GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

moderator abuse

Cannot reply, talk is closed

moderator abuse
several times and suffered abuse of this moderator ...
not a moderator may well be directed to a player just for thinking differently ...
be more careful moderator who stop please ...
are not anyone's toy

MODERAODR 2.jpg

MODERADOR.jpg

10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
LOL

several times and suffered abuse of this moderator ...
not a moderator may well be directed to a player just for thinking differently ...
be more careful moderator who stop please ...
are not anyone's toy

Vegueta shut up noob ! u are stupid ...
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
hahahahahaha
all i can say is u prove my point ☺
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
he kidding no ?
Go luke1976 BAN a luke 1976 😁
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
look this

all i can say is u prove my point ☺

you are a moderator .. You have to respect the player .. if I say stupid .. mutes me? if I say stupid berserk??? silence me?
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
respect ??
i respect all players and if you consider silencing you for continually spamming in caps for 20 mins of a game as abuse , i think you should read the rules, i gave you a few warnings which is more than bers would give you and you carried on spamming, then when joining a mega you tell them to kick me because i can see all the map lol , i think u are the one that needs to learn respect.
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

i respect all players and if you consider silencing you for continually spamming in caps for 20 mins of a game as abuse , i think you should read the rules, i gave you a few warnings which is more than bers would give you and you carried on spamming, then when joining a mega you tell them to kick me because i can see all the map lol , i think u are the one that needs to learn respect.

That happens to every player level 30-39 who goes random (Including me ._.)
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
VEGETA PROOOOOOOOOOOOOO ? ? ? ? ?
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
You Are Right :cool:

actuly luke is right veguta is so annoying i lost today vs a lucker he had 1 unit left and when i got out of match vegeta kept saying to me u loseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ipeeeeeeeea u prooooooo proooooo proooooo then i told him shut up and i ignore him
and in the match he keep saying prooooo or pro pro prooooooooo ipa ipa i just lost cus of him
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
haha
lets vote mods not to play megas they see the whole map 😁
and also lets vote vegueta for presitedentttt IEPAA UEPAAA OPAAA IAPPAAA UPEAPAAA
PROOOOO,PROooooo
YOU PRO OR WHAT ?

lol
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
UEUEUEUEUEPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
IEIEIEIEEIEIEIEPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OUOUOUOUOPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
PRO PRO PRO RUN NOOB GO GO SHOOT
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA NOOB KKKKKKKKK
UEPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SHOOT ME JAJAJAJAJA GOGOGGO SHOOT COME
COME TO ME JAJAJAJAJA SCARED? NOOB
Yes, That's you in every game
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
amm

UEUEUEUEUEPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
IEIEIEIEEIEIEIEPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OUOUOUOUOPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
PRO PRO PRO RUN NOOB GO GO SHOOT
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA NOOB KKKKKKKKK
UEPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SHOOT ME JAJAJAJAJA GOGOGGO SHOOT COME
COME TO ME JAJAJAJAJA SCARED? NOOB
Yes, That's you in every game

you forgot YOU PRO OR WHAT ? YOU PROOOOOOOOO OR WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT?
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

you forgot YOU PRO OR WHAT ? YOU PROOOOOOOOO OR WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT?

jajajj pro? upupupapap opppaaa ipipipaaaa prooo? kkkkkkkkkkkk scrtach pro??? kkkkkkkkkk upupupupupaa opopoopaaaa
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
luke just made a question, and you give him the answer, don't see anything wrong with it...
10 years ago
10 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him