GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Music redone

Today DJ MoHaX (aka masssage) have finished redoing music for GUNROX and we uploaded our latest track (chat/menu music). Now it features calm ambient sounds with random distant shots and other industrial sounds. Hopefully it will be more relaxing to chat between matches.
Not so long ago we changed music on Clover Quarter to feature Country/Drum 'n Bass mix and Mystic Forest to feature extended version of other DnB mix from GUNROX: Zombietown flash game.
We hope now GUNROX will be more enjoyable for you to play.
Edited 3 hours, 57 minutes later by . Reason: Some spelling / Grammatical fixes.
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
cool😁
great effects. looks like you re near a real battle field; the wind blowing, the lonely feelling, shoots all over. delicious😝
dont forget to mention that the previous one was cool too.
the only thing missing is that this new sounds are just too low to hear, i have to max out the music gauche to hear it. but anyway, its cool😉
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

the only thing missing is that this new sounds are just too low to hear, i have to max out the music gauche to hear it. but anyway, its cool😉

That's exaclty what it meant to be - cause when you play a lot and sit in chat and music plays all the time it becomes annoying rather quickly.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
all cool
was für ein hampelmann
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
BERSERKER plis
I was wondering if the prediction of lower cash? until the end of the year? and aprevisao to end up as the bans on habbo hotel?
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
good music

Today DJ MoHaX (aka masssage) have finished redoing music for GUNROX and we uploaded latest track (chat/menu music). Now it features calm ambient with random distant shots and other industrial sounds. Hopefully it will be more relaxing to chat between matches.
Not so long ago we changed music on Clover Quarter to feature Country/Drum'n Bass mix and Mystic Forest to feature exrended version of other DnB mix from GUNROX: Zombietown flash game.
We hope now GUNROX will be more enjoyable for you to play.

that very cool😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

I was wondering if the prediction of lower cash? until the end of the year? and aprevisao to end up as the bans on habbo hotel?

what the hell are you talking about? habbo hotel?😕
Edited 7 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
BERSERKER
may wind up with after the banishment forever of habbo hotel is now days but that is 200 thousand people online at once and aoi habbo national and so play Brazilian, and national GunRox was over with that bans will not could not improve?
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

I answered your question vanhellsing ###

no, and you got a silence for this insulting symbol you just posted here...
Edited 5 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
no me gusto la musica country de la clover😡
i dont like music clover😡
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
and i dont like my mothers face...but you see...we bouth cant change it so either you play or either you dont 😁 hug
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
old is better
i also dont realy like the new music its so low on sound and its not even music its so silent i likd the old tune much better
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
I like the music we had during beta 😝
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Musica NOVA - Chat Geral
Hoje DJ MoHaX (conhecido como masssage) terminou de refazer a música do GUNROX e nos enviou a última faixa (chat / musica do menu). Agora ele apresenta sons calmos e ambientes com tiros aleatórios distantes e outros sons industriais. Esperemos que o som seja mais tranqüilo para conversar entre as partidas.
Não há muito tempo nós mudamos a música do Clover Quarter apresentando uma mistura de Country / drum 'n bass e Mystic Forest apresentando uma versão extendida do DnB do jogo GUNROX: Zombietown.
Esperamos agora que GUNROX esteja mais agradável para você jogar.
Edited 1 day later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Poprawiona Muzyka w grze
Dzisiaj DJ MoHaX (aka masssage) ukończył zmiane muzyki w GUNROX, nowy kawałek w menu głównym i czacie. Teraz w głównym jest lekki ambient z odgłosami odległych strzałów i innych dzwięków industrialnych. Mamy nadzieję iż to będzie bardziej relaksująca muzyka do czatowania pomiędzy grami lub w oczekiwaniu.
Niedawno zmienilismy także muzykę na Kwartale Konieczyny prezentując tam styl Country/Drum 'n Bass mix i w Mistycznym Lesie przedstawiliśmy rozszerzoną wersję mixu DnB mix z GUNROX: Zombietown.
Mamy nadzieję iż teraz GUNROX będzie dla was teraz bardziej przyjazny!
Edited 58 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him