GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 24-Nov-2009 - Clone Accounts tracking

1 2 3 4

ATTENTION: From now on we are starting to take active measures against alternate accounts used as storage. Be aware that those accounts will be banned forever and you may loose your hard earned items. To remind you - according to game rules, you can have multiple accounts, but ANY interaction between those accounts are prohibited, even using proxy players.
Helping other player to transfer items between his accounts will result in ban as well. Instead of making storage accounts you better purchse storage increase feature in cash shop. To make it easier for people who doesnt have much cash that feature price is permanently decreased in half. We also announce timeout time until next week so you will have a chance to recover your items from clones. Starting from next week storage accounts will be banned.
Changes in this update:
- Item swap tracking improved
- Price of storage increase reduced from 3900 to 1950
- New location finished, it will be added on Christmas.
- In perk selection screen scroolbar position is remembered (useful when you reset unit).
- Items that was given to you on naked start are marked.
- Fixed: somtimes ban reason was shown incorrectly in popup window.
- Added optical sight on M202
- Big Rocket now named as "Big Rocket", not just "Rocket"
- Censor filter tweaked
- Other minor tweaks
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Aktualizacja 24-Nov-2009 - System wykrywania klonów
UWAGA: Od teraz rozpoczęliśmy aktywnie przeciwdziałać przeciwko kontom alternatywnym używanym jako dodatkowe miejsca odp rzechowywania przedmiotów. Uważajcie bo takie konta będą banowane na zawsze i możecie stracić ciężko uzbierane przedmioty. Na przypomnienie zasad obowiązujących - możecie posiadać wiele kont, jednak KAŻDA interakcja pomiędzy tymi kontami jest zabroniona.
Pomaganie innym osobom w przenoszeniu ekwipunku będzię także powodowało bany na konto. Zamiast tworzenia kont dla sprzętu lepiej zakupić opcję poszerzającą liczbe miejsc w ekwipunku. Dla osób które nie mają tyle Enkord Cash cena została obniżona na stałe o połowę.
Zmiany w tej aktualizacji:
- Wykrywanie przekazanych przedmiotów usprawnione
- Dodatkowe miejsce w plecaku cena zmieniona z 3900 na 1950
- Nowa lokalizacja ukończona, będzie dodana na Święta.
- W oknie wyboru perków teraz ekran pozostaje na ostatniej wybranej pozycji.
- Przedmioty które dostajesz na start są teraz oznaczone.
- Poprawiono: czasami powód bana nie był wyświetlany poprawnie.
- Dodano celownik optyczny do M202
- Duża Rakieta zmieniono nazwę
- filtr cenzury ulepszono
- pomniejsze poprawki
Edited 18 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
too bad..
im kinda new here since i just started last night. but i didn't realized that the game is too expensive to play. not yet anyway. i see a lots of potential in the game but being F2P game, i think they should stop forcing people to pay cash to enjoy the game. Gunrox could use a bigger playerbase and eventually it will bring in more money.
If its too expensive then i can be sure that some people are going to leave regularly once they reach high level. since farming is kinda prohibited as well, and u cant fight npc to get stuff, so paying cash is the only way of stocking up, or faking (thus more fakers)
p/s- i kinda surprised too, seeing a lots of players spends lots of real cash monthly for this game. unlike the last F2P game i played. wonder how long they can keep that up 😎
Edited 3 minutes later by *DELETED*. Reason: typo.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him