GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Hints to Your Build!

1 2

Hints to Your Build!
Many people ask me how to make a good build, so better I give some tips.
It is noteworthy that each player has a different style to play, not always a good build is one that you use strong guns as not always the guns that make the biggest damage are the best. A good build is one that you feel comfortable to play.
I’m particularly, with my best build so far, some weeks ago I tried to use a unit whit 13 ap, but I cannot stand playing with less than 14 aps, i feel bored to play and unhappy. My build right now is not the strongest but I feel happy to play.
Some players want to do a build thinking about how the will be in level 50, this is a big mistake, starting at level 20 for you have a strong build you must at last do resets each 10 – 15 levels. The game changes a lot while will you are growing in level. You can’t start whit a milkor and think this will work good for each level till level 50. This is the Hard reality of the Game.
PERKS & SKILLS
Perks Are the most important thing when we talk about Buid’s. You must think well on your goals before use it. perks are primarily responsible for the advantages that you have to play against other players because of it we can have resistances, extra aps, more hp and etc.
A strategy is when 1 perk can be replaced by 2 skill, so better do it. Depending on your build you can buy a reset perk for each unit when you level up, and you'll get in total 2 perks for each level up
The max number of skill (without perks) that you can have in any gun is:
YOUR LEVEL x 2
At level 15, you can put max 30 skill(without perks)
Each mastery perk add 2 skills. And you can have max 10 perks in each gun.
Level 1 – 5.
On this level, you do not need a big worry with your build because there is no a stark difference between the weapons and you can reset free.
Level 6 - 19
From here you should have already decided how you like to play, now prepare to build your goals, from level 8 you can use ColtM4, level 10+ can use some new guns like milkors, M60.
The Milkor’s in my view are the strongest gun if you can afford the price of the 40mm, this is the price of the power. I have a build that use 2 milkors they are very useful, till you reach a level that your enemy’s start to use Flash grenades ( level 12+-, some players use in level 10) if you have one Milkor units, it's good to have some secondary gun whit laser(Phyton or UZI and some Shotguns) or some flash resistance whit a secondary weapons that give you extra aps( Shotgun, Submachine gun, Melee) one hour you felt the need of some extra aps.
If you like to play mega’s, M60 an SVDs are very helpful too.

Level 20 – 29
Now is the time you stop being noob(or no😁), you've played for a good time, you are experienced, you already must have a style of play. If you like to play 1x1s , then grenades are almost indispensable, you will fight against players whit SIGs , vintorez, MG4s, that when don’t hit scratch can make a big dmg.
I think from here is valid purchase Full resets units if you can or is also useful you buy 1 reset perk per level.
Example:
level 20 you need 10 perks to use Vintorez or SIG.
level 21 or more you can replace 1 perk to 2 skill, so you have 2 new perks to put in what you want. And this can make a difference btw WIN or LOSE.

If you still don’t have a doctor or don’t use med kits in all your units, now you will need it. Doctors are more economical than use medikits in all units. Doctor are good whit long range weapons becouse they are units with little HP, then they cannot be expose too much.
Example of doctor unit:

(you also can make it whit SIG or any other weapon you want, its just a example)

Level 30 – 39

Here has a wide variety of choices to your build, Barrets AUGs are availab
Edited 3 hours, 1 minute later by . Reason: fitting room made by ganna not gonsena.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Any question, suggestion or ask my opnion about your build.
im avaliable😳😳
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
I highly recommend flash and stun resistance like Henrique has. Almost everyone has a grenadier armed with millions of flash and stun grenades. 1 or two perk splash damage is also a good idea i think.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
U forgot to say about the overpowered builds, like 3 milkors or 3 naders on lv 10, 3 gunblades/shelters on lv 50. 3 ak47 on lv 13 can be good too.
Well, if u use the 3 with same guns it will be always hard to beat if u know how to handle the power.
IMHO the use of the same gun with all ur units is stupid.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

Any question, suggestion or ask my opnion about your build.
im avaliable😳😳

Perfect job =)
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
GOOD GUIDE I AM NOT A NOOB NOW
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
ho Thanks for the positive comments!☺☺
now when someone asks something about the build, i will sugest he read here before.😉
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Hi guys, Henrique's tips made me look at my build more attentively. I've spotted some potential problems with my team, so I would like to ask for your opinion.
First off, I feel it is necessary to say that I'm a non-cash user, so I try my best to avoid using the same weapon on multiple units, or too expensive weapon / ammo. And the second thing is that I almost only play 1x1 (I don't have the time and patience for megas). My play style is usually not aggressive. Most of the time, I advance slowly and do not "search and destroy"; in many battles I take good positions (though sometimes it turns out not to be a good position) and let the enemy come to me.
This is my current team: (I'm nearing level 8. Leveling is really slow, mainly because I have to trade for equipment)
* Unit1:
Current: Launcher + Shotgun + Medic
Change to: Launcher + Shotgun
Perks:
Shotgun (12 perks)
HP/HP regen (11 perks)
Resistance perks (Stun, poison, blind)
Dmg Resistance / Shelter (12 perks)
I'm torn between Shotgun and Melee skills. I settled for shotgun because it can cover more distances. At ranges too close for launcher but too far for melee, a shotgun sounds like a good choice.
What is your thought on the final Launcher skill? +1 range does not sound exactly useful, and the -20 max weight is painful for the launcher user.
Putting the Medic skill on the launcher unit now sounds like a really bad idea. I'm planning to move it to Unit2.

* Unit2:
Current: A.Rifle + Melee
Change to: A.Rifle + Medic + Melee
Perks:
First Aid/ Doctor (12 perks)
Assault Rifle (11 perks - Not taking the - AP perk)
Strong back (6 or 12 perks)
HP / Regen (11 perks)
Resistance perk (Poison, blind)
Previously I planned to max Melee in this unit. But now he will be a doctor, with lower HP and rarely use melee. )
* Unit3:
Current: Grenade + Pistol
Change to: Grenade + SMG
Perks:
Max. Grenade (12 perks)
Max. SMG (12 perks)
Strong back (>= 6 perks, maybe 11)
HP / HP regen (11 perks)
Resistance perks (Stun, poison, blind)
DR / Shelter perks (?)
Henrique suggested I trade the pistol for SMG to get extra APs in later level. As this is an assault unit, I'll follow that advice and deal with the painful max. weight loss.
* About all 3 units:
Should I choose between HP/Regen perks and the Shelter perk, or some combination? Which do you prefer to use, and do you make 1,2 or 3 units the Shelter unit?
Would you suggest 2 "big weapon" units on the team (1 Grenade launcher, 1 machine gun) The machine gun is good for large, open maps or ones with many bushes; while launcher is better for maps with many hard covers.
What would you suggest as the third skill for units 1 and 3? Before the second unit has doctor skill, is it a good idea to put skills in Medic on unit 1 and 3 so they can use Red meds, or have Miner skill in one unit, or something else?
Edited 8 minutes later by . Reason: 123.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
your doing you build good.
Shelters are not a good idea, at last till you are level 40+, shelter need some resistences like full poison and stun. More resistence = more perks, and low levels have other priorities. HP is a better choice for you.
Make a doctor and the other units no need skill in meds, 1 doctors is enougth, the other units better you put traps or somthing , as you said you are not a big casher, use mediktis and many units will make you wast more money.
SMG is better, pistol is a good choice for critics only or if you are big enougth to use gunblade/punisher. Pistol perks dont give you big advantages.
and whit SMG perks you can take + APs. very helpfull
I hope I helped.😳
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

your doing you build good.
Shelters are not a good idea, at last till you are level 40+, shelter need some resistences like full poison and stun. More resistence = more perks, and low levels have other priorities. HP is a better choice for you.
Make a doctor and the other units no need skill in meds, 1 doctors is enougth, the other units better you put traps or somthing , as you said you are not a big casher, use mediktis and many units will make you wast more money.
SMG is better, pistol is a good choice for critics only or if you are big enougth to use gunblade/punisher. Pistol perks dont give you big advantages.
and whit SMG perks you can take + APs. very helpfull
I hope I helped.😳

I have made many many accouts just to try what is the best for lvls 5-10, and undoubtedly i can say that this is the following;
2 x thumper and bats
sniper + aksu
and thats it, even aksu + 2 naders are not so strong.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

I have made many many accouts just to try what is the best for lvls 5-10, and undoubtedly i can say that this is the following;
2 x thumper and bats
sniper + aksu
and thats it, even aksu + 2 naders are not so strong.

I had some acc too, the strong one is bono_vox, i get the 2 place in tournament.
It use 2 milkors, but is a bit expensive play there. Its why i dont play there.
as i said in the thread, Milkor is the most strong gun for level 6 - 19 if you can affort the price of 40mm.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

I had some acc too, the strong one is bono_vox, i get the 2 place in tournament.
It use 2 milkors, but is a bit expensive play there. Its why i dont play there.
as i said in the thread, Milkor is the most strong gun for level 6 - 19 if you can affort the price of 40mm.

I fully agree with you, btw you have more experience in this game than me, the highest lvl i made is 26, and i got used to all tactics and strategies that i never got to lvl 30 hehe. sorry if im off topic...
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
hen can you give me some build i used use nades for like 10 level now and alowes reset and meke something else like thas
Neo+nades
after reset
spanner+nades
can you give me some good build ?
and i want ask if u know some good build with colt663 i see all use hem
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

hen can you give me some build i used use nades for like 10 level now and alowes reset and meke something else like thas
Neo+nades
after reset
spanner+nades
can you give me some good build ?
and i want ask if u know some good build with colt663 i see all use hem

I dont know what lvl are you but good unit for high lvl is:
smg + melee + nades = 13 AP + 3 MAP
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
colt663 + nader is nice!
i used it when i was level 30+ too!
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
talking about overpwered builds.. here is something i tryed at lvl 26-27.
i won lvl 30+ easy, but its very dirty.
with double exp and some art armors u can get 6-7k exp for 1x1 with 1-2 lvl higher.
make 2 of these and a doc, AND it feels like cheating.

edit: i forgot to put rest of points into traps, and put 2-3 acids in your inventory
Edited 2 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
sorry double
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Henrique can u upload de program Fitting room?
i cant download it ☹
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

Henrique can u upload de program Fitting room?
i cant download it ☹

[QUOTE=Ganna]http://astralmasters.com/files/gunrox_room.zip[/QUOTE]
this link is working for me
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
MY perks lvl 25 :)
Do you think this is good?

Doc,Doom Sniper,Beretta,MEDS.jpg

Doom Vinto,pistol,nades.jpg

Tank Assault rifle,mellee,mines.jpg

12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him