GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 12-Jul-2011 - Major clan system changes - Fame, Activity, Outpost

1 2 3

Hall of Fame changes:
- Now fame points are calculated differently. Same group battles now bring same points as battles with other groups, however there is a bonus pool for top groups A-D (20k points in group A, 15k in group B, 10k in group C, and 5k in group D).
- Clans in group compete for the part of this bonus pool. When they play fame battle against each other, winner gets 3 share points and looser gets 1 share point. By the end of the week bonus pool divided between clans according to their share points.
- If by the end of the week 2 clans in the same group haven't played fame battle, the winner and looser will be determined automatically according to their position in agression top list.
- Hall of Fame now shows potential bonus points from bonus pool which are changed during week as clans play Fame Battles against each other and change position in agression top list.
Activity changes:
- Clan activity is calculated differently now. Activity points will be awarded to clan after player joins clan and starts getting exp being part of the clan instead of just adding to clan all player activity points earned from the beginning of the week.
Outpost changes:
- Outpost medal changes: to get Domination Gold Medal now it is required to do 15 battles for week instead of 30, and 12 instead of 20 for Silver.
- Outpost Domination Cups now require to hold outpost for 20/40/60 days instead of 10/20/30.
- Fixed bug that allowed to attack outposts twice a day when server was shut down.
Other changes:
- Players that have gold tournament medals cannot join tournaments anymore (level up more accounts, godi 😉 )
- Now you can only abort games that have been played for less than 30 minutes.
- fixed: bug with scrollbar in clan medals setup screen
- fixed: teleport bug (sometimes it was possible to teleport further than your AP allowed to)
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
first version was better expect extra points for arts =/
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Good
Good is very good
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
oh maybe, if these points in group for fame dont count to these extra points maybe come back to 1500/500 points for game? now its possible to get top1 from last place in fame and that shouldnt work like this, players works hard on top and you changing it, put back 1500/500 points for game from next week arts *2 in group, 300/100 arts *1 in other groups, extra points for agression and for playing fames with other groups
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

oh maybe, if these points in group for fame dont count to these extra points maybe come back to 1500/500 points for game? now its possible to get top1 from last place in fame and that shouldnt work like this, players works hard on top and you changing it, put back 1500/500 points for game from next week arts *2 in group, 300/100 arts *1 in other groups, extra points for agression and for playing fames with other groups

I agree.
I understand that the Administration wanted to make changes, but if its too confusing for some people to understand, then the changes are not effective.
Take a look at the clans and players that spend the most money here. Most are in top 10. With the decrease in art points, there will be a decrease in gambling and purchasing arts for fame.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Hall of Fame changes:
- Now fame points are calculated differently. Same group battles now bring same points as battles with other groups, however there is a bonus pool for top groups A-D (20k points in group A, 15k in group B, 10k in group C, and 5k in group D).
- Clans in group compete for the part of this bonus pool. When they play fame battle against each other, winner gets 3 share points and looser gets 1 share point. By the end of the week bonus pool divided between clans according to their share points.
- If by the end of the week 2 clans in the same group haven't played fame battle, the winner and looser will be determined automatically according to their position in agression top list.
- Hall of Fame now shows potential bonus points from bonus pool which are changed during week as clans play Fame Battles against each other and change position in agression top list.
Activity changes:
- Clan activity is calculated differently now. Activity points will be awarded to clan after player joins clan and starts getting exp being part of the clan instead of just adding to clan all player activity points earned from the beginning of the week.
Outpost changes:
- Outpost medal changes: to get Domination Gold Medal now it is required to do 15 battles for week instead of 30, and 12 instead of 20 for Silver.
- Outpost Domination Cups now require to hold outpost for 20/40/60 days instead of 10/20/30.
- Fixed bug that allowed to attack outposts twice a day when server was shut down.
Other changes:
- Players that have gold tournament medals cannot join tournaments anymore (level up more accounts, godi 😉 )
- Now you can only abort games that have been played for less than 30 minutes.
- fixed: bug with scrollbar in clan medals setup screen
- fixed: teleport bug (sometimes it was possible to teleport further than your AP allowed to)

but im still waiting to jump threw a window
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Make a post when someone will actually manage to jump from last place to #1 spot.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

I agree.
I understand that the Administration wanted to make changes, but if its too confusing for some people to understand, then the changes are not effective.
Take a look at the clans and players that spend the most money here. Most are in top 10. With the decrease in art points, there will be a decrease in gambling and purchasing arts for fame.

now it's difficult for yours to dial a fake points yes ? 🙄
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

now it's difficult for yours to dial a fake points yes ? 🙄

Ahhh Saracin.... when is Voltron Clan coming back to play Gunrox?
😝
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Make a post when someone will actually manage to jump from last place to #1 spot.

it would be my clan, before my clan was almost last in fame, now we jumped to #3 in fame
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

it would be my clan, before my clan was almost last in fame, now we jumped to #3 in fame

ahah what is joke? top3 ?? you have 9 time top 10 in fame, and now top 3
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

ahah what is joke? top3 ?? you have 9 time top 10 in fame, and now top 3

ahah 1st take proper english classes, 2nd i dont fake fame like ur clan do, after ac-dc got banned for faking fame, now u homos got scared?
btw, i dont wanna be rude on a nice thread like this, and not gonna waste my time on you also
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

ahah 1st take proper english classes, 2nd i dont fake fame like ur clan do, after ac-dc got banned for faking fame, now u homos got scared?
btw, i dont wanna be rude on a nice thread like this, and not gonna waste my time on you also

tell your grandmother as you are not playing fake 😝
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

tell your grandmother as you are not playing fake 😝

i do fake, thats why i got 1 banned a while ago, i will not reply to you noob and i will not ruin a nice thread like this
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Small change admin makes for the good of the "whole" community rather than more $$$$$.
Whats not to like?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

For a chairman you have an Assasin's Cap missing

ok, so now as a formal and proval chairman
i demened to know where is my, sorry, our - 120 skill rifles!!!
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
there is one in my storage =P
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
i prefer in the shop, easier to get from there
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
This update is rediculous !!!
I call it: "I really hate Godi, so I'm going to make the most stupid rules to make his life in gunrox as miserable as possible"
Bers, you hate is beyond logic. I think you should start considering Godi as your best friend ☺
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

This update is rediculous !!!
I call it: "I really hate Godi, so I'm going to make the most stupid rules to make his life in gunrox as miserable as possible"
Bers, you hate is beyond logic. I think you should start considering Godi as your best friend ☺

This isnt hate! This is way how he love!
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Update 12-Jul-2011 - Grundänderungen im Clanystem, Ruhm, Aktivität, Außenposten
Änderungen der Ruhmeshalle:
- Nun werden Ruhmespunkte (Famepoints) anders berechnet. Kämpfe in der gleiche Gruppe bringen selbe Punkte wie Kämpfe gegen anderen Gruppen. Jedoch gibt es nun einen Bonus für die Top-Gruppen A-D (20k Punkte für Gruppe A, 15k für Gruppe B, 10k für Gruppe C und 5k für Gruppe D).
- Clans innerhalb einer Gruppe sind im Wettstreit um ein Teil dieser Bonuspunkte. Wenn sie Ruhmeskämpfe gegeneinander spielen bekommt der Sieger 3 Gruppenpunkte und der Verlierer einen Gruppenpunkt. Am Ende der Woche werden die Bonuspunkte dann zwischen Clans entsprechend ihrem Anteil Gruppenpunkten aufgeteilt.
- Haben am Ende der Woche 2 Clans der gleichen Gruppe kein Ruhmeskampf gespielt so wird der Gewinner und Verlierer automatisch entsprechend ihrer Position in der Aggression Top-Liste ermittelt.
- Die Ruhmeshalle (Hall of Fame) zeigt nun die möglichen anteiligen Bonuspunkte basierend auf den Ruhmeskämpfen und Positionänderungen in der Aggression Top-Liste.
Aktivitäts Änderungen:
- Clan-Aktivität wird nun anders berechnet. Aktivitätspunkte werden vergeben nachdem der Spieler Mitglied wurde und beginnt weitere Erfahrung zu sammeln anstatt nur die Punkte zusammen zu rechnen die alle Clanmitglieder seit Beginn der Woche verdienten.
Außenposten (Outpost) Änderungen:
- Medaillenänderungen: Die Domination-Goldmedaille bekommt man nun nach 15 Kämpfe pro Woche anstelle von 30 und 12 statt 20 für Silber.
- Herrschafts Pokale (Outpost Domination Cups) verlangen es nun einen Vorposten für 20/40/60 Tage anstatt 10/20/30 zu halten.
- Fehler behoben: Man kann nun nicht mehr einen zweiten Außenposten am Tag angreifen nachdem der Server heruntergefahren wurde.
Weitere Änderungen:
- Spieler mit der Goldmedaille für Turniere können nicht mehr an Turnieren teilnehmen
- Man kann Spiele nur abbrechen die weniger als 30 Minuten gespielt wurden.
- Behoben: Fehler mit Scrollbalken auf der Clan-Medaillen-Seite
- Behoben: Fehler beim teleportieren (manchmal war es möglich weiter als die AP erlauben zu teleportieren)
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him