GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

I would Like to ASK

I would Like to ASK
I would like to ask all Mods. to please clarify this, I am so tired of people calling ME fake and all, this is just one screenshot i have of many. I would like to ask all mods to please let me know if i am, tell me if i have EVER been banned, or tell me if i have EVER been accused of faking or even had a warning for faking. Thank you for your time.
http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fakex.png
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
So what is the problem? Just put that guy to ignore list.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Too many people are saying it, not that much ignore spots ☺, besides i just would like to clear it up for EVERYONE to see if its possible.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Lol Madd - well if you aren't a faker - why are you acting so paranoid about it?
Everyone gets called a "faker" at some point in the game - It makes the other players "feel better" about themselves... You should be honored if you are good enough to be labelled a "faker"
OMG Madd is so good, it's almost fake!
Edited 4 minutes later by .
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
no its very aggravating Dew, besides a few simple mistakes made by a VERY FEW of my members, i made talons on the sole purpose of advoiding the fakes. And to be called Fake almost everyday, just because i join a game and im lvl 32, and people are scared to play me, it makes me angry, to the point where if i had a cyber gun i would literally KILL THEM ALL........... but i guess that will never happen, i just wanted ALL the people who has called me OR my clan fake to see this thread and know that what they say only hurts themselves now and not us.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Ok - well you did a good job - I think everyone has read this...
I am not sure if you have sent the correct message though. And more to the point, I am not sure that the general public will change their opinions quite so easily...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
envy indeed
talons are the best clan for mega and nation are cool in 1x1 and pandas dominate 2x2....alot of clan envy us....u beat them badly they cant do anything but to say your a [faker faker faker ur not that good ur a fake].
dont get mad its flattering i guesss😎
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him