GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

New font and unicode support in chat

1 2 3 4 5

Today we have made another "quality of life" update for GUNROX. The game now has bigger and more readable font which also supports unicode text in chat. Now you can use all European letters with accents, Greek, Cyrillic, etc.
The game also supports exotic text like Thai, Japanese hyeroglyphs, Arabic and Herbew, but does not support right-to-left righting yet.
If anyone wants to translate the game to Arabic or Herbew, you can do it now and send me the translated file and we will try to fix the game to display it properly.
Additionally we have converted the game back to Direct3D from OpenGL, so players who had tech problems during our previous updates should be able to run the game again.
This update is pretty rough around the corners so if you encounter any bugs - please report them here.
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
good job enkord team
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
where is paypal😡😡😡😡
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
also fix arabic wirting
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Today we have made another "quality of life" update for GUNROX. The game now has bigger and more readable font which also supports unicode text in chat. Now you can use all European letters with accents, Greek, Cyrillic, etc.
The game also supports exotic text like Thai, Japanese hyeroglyphs, Arabic and Herbew, but does not support right-to-left righting yet.
If anyone wants to translate the game to Arabic or Herbew, you can do it now and send me the translated file and we will try to fix the game to display it properly.
Additionally we have converted the game back to Direct3D from OpenGL, so players who had tech problems during our previous updates should be able to run the game again.
This update is pretty rough around the corners so if you encounter any bugs - please report them here.

Unfortunately you have ruined Gunrox. Bugs everywhere. All weapons are able to use, even if u don't have the required perks and skills... New font is horrible, it's very annoying to the eye...
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Unfortunately you have ruined Gunrox. Bugs everywhere. All weapons are able to use, even if u don't have the required perks and skills... New font is horrible, it's very annoying to the eye...

yeap no need perks and skills all level can use all guns
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
this is great to see. We need some more quality of life update for beginners too. It's really hard for them to get into the game. They fighting veteran players almost exclusively and lose all equipment every time. Everyone is boosting too so they dont see a reason to charge cash when established players can farm lvl 10 account in hours
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Chicken wing chicken wing chilling and macarroni
I can't join the game it says "Error : Cannot find suitable GameServer", I can't even log in with my account named Tired in the forums, fix this basura ☺
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
I can't join the game it says "Error : Cannot find suitable GameServer", I can't even log in with my account ;/
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Major Fail Lol
Gotta do some upgrades again Bers, sucks doesnt it? :/
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
game give fking error😡😡😡
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
well done killing the game
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
i cant even connect to the server.

what is this gibberish man...
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
?????
[/IMG]
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

-
what is this gibberish man...

Well done sharing your e-mail bruhh..
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Well done sharing your e-mail bruhh..

whats wrong with that? am i gonna get hacked 😁😁😁😁 dont care, its an email made for gunrox only
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Astor
I'm not able to open a game, after the new uptade
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
i cant play. Whats happing?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
The game is running again now, keep reporting bugs
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Cant open game
Hi Berserker!

I cant open the game, once I enter my password and click to enter the game, it closes, it doesn't open the game
Can help with this
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4 5

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him