GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Clan Logo Gallery

1 2 3 ... 6 7 8

Clan Logo Gallery
Welcome to Gunrox's clan icon gallery! If you are looking for a clan icon look no further! If you have icons you would like to share, then post them here! If you need to contact me for a logo for your clan (or an icon for something else) then give me a private message or contact me in game! Thanks

*Please note, all of the images I make are transparent, which means they don't have that ugly white square in the back. (For example BEEcolony's clan has the white square).
Most of the lighter, whiter images you can barely see on the forum are actually the better looking ones in the game, because in the game it looks really good because most of Gunrox's backgrounds the clan icon images are put on are dark and it really stands out.
Q: I am making a clan and I want to use one of your logos. How do I save it to my computer?
A: Right-click the selected image and select "Save As" and save it to somewhere where you will find it, and when you make your clan it will ask for you to look for it on your computer and to upload it.

PLEASE SAVE IT AS .PNG! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR IMAGE LOOKING THE SAME.
Q: I want to attempt making an icon on my own. How can I?
A: This is not recommended, but if you would like to, there is a guide (I'll make a video someday) located here.
If you are making a clan and don't have a logo or have one that needs resizing, please contact me!
Edited 1 year later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Edited 1 year later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Awesome... I hope people will submit less ugly clan icons now ☺
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Awesome... I hope people will submit less ugly clan icons now ☺

lol 😝
the regular clan icons are ugly? ☺
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

lol 😝
the regular clan icons are ugly? ☺

Well... not to offend anyone so I will not name any names, but yeah some clans have really ugly icons ☺
I will make this thread sticky so people who want to create clan and dont have icon can pick some here.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Edited 1 year later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Edited 1 year later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Edited 1 year later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Edited 1 year later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Edited 1 year later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

PS: Is it just my computer or are the Mexican Flag, The Airplane, and the Misc-Skull not showing?

It doesn't show for me either. Looks like website you used does not host images for long. I suggest you splitting icons in groups of 5 and uploading them here as attachments (like you did with first few ones). This way you will have guarantee your icons won't die with time and will be present here on forum forever.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Edited 1 year later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Edited 1 year later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Edited 1 year later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Edited 1 year later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Edited 1 year later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Edited 1 year later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
where is the pokemon icons ☺ or the U.S.A flag ☺...
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Edited 1 year later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Eagle
Edited 3 months later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

1 2 3 ... 6 7 8

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him