GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 04-Apr-2011 - Accounts merging

1 2

We've added ability to merge several accounts into one, if you have secret security codes to both of them. To do so, click "Change password" or "Change email" in startup loader window and then select last option in the opened menu. Security code is the code that was emailed to you when you confirmed your e-mail address for the first time. If you haven't saved that code, you cannot join accounts, sorry.
Also from now on you have to enter the game using e-mail and password. Entering with login/password is still supported until 15th of April, however is considered deprecated and the game is not guaranteed to work properly (might be buggy). Login/password is still there mainly so you can enter and change your email if you forgot it.
Other changes:
- ability to change player without closing the game (when you select "quit", it quits to the player selection screen).
- fixed: when account was locked, charge button didn't work.
- other minor changes and fixes.
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Atualização 04 - Abril - 2011 - Mesclando Contas
Foi adicionada a habilidade de mesclar varias contas em uma, se você tiver o código de emergência de todas elas. Para isso, clique em "Trocar Senha" ou "Trocar Email" na tela de Login e então escolha a ultima opção do menu. O Código de Emergência é enviado ao email da conta após você confirma-lo pela primeira vez. Se você não tiver esse código, você não poderá mesclar as contas.
Além disso, a partir de agora você terá que usar o email e senha para entrar no jogo. Entrando com login/senha ainda é permitido até 15 de Abril, no entanto esse modo é obsoleto e pode não funcionar corretamente (podem acontecer bugs). Login/seha ainda está em funcionamento então você poderá entrar e trocar seu email se você o esqueceu.
Outras mudanças:
- habilidade de trocar de contas sem fechar o jogo (quando você escolhe "sair", você é mandado para a tela de seleção de contas).
- corrigido: quando uma conta está bloqueada, o botão "Comprar" não funciona.
- outras correções menores.
Edited 1 day later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Update 04-Apr-2011 - Accountsverwaltung
Ab sofort kann man mehrere seiner Spielerprofile in einem Account vereinen falls man die Sicherheitscodes der jeweiligen Profile besitzt. Um das zu tun Klicke auf "Change password" oder "Change email" auf der Startloaderseite von Gunrox und wähle dann die letzte Auswahl aus dem geöffneten Menü.
Der Sicherheitscode ist der Code der dir zugesand wurde um deine E-Mail-Adresse zum erstmals zu bestätigen. Falls du die Sicherheitscodes nicht gespeichert hast kannst du Accounts nicht zusammenfügen.
Von nun an wird zum einloggen die E-Mail-Adresse und das Passwort benötigt. Per Accountname und Passwort ist ein login nur noch bis 15.April möglich, jedoch ist dies von nun an veraltet und könnte zu Fehlern führen. Diese Möglichkeit besteht hauptsächlich um die E-Mail zu ändern falls man Sie vergessen hat.
Weitere Änderungen:
- Möglichkeit das Spielerprofil zu wechseln ohne das Spiel zu verlassen (wenn du "Beenden" (Quit) auswählst gelangst du auf dem Auswahlmenu deiner Spielerprofile)
- Behoben: War dein Account gesperrt funktionierte der "Aufladen"-Button (Charge) nicht.
- weitere kleine Korrekturen und Änderungen
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Am I not doing something wrong? I entered emergency code and everything but I'm getting an error message.
I blocked out my info so no one sees obviously. I assure you it's correct.

Merging accounts problem.jpg

13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

Am I not doing something wrong? I entered emergency code and everything but I'm getting an error message.
I blocked out my info so no one sees obviously. I assure you it's correct.

If you want merge accounts, you selected wrong link. Try scroll down menu page and find appropriate link.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
is it just me or is everyone having a problem quitting the game, all it does is reconnect everytime i click on quit?? im not talking about quitting a fight, i mean leaving gunrox.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

If you want merge accounts, you selected wrong link. Try scroll down menu page and find appropriate link.

I never scrolled down all the way, thanks. 🙄
-noob
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

Entering with login/password is still supported until 15th of April, however is considered deprecated and the game is not guaranteed to work properly (might be buggy). Login/password is still there mainly so you can enter and change your email if you forgot it.

If you don't enter game with email and password, you get those bugs.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

is it just me or is everyone having a problem quitting the game, all it does is reconnect everytime i click on quit?? im not talking about quitting a fight, i mean leaving gunrox.

My answer:
http://www.gunrox.com/forum/showpost.php?p=57510&postcount=4
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
lost secure code what now?
i lost my secure code does this mean i could never login annymore?! and i want to change e-mail becouse of its my spam email but it cant wy you need that code and wy we dont get all a new one or the same send again. i think that is fair 😲 i dont want to lose my level 16 cash acc with 10 promotes plz
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

i lost my secure code does this mean i could never login annymore?! and i want to change e-mail becouse of its my spam email but it cant wy you need that code and wy we dont get all a new one or the same send again. i think that is fair 😲 i dont want to lose my level 16 cash acc with 10 promotes plz

You can still login (please use email and password), you just can't use merge account feature. (I lose mine too so I can't either. ☹)
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
ideas
1. there should be an option to resend the mail code of Emergency!
2. I merge accounts, I joined the forum and time to log in with an account of the merged (secondary email account) I could not login with it in the forum. I could only login with the name of the primary account. Please fix this.
3. Unify, to bind the Enkord cash from all accounts of the email. I have an account with cash and not use the account, while I have high regard that need cash and have no cash to spend. Result: less Gunrox game.
Thank you for updating merge, has already improved a lot! Now I no have to create 10 000 e-mail and is easier to recover the account. Access the game with e-mail is best not to get hacked.
: D
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
equipment saved slots in merged accounts
i have a small bug in '' the equipments save slots''

Heineken and _duke_nukem_ are merged , but they mix up the saved slots.

Yesterday i used the Equipment saved slot in Heineken but he automatically bought the guns from the saved slots from duke .

Cheers
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
merged account not work?
i try to merged account .. i have the security code in both my account ... after i enter both email and security code ,i click merged account..
then error appear says:
" you have entered incorrect password for your login. please enter valid password"
please respond ASAP mods ..😎
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

2. I merge accounts, I joined the forum and time to log in with an account of the merged (secondary email account) I could not login with it in the forum. I could only login with the name of the primary account. Please fix this.

Password to the second account now is the same as the first, so enter second login name and first password, if you want to enter it on forum.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

i try to merged account .. i have the security code in both my account ... after i enter both email and security code ,i click merged account..
then error appear says:
" you have entered incorrect password for your login. please enter valid password"

Probably one of your security codes or emails is incorrect.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
i cant combine , my 2 yahoo accout , because i delete my security code in yahoo ☹
hopefully before you updated about it, I do remind you first delete the security code ☹
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Aktualizacja 04-Apr-2011 - Lączenie kont
Dodaliśmy możliwość łączenia wielu kont w jedno, jeżeli posiadasz kod bezpieczeństwa z obu. Do połączenia kont wciśnij "Zmiana hasła" bądź "Zmiana email" i gdy pojawi się okno wybierz ostatnią opcje. Kod bezpieczeństwa to kod, który wysłaliśmy Ci na email przy założeniu konta. Jeżeli nie posiadasz tego kodu, nie połączysz kont, przykro nam.
Od teraz by zalogować się na konto potrzebujesz wpisać email oraz hasło.
Otwieranie konta przez login/hasło jest możliwe tylko do 15 Kwietnia, chociaż jest to nie zalecane gdyż gra może nie działać poprawnie. Nadal możesz logować się poprzez login/hasło, więc możesz zmienić swój email jeżeli go zapomniałeś.
Inne zmiany:
- możliwość zmiany konta bez wyłączania gry ( gdy wybierasz "wyjdź"
zostajesz przeniesiony do okna wyboru konta),
- naprawiono: gdy konto jest zablokowane, przycisk Charge nie działał,
- inne pomniejsze zmiany.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Password to the second account now is the same as the first, so enter second login name and first password, if you want to enter it on forum.

but it turns out:
password email 1 = password email 2
passwords are the same! So there was no error in my password when soon as they are alike!
I can not get into my secondary account that was migrated to the account first (primary).
This is the problem!☹
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
securite code not emailed
i dont have a email in my box
when securite code is come to my box?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him