GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Lava-lama vs CrazyGoat fake fight

Lava-lama vs CrazyGoat fake fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C20fBLGoNFU

Ban the fakers
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
EpicWin fake fame
Epicwin you have to shut your mouth ... you every day fake fame and stay there if you find the proo ... stop being a sucker 😲😲 1k in fake lol.....
Edited 4 minutes later by *DELETED*.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
EpicWin FAKER???? or proo???
Epicwin you have to shut your mouth ... you every day fake fame and stay there if you find the proo ... stop being a sucker
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
they are in my clan. its not ur problem what they do. look at urself fake fame / fake aggression. you think u will do that forever?
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
ChicoMizeria

they are in my clan. its not ur problem what they do. look at urself fake fame / fake aggression. you think u will do that forever?

ChicoMizeria
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
SALT SALT SALT
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Brazil vs Macedonia who will win? To be continued.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
iKSA & dExTeR-- fake fight :)
Me and iKSA were playing one random batlle and iKSA suicided in second turn, after i waste my 40mm on him, i won 21E, but, the reason of this is that iKSA and dExTeR-- were playing fake fight in Mystik Forest, the game lasted 2 minutes and dExTeR-- reached lvl 13, Where are the moderators?...

Dexter iKsa.jpg

Sin título.jpg

Edited 16 minutes later by . Reason: My english is bad, i dont know if u understand me :/.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
guys we need peace
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him