GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Totem Tribe 2 or "why not enough updates lately"

1 2 3 ... 5 6 7

Some of you maybe have been wandering why there was not so many updates in GUNROX lately and the answer is - we've been busy on something else.
GUNROX if 4 years and recently we've been working on a new exciting game called Totem Tribe 2.
Click on comments below to learn more about it.
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Totem Tribe 2 ou "cadê as atualizações?"
Alguns de vocês devem estar se perguntado por que não há mais tantas atualizações no GUNROX nesses meses, e a resposta é: estávamos concentrados em algo.
GUNROX já tem 4 anos e recentemente estávamos trabalhando em um novo jogo chamado Totem Tribe 2.
Clique nos comentários abaixo para saber mais sobre o jogo.
Edited 48 minutes later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Totem Tribe 2 is a massive online mulitplayer strategy game where all players are playing on one big world map at the same time.
In short - imagine the mix of classic games like Civilization and Age of Empires, add presistent multiplayer like in Travian or Evony, on the top of that put some quests and non-linear storyline like in Baldurs Gate plus puzzles and hidden object elements like in original Totem Tribe and you will get Totem Tribe 2.
In detail I will try to describe with pictures.
Here is how the level in the game will look like:

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
On that level you can build structures and expand your village:

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
You are not just building structures on such level, you are also solving quests and puzzles with our hero that can be customized. She can look like this:

Also here are sampled portraits that can be generated in the game (they are generated, meaning that they are not just a list of portraits you can select from, you can actually create a unique portrait):

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
That level I mentioned above is just a small town in your kingdom which can be huge. This is the world map of your kingdom:
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
The game will have an intriguing storyline with nice characters:

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
The game will have a lot of different units and you can always research and unlock new ones and use them in your contest:

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
The game will also feature nice music from masssage:
[youtube]ni5eC-kxGs8[/youtube]
[youtube]Mmyo10857Ys[/youtube]
[youtube]mIhJUSik1xQ[/youtube]
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
And last but not least:
The game will feature a rich and thought-out multiplayer parts where players can form alliances (clans), wage war or form unions, conquer other alliances and make them vassals, provide protectorate to a weaker players in exchange of tribute, levy taxes and experience epic battles with hundreds of players involved!
But the greatest news is that Totem Tribe 2 development started more than 2 years ago and now it's getting closer to private alpha testing stage. The top and/or most active players from GUNROX will be invited to participate in it ☺
If you are curious about this game and want to know more, we have posted a lot of news throughout last years at www.enkord.com (and will continue to post there) so go ahead and check it out.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
that game is out ??
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
where do i play this game.. ?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
OO
ahh is it multiplay?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
I have heard about TT before, but never give it a chance...
Cool graphics and artworks... Maybe I should give it a try 😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

I have heard about TT before, but never give it a chance...
Cool graphics and artworks... Maybe I should give it a try 😁

Original TT was simple single player only game. Totem Tribe 2 will be online multiplayer and 100 times bigger ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

And last but not least:
The game will feature a rich and thought-out multiplayer parts where players can form alliances (clans), wage war or form unions, conquer other alliances and make them vassals, provide protectorate to a weaker players in exchange of tribute, levy taxes and experience epic battles with hundreds of players involved!
But the greatest news is that Totem Tribe 2 development started more than 2 years ago and now it's getting closer to private alpha testing stage. The top and/or most active players from GUNROX will be invited to participate in it ☺
If you are curious about this game and want to know more, we have posted a lot of news throughout last years at www.enkord.com (and will continue to post there) so go ahead and check it out.

Good,but gunrox will stay go on?Hope yes...😕
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Good,but gunrox will stay go on?Hope yes...😕

Ofcourse GUNROX will stay. You can play 2 games at the same time. In fact when you charge cash in GUNROX, you will get 10% of it in Totem Tribe 2 as a free bonus when the game will come out ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Original TT was simple single player only game. Totem Tribe 2 will be online multiplayer and 100 times bigger ☺

I WILL definitely give it a try 😉
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww nice
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
awesome i was play totem tribe and totem tribe gold,,, and both of them are the best game ever,, i think totem tribe 2 will be more better...can;t wait... btw when it will release..?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

1 2 3 ... 5 6 7

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him