GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Gold Box in Ice

1 2 3

Naked? Because you play naked and not random? So thats why theres no chest?
Not sure, but I havent seen gold chest from normal battles.

Your kinda a stupid little kid i meant that i played most games naked=Taking alot of games cause little exp...And mostly random or FFA's but no sign of chest..And to anyone's common sense in gunrox a naked player will likely only play random...
You need to stop posting at every topic cause you havent learned much of this game yet.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

nice idea! 300e for art 10-15 rang

This wont happen.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
i hope that happen...key for 300E-1000E for art 10-15 rang
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Your kinda a stupid little kid i meant that i played most games naked=Taking alot of games cause little exp...And mostly random or FFA's but no sign of chest..And to anyone's common sense in gunrox a naked player will likely only play random...
You need to stop posting at every topic cause you havent learned much of this game yet.

random? Naked players ask 1x1 to others. Many asks my other account for 1x1 cuz he look noob.
Anywayz, you might just be unlucky for that. Me also did about 20 consecutive random in lost and found no chest. But I also find some in some battles.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
berserker u have to answer
We are discussing an important issue in the game is a golden box.
Started my opinion. My opinion is that began manufactures private key of the house on the thirtieth level and raise the value of this key. Please reply to this opinion
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

We are discussing an important issue in the game is a golden box.
Started my opinion. My opinion is that began manufactures private key of the house on the thirtieth level and raise the value of this key. Please reply to this opinion

Not a big important issue. Art is a bonus in game, not the main thing you should give your attention to..
If you want gold chest and ur sure thers no chest in Ice, just go to other places but not Ice.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Not a big important issue. Art is a bonus in game, not the main thing you should give your attention to..
If you want gold chest and ur sure thers no chest in Ice, just go to other places but not Ice.

True awnser.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

random? Naked players ask 1x1 to others

u r really stupid or what? =))
like you said

Many asks my other account for 1x1 cuz he look noob.

many players just looking for free exp. so they asking noobs like you for 1x1 naked, but they come armed.
you really didnt learned anything about this game.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
many players just looking for free exp. so they asking noobs like you for 1x1 naked, but they come armed.
you really didnt learned anything about this game.[/QUOTE]
yes that true...but when i ask someone about 1x1 naked...i go naked
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

yes that true...but when i ask someone about 1x1 naked...i go naked

same with me ☺
anyway, when i naked vs armed players, most of the time i win easy coz of my mg4 doom
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
xD

same with me ☺
anyway, when i naked vs armed players, most of the time i win easy coz of my mg4 doom

want to go 1x1 nakeds
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

i played more than 15 game consecutive in ice vally and i didn't find gold box....Why i found only red box ?.............why not there gold box in ice ?

Gold chest only available in random battle. And pretty much 15% chance to get
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Gold chest only available in random battle. And pretty much 15% chance to get

gold chest available in other maps...........not available in ice vally.
i said i played more than 15 random game in ice and i didn't find gold box.
only red box available in ice vally
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

u r really stupid or what? =))
like you said
you really didnt learned anything about this game.

hmm your right, noobs like my other account. I'm noob in my other account cuz my rank is bad there. I use that account to chat on trade channel so I can hide from being attacked, of course if im not armed, if im armed full, why hide?
So I look noob so they ask me a 1x1. Like you, you ask other noob for 1x1 so you both fight. No chest.
2 nbs.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

bers said if u want ask me a question put it in forum that mean he will answer but he didn't.

He focus now only the be BIG issues here now on the forum.
Not some new change.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

hmm your right, noobs like my other account. I'm noob in my other account cuz my rank is bad there. I use that account to chat on trade channel so I can hide from being attacked, of course if im not armed, if im armed full, why hide?
So I look noob so they ask me a 1x1. Like you, you ask other noob for 1x1 so you both fight. No chest.
2 nbs.

i play mega or random or naked 1x1\2x2\FFA with friends
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
well sorry for my mistake

Gold box on Ice does not exist, This is because Ice would have to powerfull arts comming out of the cheap whitch is not 95E worth a key. If Gold boxes will come on Ice the key price will increase.

So this last week i have been playing a couple of randoms on Ice... And its true, there are no golden chest, only red ones...
So first of all I apologize for giving bad info before, i most have confused myself with some arts i got on my lv 20 acc on Memo...
So about this thread... all i can say its that i feel very dissapointed...
No golden chest on Ice, based on what? based on Berserker greed ?
This is Bull shit, total and full BULL SHIT.
Looks like BERSERKER its making a efford to make people STOP playing this game.
First of all.
PRICES ARE TOO DAMM HIGH
and now you tell me that there are no golden chest at ICE???
FK i am so close to quit this game... i swear, i have never spend so much money on NOTHING, like i have been spending here, so i guess i will go pay a few hookers to gimme a real nice time instead of giving my cash to Berserker for FKING NOTHING....
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
i saw players finding arts in gold chests like glock saw ... so gold chests on ice at least existed ^^
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Maybe in red chest
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
They existed when berserker released the Antique chests now they have have been removed.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him