GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

The infamous STORY game, now here!

1 2 3 4 5 6

Reply to

lolguy screams o noes!😲and then he kills him self cause he knowes that death is inevitable

now alwost dead.
only the manny zobies of berseker thay was out of control and bannd,silenced and kick all who thay where saw.
what now should berseker controll all?
but what that WOWOWOW there come live (art the best one )😁...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
and then he RPGed and miniguned all the zombie bers, being undead they simply fall apart, come back together, then fall apart again, however live has infinite rockets and ammo so continues to fire when...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
When they found that amazing carrots from the previous story drpoed on floor 😲 and were going to make a juice, but...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
its funny how ALL of dews and Notos characters said something to make this story sound like they are GODS heheheheheheh too bad.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
...and Evil Lord Maddawg destroy whole story with useless post and all forum members consider to...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
...ban him from ever posting on this Thread again...

(note to Madd...do you deny that our posts were fun?...intersting?...made you laugh?...isn't that the point?...AND...my post killed my own guy...lol)
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Ummm my posts were entertaining as well... And did you notice that no one even fired a shot in my posts? I think Maddawg is jealous of our Storytelling.
Ding, Dewdundency Storytelling skill level up 2!
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
i agree that your posts were funny, but the whole idea of this story "i guess" was to be a story with OTHER people involved, for like two whole pages was nothing but your guys players, talking about u guys ☺ if u know what i mean.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
*BING* Maddawgs Criticism Skill Increased to Lvl 5 ☺
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
and then everyone keeps lvling up until they are all godly
*BING* lolguy's randomness skill increased to lvl 2
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Madd, you need to chill OUT! No one "defined" this post in any way other then a "story game". If you would like to define it better for us, go ahead...why don't you tell us what you want us to say...
I don't see how our posts are any different then yours: "So the All Mighty Warrior named Maddawg420, took his vorpal sword in hand, and wandered the forbidden wastes of what was once the corrupt world we know as Earth looking for his ferocious enemy .........
Did i miss something? Or is that you..."making yourself out to be a GOD".
I'm just kind of surprised that you have so much "vested interest" in a fun post telling silly stories. LIGHTEN UP!!! GEEEZZZ!!! Its not like it wasn't in good humor...sadly, you are living up to your login name...you need to relax dude or Berserkers going to give you a forum title of your own. ☺ ..."PMS Poster"?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
****NEW STORY****
In a far away land, where the name "Notorious" never existed...lived a little girl named Ma...Maddaline. She had 4 sisters, all 20 years of age. Sadly, their PMS happened on the same day! What a commotion! The other townsfolk considered sending them away because the 4 sisters (age 20) were so disruptive. ☺ ☺ ☺
One fine afternoon, Maddaline was tending her carrot garden when she noticed something shiny in the bushes...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Maddaline ............ hmmmmm i wonder what he really means, and no Noto i posted 1 thing about me, and quickly you and dew took ALL ur accounts and made the WHOLE story about you guys, yes it was funny, but a bit unsavory if you know what i mean. I wont be posting anymore on this stupid story thread, for i feel its useless, no matter what the storyline is, everyone always changes it someway to make themselves sound cooler and others not so cool. So guys have fun.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
...Maddaline picked up the shiny object and realized it was glass bottle with a note in it. The note read: "We, the poeple of this thread...er town, would like you to post...er live elsewhere."
In a huff, Maddaline shouted some nosensical statements about herself and also about "the ones who must not be named" and left town.
"Is she gone?...Is she really gone?"...the townspeople asked...as they crept out of hiding.
"Only time will tell"
So, the people once again began to laugh, to have fun, and most importantly...to tell their stories.
Edited 2 minutes later by .
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Enough of this Maddawg420 - your last message was deleted due to flame content - do not let it happen again.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
LMAO Due to what FLAME contect Dew, i was asking for him NOT to insult me but go ahead used your power trip, i am not scared.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

...Maddaline picked up the shiny object and realized it was glass bottle with a note in it. The note read: "We, the poeple of this thread...er town, would like you to post...er live elsewhere."
In a huff, Maddaline shouted some nosensical statements about herself and also about "the ones who must not be named" and left town.
"Is she gone?...Is she really gone?"...the townspeople asked...as they crept out of hiding.
"Only time will tell"
So, the people once again began to laugh, to have fun, and most importantly...to tell their stories.

AND THIS ISNT FLAME CONTECT DIRECTED TO PERSONALLY INSULT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
New story!!!!!!
So...Lolguy is...well FUNNY...he makes people laugh! One quite afternoon, Lolguy was just thinking about a battle he had just won and he started to laugh...he laughed so hard he shot himself in the foot with his python! "Thankgoodness it wasn't my RPG" he thought.
Eu_eu heard the shot and came running over and offered...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

AND THIS ISNT FLAME CONTECT DIRECTED TO PERSONALLY INSULT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Correct Madd, that was to get you to sit up and take notice of your previous posts...I'd suggest you follow your own suggestion and don't come here again if it bothers you that much. ☹
Now back to the story!!!
Edited 40 minutes later by .
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
he offered up his medpacks to patch up lolguy's foot... But what is that GOD AWFUL SMELL!?!? Euuu! Euuuu! Just then Beemine...
Edited 2 minutes later by .
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4 5 6

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him