GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

GUNROX DEAD

1 2 3

GUNROX DEAD
killer_man555 stole bernardeti acc
and keep banning all
COME ON STUPID GAME COME ON 😡 😡 😡
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
He just banned everyone in a mega. How is berserker going to explain this? His moderators cant even keep their login a secret.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
bullshit
one moment im destroying kids in mega 5 seconds later i get ban for fake fight ? bernadetti must be drunk...😡
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
what the litteral fk
if berserker can not fix the issue practically immediately then I will chargeback everything I have charged in the last 3 months that's goodbye to 500 usd and no more future spending in this scandalous game. there will be a reward for this. I have played 10 years never ever banned until this hacker did this bullshit. where are you berserker
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Killer_man555 hacked acc of Bernardeti
Killer_man555 hacked acc of Bernardeti !
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
This is some really bad damage done to the game.
PS, can u post Bernadetti password to me, i want to go and entirely ban Toxicity clan so they cant defend their outposts!
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
The funny thing about this is he just banned about 10+ more players and i check the Gunrox Population and there are 71+ players now. This is the most i have seen for a while.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Bernadeti swearing
Look at what this moderator is saying. Berserker you must not only punish him, you must kill him.

Bernadeti swearing 1.jpg

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
More evidence of why these moderators are not fit to supervise this game. They are terrorists!

Bernadeti swearing 2.jpg

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
More devastation by Bernadetit
Here we go, some more bans!

Bernadeti swearing 3.jpg

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
More bans! This time I lol'd

Bernadeti gone MAD 1.jpg

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Look at what Bernadeti thinks of Berserker - the CEO of Enkord.....
I wont repeat it but it is there in writing....

Bernadeti opinon of Berserker 1.jpg

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Another round of bans and the population currently in game is 76! How is it more people are coming on when about 30 accounts got banned when I last reported 71 people on?
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Read above post then look at this screenshot!

Comment on gunrox population 1.jpg

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
this is such a bad move to a game thats already low on players.
cant understand the thinking of this action, unbelievaible.
5 secs after i log in, lvl 24 attacks me (GReaT_MaSTeR) and got instant banned, couldnt even evade the fight. please unban these accounts that had nothing to do with braking the rules. we pay for this game and dont break the rules. its very bad that someone break into mods acc, but it should be fixed fast before everyone is leaving here.
sincerely GReaT_MaSTeR
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
About time someone banned Ninja_50. He is the dumbest lvl 50 I have ever seen and he still keeps playing megas and ruins them for everyone with his brain dead turns. Bernadeti cant be that bad as a moderator, it took him about 150 wrong bans before he finally got one right!

Ninja 50 banned.jpg

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

killer_man555 stole bernardeti acc
and keep banning all
COME ON STUPID GAME COME ON 😡 😡 😡

what can we expect after this? This is ridiculous... seriously
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to

About time someone banned Ninja_50. He is the dumbest lvl 50 I have ever seen and he still keeps playing megas and ruins them for everyone with his brain dead turns. Bernadeti cant be that bad as a moderator, it took him about 150 wrong bans before he finally got one right!

Apparently the reaction of the gunrox community to the banning of Ninja_50 has been favorable... Who would have thought so many people share the same opinion as me about Ninja_50. Comedy gold!

Ninja 50 banned 2.jpg

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Some more random bans..... And yet the amount of people logged onto Gunrox continues to rise.. Curious?

More random bans 1.jpg

More random bans 2.jpg

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
And the bans continue, the natives are growing anxious as can be seen in chat. These simple minded idiots forget the law that Berserker imposed, which is "the moderators never make mistakes".

More random bans 4.jpg

More random bans 5.jpg

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him