GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Vegeta faking and quitting mega deliberately

Cannot reply, talk is closed

*DELETED*
Vegeta faking and quitting mega deliberately
Player __Vegeta__ deliberately lining up in a mega to help his friends on the other team. When I threatened him with reporting he quit to try to avoid my screenshotting but, I am of course, prepared for this. Here are the before and after pictures.
Please give a permanent ban to this douche, these kinds of players make everyone waste their time and money by deliberately throwing a mega.

Vegeta faking and quitting mega to avoid report 1.jpg

Vegeta faking and quitting mega to avoid report 2.jpg

10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
New account? xD pathetic
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
so need ban u to =)

10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
We couldn't win that mega, so I give up. At least I didn't go to redzone, also I didn't shot any teammate, so no reason to me get banned....
10 years ago
10 years ago
Hahahaha nice Vegeta.
Like ALLWAYS.... Cruen the noob allways get owned by his own fails...
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

Hahahaha nice Vegeta.
Like ALLWAYS.... Cruen the noob allways get owned by his own fails...

As I recall you have never beaten me in a battle. Thats why you are so jealous and try to cut down your superiour and master. I would think a cripple like you has a lot more to be bitter about in life that some random person half way accross the world who beats you consistently at a computer game. Then again, you always seem to lower the bar with each and every post so your "douchebagness" is like a bottomless pit.
I await with anticipation for your next post - wondering what kind of ill-defined and poorly executed insult you will come up with next. Actually, screw that, I am going to bed. I really couldn't give a rats about you or your miserable cesspool of an excuse that you call a life.
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
It has been 2 days since the report. Can moderators do something about this? I have posted clear evidence and I do not see anything being done about it.
Edited 32 minutes later by *DELETED*.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

As I recall you have never beaten me in a battle. Thats why you are so jealous and try to cut down your superiour and master. I would think a cripple like you has a lot more to be bitter about in life that some random person half way accross the world who beats you consistently at a computer game. Then again, you always seem to lower the bar with each and every post so your "douchebagness" is like a bottomless pit.
I await with anticipation for your next post - wondering what kind of ill-defined and poorly executed insult you will come up with next. Actually, screw that, I am going to bed. I really couldn't give a rats about you or your miserable cesspool of an excuse that you call a life.

Something small words can do something very big like noobs as Cruen xD
U mad bro xD? u sound very angry like allways ☺ haha
And btw.. u did fight vs u, seems u have a short amount of brain xD
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
aff to of do topic idiot

Something small words can do something very big like noobs as Cruen xD
U mad bro xD? u sound very angry like allways ☺ haha
And btw.. u did fight vs u, seems u have a short amount of brain xD

2 ip can play Yeah omg to of do topic idiot please aff

We couldn't win that mega, so I give up. At least I didn't go to redzone, also I didn't shot any teammate, so no reason to me get banned....

Your forgot to add to gathering up your units and leaving them near the enemy units, reveling the position of your allies, making them a easy target...
10 years ago
10 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him