GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Fame battle rules become more strict

1 2 3 4

As there are more and more people trying to find a shortcuts in playing Hall of Fame battles from now on we are going to monitor such battles more strictly.
We are going to add one strict rule for those people who have different accounts in different clans:

If you have two accounts in two clans, you cannot participate with one account in Fame battle against other clan, otherwise it will be automatically considered fake fame and you can be banned without further investigation.

That means you no longer can pretend the fame battle was 'friendly', etc.
Stick to one clan or don't play fames between clans in which you have your accounts
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

So do you think bans are not enough? What do you want me to do? Shoot them?
You are talking like Toxicity never received bans for fake fame.

You are right. I don't think ban only is enough when it comes to fake fame purely because banned players can be replaced and its like nothing happened. There needs to be either point removal or some other type of 'punishment' for clan/s invloved. Certainly no need to be poppin'caps though 😉
In relation to Toxicity and it's history. I should have included "'during my time here'' or "to my knowledge"". but thats not the point, If my clan faked a fame and was caught i would expect to either lose the points or have another penalty of some kind for sure. And beleive me, I have made it clear to friends and clan members that I dont support, condone, respect, partake in 'fake' games of any type. Hell, I even refuse to do abort games...There is no place for fakes in toxicity's future, that can be assured.
As i said, i didn't direct my post to you directly. It was more for the community as a whole. I don't feel i should have to be silent when i'm one of the 'real' players that doesn't need fake, lie, cheat and steal. I don't expect anything other than to be able to voice my opinion, as long as i am respectful and follow rules...
The past can not be changed, but the current situation can be. Again, this is certainly no demand or anything, it's simply my thoughts on the topic.
Peace
TOKER 😎
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

You are right. I don't think ban only is enough when it comes to fake fame purely because banned players can be replaced and its like nothing happened. There needs to be either point removal or some other type of 'punishment' for clan/s invloved.

Like I said before, I don't want to remove points, cause in that case rival clans will start to join their enemies with alternative accounts to sabotage their points. Fake is a personal crime, other people should not be punished for something they haven't done.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Like I said before, I don't want to remove points, cause in that case rival clans will start to join their enemies with alternative accounts to sabotage their points. Fake is a personal crime, other people should not be punished for something they haven't done.

Hmmm true. (unless a clan leader co-ordinates everything) But I see your point on both of those.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

🙄 it is a offer or....? 😎
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

You are talking like Toxicity never received bans for fake fame.

Yes, shoot them is a good option
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

U can remove the points of the fame...
Like: clan a x clan b - they both are banneds.
So the points of this battle didn't count, to the both clans... OR, the points dont count and they can make a new fame in the week, MAYBE, a fair fame. So they don't go win anything to make fake fake, and they go can't cheat whit others clans... 😁😁😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Can blocks games? If 2 clan was banned for fake fame you can do something for these clans no play again per 3 weeks a fame game maybe?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

We are going to add one strict rule for those people who have different accounts in different clans:

If you have two accounts in two clans, you cannot participate with one account in Fame battle against other clan, otherwise it will be automatically considered fake fame and you can be banned without further investigation.

That means you no longer can pretend the fame battle was 'friendly', etc.
Stick to one clan or don't play fames between clans in which you have your accounts

A few players have already been banned for breaking this new rule of Fame games.
Is this rule for all players in Gunrox? Because this week Outlaws and C2A played fame and broke this rule. No punishment was given.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

A few players have already been banned for breaking this new rule of Fame games.
Is this rule for all players in Gunrox? Because this week Outlaws and C2A played fame and broke this rule. No punishment was given.

I think the rule is, if 2 accounts of same player the same fame. (no need same ip)
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Zasady walk o chwałę
Coraz więcej osób próbuje znaleźć skróty w walkach o sławę, a więc od teraz zaczniemy monitorować wszystkie takie walki.
Od teraz wprowadzamy zasadę dla graczy którzy mają różne konta w róznych klanach : Jeżeli masz dwa konta w 2 klanach, nie możesz brać udziału w tej walce, w innym wypadku gra automatycznie zostanie zaliczona jako oszustwo i Twoje konto zostanie zbanowane.
Co oznacza, że 'koleżeńskie" itp. nie mogą mieć miejsca. Trzymaj się jednego klanu albo nie graj walk o chwałę pomiędzy klanami w których masz Swoje konta.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

I would appreciate if you won't act like a moderator.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

I would appreciate if you won't act like a moderator.

Bit harsh bers, I'm going to have side against you on this one. I completely understand Cupcakes stance and actions, like it or not the whole situation is becoming a bit of a joke. Enough so that we feel we HAVE to say these things to start fixing it.
Then you say, don't act like a moderator... well, maybe if the moderators started acting like moderators the players wouldn't need to try to be....
Approaching that stage where your refusal to be fair and just makes me want to leave again... i'm not gonna keep paying $???+/month to be blatantly cheated against and made this mad constantly.
Fix fake fames or the penalties for partaking; simple..There's my rant complete.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Fake fames are fixed, last week featured way less fakes than the week before, but I am sick of some people telling me what to do and how to moderate.
Players don't have the whole picture, so they should not think they can make adequate decisions. They can give hints about some possible abuses, but they should not insist on punishing someone, this is out of their competence.
The fact that you spend cash and support the game is highly appreciated, however this does not give you any edge - you cannot threat me with your departure from the game, I don't buy that.
My goal is to make this game better for everyone, not some selected few players, even if they are top cashers. If you don't understand that overall game atmosphere is way more important than any single player (you), then we have a problem.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Fake fames are fixed, last week featured way less fakes than the week before, but I am sick of some people telling me what to do and how to moderate.
Players don't have the whole picture, so they should not think they can make adequate decisions. They can give hints about some possible abuses, but they should not insist on punishing someone, this is out of their competence.
The fact that you spend cash and support the game is highly appreciated, however this does not give you any edge - you cannot threat me with your departure from the game, I don't buy that.
My goal is to make this game better for everyone, not some selected few players, even if they are top cashers. If you don't understand that overall game atmosphere is way more important than any single player (you), then we have a problem.

1. Fake fames most certainly are NOT fixed.
2. It's not necessarily a threat, I'm simply giving you fair warning so that you can't say "dam i coulda done something different there" You may not buy it; but last time, I left the day I said I would and I didn't return for almost 2 years. You should know by now, I don't talk for the hell of it, I only say something if i mean it.
3. I speak not only on behalf of myself but a large group of active cash players. If you don't understand that the core cashers are the backbone of this game then you are certainly not as smart as I thought you were. Nothing i have said has been purely for myself, but in fact is in favour of the entire community except those breaking the rules.
4. You say no preferential treatment for any individual, yet this is what we are talking about right here... preferential treatment for puffy + ranger. you are breaking your own rules by not imposing a ban. I am certainly not the incompetent one.
5. Yes, I believe we have a problem.
Please take some time to think about the situation before you simply crack the sh**s and silence or ban me. Ive done nothing wrong except voice my opinion.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
godISdeadPL as moderator!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

5. Yes, I believe we have a problem.
Please take some time to think about the situation before you simply crack the sh**s and silence or ban me. Ive done nothing wrong except voice my opinion.

Noone is prohibiting you to express your opinion, but don't expect your opinion will result in some immediate action.
P.S. On a side note this whole issue brought up some thougts. I think we, the moderators, have been too kind towards [s]Toxicity[/s] "large group of active cash players" and often punished them less than they deserved and often just warned them, when we could ban them. Considering that [s]Toxicity[/s] "large group of active cash players" demand justice so much, we will watch them more closely to make sure they will get what they deserve.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Probably you have access to better data than me. Sure, you know who played with whom for each fame, how they were equipped and what was the outcome of the game. And ofcouse you can watch all those games live as they are being played. (That was sarcasm, in case someone would not understand).
The fact that Toxicity wasnt been able to beat C2A after last news and changes, does not mean they are bigger fakers than you.

You can call it a "fair warning" but it doesn't change anything. If you think you can express your protest by leaving the game - you can do that anytime, it's your right and noone will ever take it from you. Abiens abi!

I know whom you represent but this does not change anything. Toxicity constantly failing to reach #1 spot in hall of fame, but instead of working harder, you blame C2A in fakes and blame administration in being dishonest and preferential. Not a smart move, even if backed up by a "large group of active cash players"

You are reading not careful enogh. That warning in the news said, that if you play as such, you CAN be banned, not you WILL be banned. You are pushing your own (or probably CupCake's) wishes here. Toxicity players got no less such "preferential treatment" than others.

Noone is prohibiting you to express your opinion, but don't expect your opinion will result in some immediate action.
P.S. On a side note this whole issue brought up some thougts. I think we, the moderators, have been too kind towards [s]Toxicity[/s] "large group of active cash players" and often punished them less than they deserved and often just warned them, when we could ban them. Considering that [s]Toxicity[/s] "large group of active cash players" demand justice so much, we will watch them more closely to make sure they will get what they deserve.

IDIOT 😎
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

IDIOT 😎

insult...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

IDIOT 😎

I will leave this message so people will see what kind of players are demanding "justice" towards others.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
i can also leave a message that yu send to me so people can see you that you blackmail and ''ask'' something you cant ask from someone.

definition of ask by berserker: try to threat the person so he will do what i want
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him