GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

GUNROX DEAD

1 2 3

Reply to
Hey look, Black Mercy got a ban. Must have been that outpost game yesterday where I was on my 47 nutcracker, completely naked and i managed to beat 50 Black Mercy and some lvl 18 noob for the outpost. Granted Black Mercy was afk for the first 7 turns but the ban was deserved as I have never seen such a deliberate afk by him after attacking my outpost. What a glorious victory it was and what a well deserved ban we see here. here is the screenshot , Big thank you to Bernadetti ☺

Black Mercy gets banned 1.jpg

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Now Terran got a ban. That is NOT cool Bernadeti. That guy did nothing wrong. Why don't you go and ban Cupcake instead. She was a backstabbing snake who did the sexytalk to the peanut brained brazillians in this game.

Terran Banned 1.jpg

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Praise Allah and piss be upon you!
CUPCAKE I HAVE WON! refer to screenshot.

Cupcake banned 1.jpg

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
BAD GAME
This game is over the limit .. look at the year in which there is no game. in all those years I was never banned .. to get to the point of taking ban. no matter what.
if there is no chargeback. I will process the game. because I spent a lot of money in the game to be harmed in this way. I am -KaKa-.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yes!! Another idiot banned. Fuck you Fucundo!

Fucundo Banned 1.jpg

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Shuma has just logged on. My sources tell me that Shuma is about to pull the plug on the server to stop the spree of totally justified and unmistakable deserving bans!
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
All this banning must be making Bernadeti delirious. Now he is ranting in the comments sections of the bans!

Bernadeti gone MAD 2.jpg

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Killer_Man555 hacked account of Bernardeti.
This moderator is not safety for us.
Should be changed.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
The population dipped to 64 but now its back up to 77. Where are these people coming from????? Havent they been banned!

Comment on gunrox population 1.jpg

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
stupid game
file:///C:/Users/to/Desktop/core%202018-03-24%2019-46-56-309.bmp
file:///C:/Users/to/Desktop/core%202018-03-24%2019-46-36-119.bmp
and i get 1 free lose for nothing
he ban all expect yousef-hebron
stupid death game
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to

Killer_Man555 hacked account of Bernardeti.
This moderator is not safety for us.
Should be changed.

HEY!!! Moderators do NOT make mistakes. quoted by Berserker.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
[01:59:06] teste01: [15:53:39] Shuma: [21:48:24] Bernardeti: its me killer_man555 bro[21:48:25] Bernardeti: i stop game
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Look at this dumbass. Must be the 2nd most stupidest person in Gunrox behind Ninja_50.

Second most stupid person in Gunrox.jpg

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Check out how excited the noobs are getting every time there is a ban announced. Its like they are a bunch of fanbois who are salivating at the prospect of Bernadeti's next ban- those sycophants!

Excited noobs when a ban is announced 1.jpg

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Another well deserved ban...

Dirty Style gets banned.jpg

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Finally some of the noobs have reached breaking point and have attacked Bernadeti. This is the first time i have ever seen a moderator get attacked!!
BAN THEM BERNADETI - YOU CAN DO IT!

Bernadeti gets attacked-.jpg

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Finally the madness has ended. Berserker has logged on and stopped Bernadeti.
What is the cost of this madness? I count probably between 100 to 150 accounts banned.
Great job Bernadeti. My favorite part was when you told us what you thought of Berserker!

Bernadeti streak has ended----.jpg

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
How to fix ?
Then how to fix this,when many accounts get banned no reason ?
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Lol Iron got a double ban. Thats because he is twice as fake as anyone else on the server.

Iron first ban.jpg

Iron second ban.jpg

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to

Lol Iron got a double ban. Thats because he is twice as fake as anyone else on the server.

Sorry , here is the proper screenshot of the first ban. I am counting the number of bans that took place by looking thru all the text.

Iron first ban.jpg

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him