GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

SECURITY MEASURES (Was: to berserker again lol)

1 2

Reply to
Sorry for that post before i post it before K knew you are the owner ☺
Edited 4 days later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
True!

I really doubt this will help, because players that are losing thier accounts in game never read forum messages longer than 3 line of text. (if they ever CAN read lol)

This is the same thing i was thinking. instead of posting this on forum it would of been better to contact all the players on Gunrox with a PC or when everyone logg on its in the lobby chat. because i was inactive for a couple of weeks when i came back i got hacked in a matter of hours. wish i saw this thread first.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Pacman try stay on 1 original post which u made and stop lieing on all others as well you are not creator of ray as i showed screen in original post and you just trying to get my ban coz you jealous on me and just trying get me ban berse can check IP any time as i said before but seems you dont understand.

lol i cant believe you said im jealous of you. im jealous of no one. what do you have that i dont? lvl 50? np i can get that in a couple of weeks i can charge money at anytime. i dont need to be jealous of you.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
The Mirro did not steal your account, if was the guy who 'helped' you to 'protect' if from Mirro.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

ehm thats true ... then just make gunrox client does't work when using proxy if you can do that
or maybe just re-send the recovery code to everyone who get account stolen
anything to stop this account stealings i dont want to see gunrox down.

Yea this was my problem. Since I got hacked I can't get another recovery code. Would help if I could
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
NIce

this is the same thing in_your_face said to me that he just charged 200k then on skype he tried to help me because he said mirro can steal my account at any time. idk wats true anymore lol i give up bers needs to get ride of all these hackers why are they even hackin accounts? and if u know they are hacking accounts why dont u just banned the accounts that are hacked? since you already know its stolen

Nice, like this work.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
NICE :D
Other way to prevent stealing is using diferent emails for your facebook/Skype/twitter/etc. it have worked for me because i've never used the same e-mail :P
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
i dont worry about hackers on my skype or facebook all my accounts are made with a proxy ip my pc is never hacked
and a friends pc got hacked by skype its not only a danger for you gunrox if someone gets into you computer he can get into your bank account and that's a lot worse becouse you need to make a change on there and you will lose a lot of money on a cowerdly hacker so never give skype to strangers
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Please help me BERSERKER
hello this is my first time on the forum and i want BERSERKER to read this if he can . my account got stolen today by someone i do not know nore have added on any social site. i just opend my laptop today tried to logg into the game and it said that my "error invalid e-mail" and i tried the redeem code but it keeps saying "you have entered incorrect password for your login Please enter valid password" me and my cousin (owner of this account) keep trying to get it back but that message continuously keep popping up and idk what to do so my friend SilentKiller09 told me about the forum and i thought i could reach berserker like this so i hope he gets to read this and replies so i can get ome help because i've been hacked before of my account (IKILLYOU14) i started this account when the game had started i had 4 accounts under that email and so i started a new one that just got hacked today inbetween the times of 12:00 and 16:00 this account had 6 nicks ---> IKILLYOU1415, IM-TOO-SWELLY, FK_UP-NICKA, Fitch_Finkle, kiss-my-big-as, janiell. IDK what to do now so if ANYONE can help and guide me to getting my account back it'll be great and all i know is that the man who hacked my account is brazilian bacause before accusing him of stealing my account i acted as if i didnt know that it was stolen so i talked and he said he was brazilian and that his accounts name was "comeback" idk what you can make of that berserker so if you can help me please help. ☹
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

i am the super hacker XD i ill steal more and more np my freind XD berserker i ill hack more and more i siad to u np for me XD killer_man555 and anomort1 XD so np so call me dinhoo fk berskerker XD i ill hack more and more XD
[From berserker: I have left the original message to use it as a case study and explain the issue below in a lengthy post]

This is probably the man who stole my account if anyone can help please help. ive left a post explaining everything on the second page of this page.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Buy arts !
I wonder how much it costs to buy directly with administrators !!! ARTS ☺☺☺☺
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I need back my account I swear my friend (F0R_Fun) was want sell account for arts and i bought it then he report me I'TS MINE
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
super hacker?
lol what fucking "super hacker" would even bother on gunrox youre just a fag behind a keyboard that knows how to manipulate small children
(good skill for pedophilia career when he older)
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
bers
We need updates to draw more players, as before.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
DO NOT LET ME BUY CASH
I NEED HELP TO BUY ENKORD CASH. THE PAGE TAKES TIME ON LOAD☹
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
so whats going to happen to gunrox? the game has died ive been playing for years and can confidently say that it has been the best turned based mmo out there. its just unfortunate to have seen it die as it has. Berserker are you planning on making another game similar to gunrox wit better regulations and more maintenance? the game is a great one as it is. perhaps better regulations with the fakes and what not wouldve helped the game stay alive. please reach out and let me know about this. if another game like gunrox is going to be released then i would love to play it and invest into it. thank you
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Anonymous
1 month ago Quote
1 month ago Quote
Anonymous
1 month ago Quote
1 month ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him