GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Equipment Memorizer

1 2

Equipment Memorizer added to the Cash Shop. It allows you to save state of your units and quickly equip saved items by clicking just single button!
This will be helpful to prepare for different kinds of battles fast. You can purchase up to 3 save slots.
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Memorizador de Equipamentos
Memorizador de Equipamentos foi adicionado ao Cash Shop. Ele permitirá a você "memorizar" os itens comprados para as unidades e compra-los novamente com apenas um clique!
Ele será de grande ajuda para se preparar rapidamente para diferentes tipos de batalhas. Você pode comprar 3 slots para ter na memoria.
Edited 5 hours, 18 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
bad price🙄
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
with 3k that it cost it would be better if someone buy 3 perk/skills reset...
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
agree
yes is very bad only gunrox want cash for ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :O 😡
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Is it currently possible to 'update' the save slots in case you upgrade your skills to the point of using better weapons? Or will it require the purchase of another save slot?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
You purchase slots, not number of times you can memorize to them. Number of memorizations is unlimited.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
One of The Best Updates EVER!!

Well done bers and admins , this is a great time saving update.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

One of The Best Updates EVER!!

Well done bers and admins , this is a great time saving update.

yes its coll update, but it will be better if we can buy all staffs we need automatically ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I have doubts
Actually I do not understand how it works so good I can explain bers?

pls
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Since I came up with the idea, can I get the upgrade for free on my account?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

yes its coll update, but it will be better if we can buy all staffs we need automatically ☺

Hm.... we will thik about it. Actually pretty good idea, not sure if it can be implemented easily, but we will definitely consider it.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Its a good idea but it needs a lot of cash
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
if you buy this equipment you need use CD? ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
ï really dont know, why isnt it for free 😕... I anderstand that you need money to have a nice life but why do you upgrade these great ideas for cashers only ??? If is this for cash, what about one-only one slot for free ?? and maybe 5 slots for cash ...
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
😕yeah why we cant save at least one because its supposed faster the time to equip ourselves BUT WE NEED CASH TO EQUIP FASTER?!?! thats no sense now each update is thing of money i know u need some money to make updates,have a nice live .ect but this is a lot too much😡☹
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

yes is very bad only gunrox want cash for ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :O 😡

You think they got server for free? They have to pay for this so i really dont understand you. This like last updates are awesome! Gratz bers )
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

You think they got server for free? They have to pay for this so i really dont understand you. This like last updates are awesome! Gratz bers )

You can't understand? Its just the difference between childrens and adults.
Childrens got money for free (pocket money, presents and so on) adults always must work for money and pay for nearly everything. So you learn nothing is for free in life.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Medal idea
Maybe 1 save slot could be given as one of the new medal rewards.
Say for war battles won or something like that. So people who cant afford it could still earn 1 slot/
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

Maybe 1 save slot could be given as one of the new medal rewards.
Say for war battles won or something like that. So people who cant afford it could still earn 1 slot/

I think this memorizer most valuable to those people who value their time and understand that time is money. Such people are not kids thus have no problem affording this feature.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him