GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

join if you want to laugh xDDDDDD

1 2 3 4 5

*DELETED*
join if you want to laugh xDDDDDD
hello i will edit some photos about gunrox to make you all fagits laugh
1st picture:

credits to haduken for the site
Edited 9 minutes later by *DELETED*.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Edited 36 minutes later by *DELETED*.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
hahah sorry cruentus but this is really funny xDDDDD
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
xD moderator fake hahaha

this is last for today tomorrow i will post more :P
Edited 3 minutes later by *DELETED*.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
can someone ban this retard from the forums? becuse he is too much of a RETARD to be on here
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
His stupidness made me laugh actually^^
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

can someone ban this retard from the forums? becuse he is too much of a RETARD to be on here

+1 to that 😁
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
HAHAHAHAHHA xD
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
I'm just laughing how much hate and jealousy u got that u make me in 1at photo !
This is why ur parents care about abdulrahman more Cuz u are just a small stupid brother unfortunately !
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

I'm just laughing how much hate and jealousy u got that u make me in 1at photo !
This is why ur parents care about abdulrahman more Cuz u are just a small stupid brother unfortunately !

hate? yes , jealousy ? ofcourse not!
there is nothing in you that i can get jealous from , you are the stupidest liar and stealer in this game , someone worked sooo hard to get a lvl 43 and he was so kind to give this account to you, then you become a heartless slutty cow and steal it , but whyyy? suppose he didnt give his email to you what would you do ? you will do more lvl 1 accounts dying so hard to get lvl 20?
the only highest lvl u got is 23 and his build as i remember was nader doc right ? i doubt that you got it alone also im sure u stole it too, from all the stupid builds, you make the stupidest and kissing asses to let someone help you about builds and if some low lvl comment about builds you act like a fucking smartass and tell him some fucked up builds , i bet if that lvl 43 didnt put his build yet , u would make a miner doctor and assault gauss on the same unit
be honest and say how much fucking accounts you have ? yes thats right its over 9000 !
you make about thousands of new lvl 1s and fake with your friends to get lvl 10 on about 3135631 accounts , not only , but also fake refering , remember how many time i helped you to up lvl jsut for u to get this fking cash from reffer? what was my reward ? you did not help me in any fake and not even buy to me anything from shop ! you are even more greedy than berserker , u just hope the best to urself and not to ur friends ,ohhh help me fake pl0xzzxz i need cash from fake reffer ok, AND THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IS EVEN AFTER ALL THE FAKES U HAVE DONE , U SAY THAT U ARE NOT FAKER AND U ARE HATING TOWARDS FAKERS!
you say that tromper is stupid because he steal , so if he steal he is stupid and when you do its ok ?? you love yourself more than any fking friend you have , im glad i unfriended you before my turn come to be stolen. i hope the fuckdonian have his turn to be stolen when he give to you his acc epic win or the mace now please go fuck a plane you trash dickhead
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
u are even a stupid noob that the account _-im-_-noob-_ was birgadier general and after you stole it no wonder you make it to colonel , im still waiting until u make it get deserter because of your stupid quitting every game and not accepting ur lose
when your friend the-ring beated the fuck out of you in a game , you got fucking mad and insulted everyone everywhere , even though he is just a friend you get mad when he beat you , you are the worst player on this game and i really hope you get back to lvl 26 so i beat you so fucking much until you quit this game you fuckwitted cocksucker
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
lol
xD
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
xDDD berserker haha
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
:P
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

hate? yes , jealousy ? ofcourse not!
there is nothing in you that i can get jealous from , you are the stupidest liar and stealer in this game , someone worked sooo hard to get a lvl 43 and he was so kind to give this account to you, then you become a heartless slutty cow and steal it , but whyyy? suppose he didnt give his email to you what would you do ? you will do more lvl 1 accounts dying so hard to get lvl 20?
the only highest lvl u got is 23 and his build as i remember was nader doc right ? i doubt that you got it alone also im sure u stole it too, from all the stupid builds, you make the stupidest and kissing asses to let someone help you about builds and if some low lvl comment about builds you act like a fucking smartass and tell him some fucked up builds , i bet if that lvl 43 didnt put his build yet , u would make a miner doctor and assault gauss on the same unit
be honest and say how much fucking accounts you have ? yes thats right its over 9000 !
you make about thousands of new lvl 1s and fake with your friends to get lvl 10 on about 3135631 accounts , not only , but also fake refering , remember how many time i helped you to up lvl jsut for u to get this fking cash from reffer? what was my reward ? you did not help me in any fake and not even buy to me anything from shop ! you are even more greedy than berserker , u just hope the best to urself and not to ur friends ,ohhh help me fake pl0xzzxz i need cash from fake reffer ok, AND THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IS EVEN AFTER ALL THE FAKES U HAVE DONE , U SAY THAT U ARE NOT FAKER AND U ARE HATING TOWARDS FAKERS!
you say that tromper is stupid because he steal , so if he steal he is stupid and when you do its ok ?? you love yourself more than any fking friend you have , im glad i unfriended you before my turn come to be stolen. i hope the fuckdonian have his turn to be stolen when he give to you his acc epic win or the mace now please go fuck a plane you trash dickhead

You said Cruentus was writing long books, look at yourself now you faggot.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

You said Cruentus was writing long books, look at yourself now you faggot.

because you are fucking stupid , i said cruentus writes long books but did i ever fucking i say i dont do that ? why are you so fucking stupid ? this is the most fucking stupid logic ever u scumbag. fuck your mom u ugly crap dickheaded shit of a horse , a donkey with ass rainbow colored, you fucking worthless piece of shit who can do nothing properly except sucking my dick , u fuckhead nimwitted dumbtarded cocksucking faggot go suck a cockroach head u senseless fucked up child whose face looks like a donkey with justin bieber shit being a make up , you a rat ass and im sure u are stupid enough to think shit is eatable, go fuck urself cunt licking dickhole who lack of having sense and of a life estonian hoe
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
u never won me in gunrox , but suppose u'll lie and u'll say u won once , how about 1x1 vs my 18 or 10 instead of bullshitting here ?? its Gunrox , not Twitter to post alot of blablabla !!
Edited 3 minutes later by *DELETED*.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

u never won me in gunrox , but suppose u'll lie and u'll say u won once , how about 1x1 vs my 18 or 10 instead of bullshitting here ?? its Gunrox , not Twitter to post alot of blablabla !!

what a fucking lier , fuck you , i swear on god i won you , as i said you never accept ur lose , u always want to win and win and not lose , you think you are a fucking pro ? i will 1x1 with my 14 vs ur 18 and i will fucking embarass u to let u shut the fuck up , i will just need to get armed , u are even more noob than this stupid mace , i won him with my lvl 17 naked vs 1 milkor 2 nader miners kamikaze , pff stupid players
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
a 13 y.o who insults everyone / has no friends / well has no life at all talks sh1t on internet forums acting cool and tough and who tells me i only say RETARD. Well RETARD do u know any other sentance than I AM AWSOME? You are fucking retarded thats what u r . dumb piece of sh1t
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

what a fucking lier , fuck you , i swear on god i won you , as i said you never accept ur lose , u always want to win and win and not lose , you think you are a fucking pro ? i will 1x1 with my 14 vs ur 18 and i will fucking embarass u to let u shut the fuck up , i will just need to get armed , u are even more noob than this stupid mace , i won him with my lvl 17 naked vs 1 milkor 2 nader miners kamikaze , pff stupid players

I won't say more shits , just go gunrox and play vs me , I come to forums to check news , help people as much as I can ,not to argue with a kid like you who cry on facebook why his parents love his other brother while the only thing u do is hating people !!
U can't do shit if u meet anyone u insult here on real life , I swear these guys here will rape u .. Just watchout !!
PS : don't mind this , just come face me in gunrox !
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4 5

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him