GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

War is coming

1 2 3

War is coming to GUNROX. We are getting closer to introduce the most significant clan update - WAR and diplomacy.
This update will allow clans to declare war one on another, form alliances and sign non-attack pacts. When in war state players of each clan can attack enemy clan members almost at any time! Weak clans who cannot withstand such a threat must seek protection from stronger clans and maybe provide contribution for their safety.
Stay tunned for this and other major clan updates to be released by the end of this year!
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
☺ cant wait . This should shake things up abit
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Sick - can't wait.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Very Bloody =)
I like the clan war and more, but this will be like the fame bers?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
No, it will be nothing like fame. This will be highly unfamous, sneaky, and dirty ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

No, it will be nothing like fame. This will be highly unfamous, sneaky, and dirty ☺

Muhahahahaaaa
i love it ☺

when no attack pact signed, does it mean, that members of those clans cannot fight each others[mega -fame-random...]?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Diplomacy only governs ability to ATTACK other player at almost ANY TIME. Other battles will remain unchanged. However this update will possibly make undevoted clan members quit clans to be able to play without being afraid of unexpected attack.
Being said that I must admit that when player quits clan currently in war he will receive a special "Epic Deserter" status for several weeks and won't be able to join any clan during that time.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Diplomacy only governs ability to ATTACK other player at almost ANY TIME. Other battles will remain unchanged. However this update will possibly make undevoted clan members quit clans to be able to play without being afraid of unexpected attack.
Being said that I must admit that when player quits clan currently in war he will receive a special "Epic Deserter" status for several weeks and won't be able to join any clan during that time.

nice with epic deserting ☺
but this war with rapidly increase number of normal deserters -> player 1 will be challenged to war duel by player 2, after 15 minutes when the war battle starts, player 1 will abort, and he gets another 15 minutes of peace [i hope this will be possible, i wish to do that also ☺ ]
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Abort will be not possible in this game, however when you quit and loose indeed you will get extra 15 minutes of peace.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
affff, this hurts me
ps: good for fakers, they start battle, 1 will quit in first few seconds and the 2 has some points for his clan...
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
System will be more like fame battles - you won't be able to farm points with same person.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
thats good, very good...
what kind of points will that be? and will there be also any rewards for beeing on the top?
[for fame points is lowered price for appearance, for war points maybe discount in gamble ☺ ?? ]
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
final top system is yet undesided, war will be introduced without any bonuses initially.
Bonuses will be clan medals when we will introduce them. They will be no weekly bonuses like in current hall of fame, only hall of fame was means for that. However being in the top of hall of fame will add some war bonuses like extra ability to attack.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Krieg kommt
In GUNROX wird Krieg beginnen. Wir nähern uns der Veröffentlichung des bedeutendsten Clan-Update - Krieg und Diplomatie.
Dieses Update gibt Clans die Möglichkeit einander Krieg zu erklären, Allianzen zu bilden und Nicht-Angriffs Pakte zu unterschreiben. Im Kriegszustand kann ein Spieler nahezu jederzeit feindliche Clan-Mitglieder angreifen! Schwache Clans die einer solche Gefahr nicht standhalten würden, müssen vor stärkeren Clans Schutz suchen und vielleicht finden Sie sogar Unterstützung und Verstärkung.
Sei gespannt auf diese und andere wichtige Clan-Updates die gegen Ende dieses Jahres veröffentlicht werden!
Edited 16 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Nice Nice ☺
But also ironic because yesterday we had celebrated the 21.anniversary of German unification. The day of peaceful revolution.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
im ready to war yehh!!!😲
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

final top system is yet undesided, war will be introduced without any bonuses initially.
Bonuses will be clan medals when we will introduce them. They will be no weekly bonuses like in current hall of fame, only hall of fame was means for that. However being in the top of hall of fame will add some war bonuses like extra ability to attack.

Thanks now I understand everything
and im ready for ever !!!!!!
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Nice idea
there will be like a sign for allies and another for ennemies right?
and i wanted to know if battles will be balanced or not i mean a clan member lvl 10 can't fight a clan member lvl 20 or 25 ..... right?
😕😕😕😕
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

there will be like a sign for allies and another for ennemies right?
and i wanted to know if battles will be balanced or not i mean a clan member lvl 10 can't fight a clan member lvl 20 or 25 ..... right?
😕😕😕😕

yes that is so hard my clan superman all loe level and we only 2x e32 in superman how about we now
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Player can attack enemy players of the same level as him or higher. However this doesn't mean that you won't be pwned by low-level noobs loaded with arts.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him