GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

toxi clan

toxi clan
breserker /zhannet hello
my name is ido and u know me from game starts.
i did a stupid and big mistake not just for myself to all friends in clan and all players in gunrox!
i was weiting to mega in a open room when game was going to start i was ataked.
i was in that point leader of toxi clan and had no avades i fullish, by mistake , without much thinking quit the game that i was ataked on and by doing it i become war deserter and clan leader was gone.
i know i did a mistake but by that big and verry stupid mistake i did i think i destroy to all my friends and ofc to all clan the clan!
i am sorry and i no care about the punishment i will get but please dont punish gunrox players becouse of my stupid mistake, they no deserve that stupidity from me!
i want to ask u ,and i think its not just for me , pl return me the clan to my acc idobest 75, btw i played with my ather acc crazyguy in that stupidity momment.

hope u listen to me and listen to common sense in my words that come from my heart!
again and like always thank you guys IDO!
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
Who is berserker?
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
everybody did misstakes thats happend ido.. i hope someone help befor clan die
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Wake up Bers and help for once what you didnt do for like 3 years >_>
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
S
i've lost my account TheRing by a mistake, no one will help us, gunrox is dead ☺
Toxy has counted days :G
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to

breserker /zhannet hello
my name is ido and u know me from game starts.
i did a stupid and big mistake not just for myself to all friends in clan and all players in gunrox!
i was weiting to mega in a open room when game was going to start i was ataked.
i was in that point leader of toxi clan and had no avades i fullish, by mistake , without much thinking quit the game that i was ataked on and by doing it i become war deserter and clan leader was gone.
i know i did a mistake but by that big and verry stupid mistake i did i think i destroy to all my friends and ofc to all clan the clan!
i am sorry and i no care about the punishment i will get but please dont punish gunrox players becouse of my stupid mistake, they no deserve that stupidity from me!
i want to ask u ,and i think its not just for me , pl return me the clan to my acc idobest 75, btw i played with my ather acc crazyguy in that stupidity momment.

hope u listen to me and listen to common sense in my words that come from my heart!
again and like always thank you guys IDO!

Gunrox is lost, players upando from lvl 1 to lvl 50 in less than a month, the game became a place where only upa who has fake accounts ....
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
I lost my virginty by mistake. ☹
PLS HELP ME BERS
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
without toxicity game will definately die, they are the only rivals we got, if there is a chance to return them the clan, i agree
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him