you need to do is to go to norton security history on the task menu and override the program's decision about core.exe, excluding it for future scans. It took me three times until norton stopped bothering me about it but it's been working fine ever since.
If someone needs detailed instructions on how to do that post it and i'll help.
Nice update by the way.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Nice, but....
Hey Berserker, i have a big number of accounts and can't remenber all emails! i will lost my accounts x.x?😡
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Hey Berserker, i have a big number of accounts and can't remenber all emails! i will lost my accounts x.x?😡

For a limited amount of time we are showing you your emails if you log in to your accounts. So you might want to change them while you have the chance.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
I'm not sure how to change the email on my account.
I put all my accounts in a single email, but do not know where that does this. could better disseminate this information since it was released to upgrade?
few players know me say that.
I could not find the place where the email change. could disclose the link at least?
could not change the email account you are logged in ... and have the option to "change their email account?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

I'm not sure how to change the email on my account.
I put all my accounts in a single email, but do not know where that does this. could better disseminate this information since it was released to upgrade?
few players know me say that.
I could not find the place where the email change. could disclose the link at least?
could not change the email account you are logged in ... and have the option to "change their email account?

see attachment

mail.jpg

13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I had the same problem. The only thing you need to do is to go to norton security history on the task menu and override the program's decision about core.exe, excluding it for future scans. It took me three times until norton stopped bothering me about it but it's been working fine ever since.
If someone needs detailed instructions on how to do that post it and i'll help.
Nice update by the way.

After hard work and a exaust look i cpuld make this choices of accepting and not desactivating SONAR, thank you 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him