GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

How longer will gunrox last?

How longer will gunrox last?
Obviously, there will be no Gunrox 2 and Gunrox has been dying since 2012. It's only amount of time until Gunrox produce no money at all. I think us Gunrox should search for a next game so when Gunrox shut down we have other game to play and be together because most people come online for friends. I think crossfire is a good game to play its free and you dont need to charge cash. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTycf102J7Q (262k views in 4 months). I will be creating a clan which will consist of 100 players it will be named Gunrox. The game has over 2.4Million likes on facebook. Many muslims play it. The Game modes are like no other you have Hero mode, Hero mode X, Mutant Mode, TDM, Elmination, Ghost mode, Zombie mode, Mutant vs Knight, Search and Destroy and many more. This game is free no purchases needed at all. They give you free weapons and crates everytime you sign in. Channels are full Everyday 100,000k players. My name in the game is MLG_George I have been playing since 2011.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Other Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onKs2Q5OwVc
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
GG unrox
Gunrox is DEAD ☺
many thanks to bers to create and unfortunately end such a game
had fun ☺
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to

Gunrox is DEAD ☺
had fun ☺

senpai i totaly agree with you! :3
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Dead game

Gunrox is DEAD ☺
had fun ☺

The sad truth...
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
PointBlank

Obviously, there will be no Gunrox 2 and Gunrox has been dying since 2012. It's only amount of time until Gunrox produce no money at all. I think us Gunrox should search for a next game so when Gunrox shut down we have other game to play and be together because most people come online for friends. I think crossfire is a good game to play its free and you dont need to charge cash. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTycf102J7Q (262k views in 4 months). I will be creating a clan which will consist of 100 players it will be named Gunrox. The game has over 2.4Million likes on facebook. Many muslims play it. The Game modes are like no other you have Hero mode, Hero mode X, Mutant Mode, TDM, Elmination, Ghost mode, Zombie mode, Mutant vs Knight, Search and Destroy and many more. This game is free no purchases needed at all. They give you free weapons and crates everytime you sign in. Channels are full Everyday 100,000k players. My name in the game is MLG_George I have been playing since 2011.

I already played CrossFire, but these days I was playing PointBlank, which is great too ... more if I need to lower the CF here and play with you
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him