GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Clans (was "Cannot Understand 1 thing")

1 2

*DELETED*
Clans (was "Cannot Understand 1 thing")
i went and checked out the russian forum and i could not understand 1 thing they said... no offence..., and that voltron picture... I HATE VOLTRON 😡 by the way, did anyone hear? i intend to enslave the world with macoroni and cheese 😝...and possibly a ball point pen 😁
... hmm it seems longer when i type this but when i seethe preview...it's not even 5 lines...☹
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
voltron it's not only a picture, it is the first clan! There are only 3 dudes there yet))) Well anyways bersercer is cheking out if he should make 'clans'.
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

voltron it's not only a picture, it is the first clan! There are only 3 dudes there yet))) Well anyways bersercer is cheking out if he should make 'clans'.

ok...first of all his name is spelled "berserker", and second... i know voltron is not only a picture, it's this old cartoon that comes on boomerang that i really hate 😡 and third... what is the actual point in clans?...every online game i go to always have to have a clan... all you do is shoot get guns and skills...if you want to team then team... it doesn't even need clans... besides there aren't alot of people on Gunrox (well... not yet, this game is going to boom 😁) so the clans will probably start killing each other with "clan wars" and all of that... would that really be a good idea to lose most of your items in storage just because you clan needed a "counter attack"... you don't even gain anything... it's just a group of people in a match...don't we already have that?
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Well, clan must not necessarily be organized army. It can be just a bunch of people you enjoy to team up with, without any duties. And if combined with some common interests... For example, there might be clan of Voltron-haters 😉
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Well if there are "clans", expect me to be a leading force in one of them... 😁 Annnyhow, "clans" are a relatively good idea for this since one, there are team games in GUNROX. Two, "clans" can help the newbies learn the game just a little bit faster by watching the pros play!
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Well, for Clans to work, we'd need the ability to change our usernames. No idea if we can do that yet.
Secondly, what's wrong with Voltron? He's uber!!
bah...
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
If you mean so you change your name to include the clan tag, you don't need to do it that way (like FPS games do). Is that what you meant or some other reason?
Maple Story shows the clan tag below the player's name along with the clan icon, as clans are integrated into the game.
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

ok...first of all his name is spelled "berserker", and second... i know voltron is not only a picture, it's this old cartoon that comes on boomerang that i really hate 😡 and third... what is the actual point in clans?...every online game i go to always have to have a clan... all you do is shoot get guns and skills...if you want to team then team... it doesn't even need clans... besides there aren't alot of people on Gunrox (well... not yet, this game is going to boom 😁) so the clans will probably start killing each other with "clan wars" and all of that... would that really be a good idea to lose most of your items in storage just because you clan needed a "counter attack"... you don't even gain anything... it's just a group of people in a match...don't we already have that?

well i know it's a cartoon, and i don't like it eather! But clans is a greaght idea! if you don't want to join, you don't have to. I am sure there will be a lot of people without clans...
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yes, clans will allow you to participate in clanwars in order to control locations. Once clan controls location (i.e. Beginners' Quarter) its members will receive increased amounts of experience while fighting on that location. But you dont have to start or join clan. You will be able to play normally. It's just additional possibility.
Currently i asked people to create separate threads for each new clan and once there will be enough clans and people willing to join we will imlplement clans faster.
P.S. I love voltron ☺ was one of my favorite cartoons in childhood.
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I never saw any cartoons while i was a child... i lived in the scum of the city, and clans (record breaks)....did you say "location overtake"?...that changes everything, unless there's that thing with the "everyone can make your own clan" will be a mess...but if you have like a "Junkyard vs Quarters" kinda thing then that will be awesome... because the other games....they did that every single person had a clan...not their best idea
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
surely it wont be too easy to start a new clan but certainly possible if someone really wants to do that. Well, maybe while game is in beta it will be easier but surely not a common feature that anyone can use anytime.
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
Reply to
Voltron, Voltron..............never saw it must have had a deprived childhood
However Ulysses 31 now that was good
The Mysterious Cities of Gold was even better.
But Noggin the Nog is totaly Uber
I don't really go much on the idea of clans better to have multiple team battles of random players to increase social interaction........
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
Reply to
will you need real money to start a clan?
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
Reply to
We havent decided requirements for starting a clan so cant answer your question yet either. However while the game is in beta i think we will allow to start few clans for free just to test them and check them out.
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
Reply to
i will have to start a clan then)
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
Reply to
post a separate thread and try to recruit some followers ☺
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
Reply to
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
Reply to
Lover, stop spamming forums with that image.
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
i enter in clan hobos united
i enter in clan hobos united😕😉😲
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

i enter in clan hobos united😕😉😲

hmm...seems he has his own little world now, no more asking of us to let him join 😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him