GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

BeWARE! SWAT!

1 2 3

Reply to
oh cool so if mod in 1 team she can read all other team massages? gr8 idead man!!!! let mods be gods
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
well man, in your case i would think the same thing, so i know that you are right....
the problem is that we havent done that, if you dont agree, its okay, we cant change your opinion...
and i want to leave clear that i dont want to be enemye of anybody, i have all here like friend...
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
We will not implement any idea regarding chat ideas thus far. ENKORD respects the privacy of its players.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

remember-in-the-start-if-i-want-them-win-ill-let-him-survive.
ur-just-dissapointed-becouse-all-of-your-units-died
i-was-in-the-comfort-room-when-my-turn-gonna-come-but-still-came-back-last-15-sec-but-i-still-shoot-and-kill-banned-that-turn-i-dont-choose-38bi-coz-i-cant-kill-him-1-turn
hard-to-type-space-bar-jam
what-if-ur-wrong-will-you-say-sorry-for-your-accusation?
remember-merce-we-won-that-game

I would say sorry if i wrong.
I remember that we won.
Yes I dissapointed that i lost all my units.
Noo I dont dissapointed that i could not loot!
I always happy if my team is winnig even if lost all my units, but not in this way!!!
Your words nothing change, what happend that happend. What have done PERNA clearly shows that he knew where I was! Proof me backside and i will say sorry.
But Now i just want to warn all players about what may be happen playing with swat in different team. And that about i am talking here.
And I will not ever play against swat with swat player in the same team.
So that game just shows that you played unfair!
Those TWO games shows that SWAT played unfair!
One more time. People be careful playing with SWAT.
Edited 3 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
And one more ALL PEOPLE LIES! (c) Lie to ME
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Speaking about original subject guys I think Mercenary and others are overreacting. Yeah, I know SWAT farms a lot on ice and stuff but I dont think they really do that sneaking... I dont want to believe in that.
Furthermore I urge you to play with same clan at the same team. This way you will be less suspicious and will blame yourself in your loss, not some team member that you labeled as spy ☺
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
i think that i love this game
and i like play it
bout some times players make me lose becuase they dc, not play togter or what over , and i take it easy i am unhappy for 5 min and then i go play again.
next time i just not play wite that player bout i not say not let him play.
this is life some time the dog bite u some time u bite the dog😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
well this is HOT topic so i will say some of mine opinions:
1. first thing first. i dont know who is megaware, i mean main account, but who ever you are. in lvl 30+ you think people play for a cheating? step out of this, no one here play for a year for he can spy in a mega.. no one make joy from it, spicely swat members, and i can asure you that in mega all thos players together are pretty strong, so learen to lose with dignaty.
2. seconed, lover and EP you both had so bad games and your teams lost a mega couple of time cause you noob it out. so act proper, all humans here.
and now for all players. this is a game with small cmunity so far.
respect the people you play with and you will get respect back.
play fair and learen how to act when you lose. no one here wanna be like SATHA !! and really, fake is lame ☺
Edited 9 hours, 36 minutes later by . Reason: offtopic removed.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
now i find out the megawar is merc, and i do respect you.
so i will say it again, swat members, as much as i hate them all 😡 spicely banned ☺ (kidding ofcourse)
they dont spying or faking. farming, yes and alot ☺
if my word means anything, i put my good name in the name of protection on SP, banned, BEEmine, piteco and pernalogna.
and we all hate to lose, but there can only be one side who wins, the thing is shame to lose over bad luck or noob players, but there is nothing you can do about it. thos things happens.
have good day all
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
To be clear to all new players of Gunrox. - FARMING while aborting games and a predetermined outcome is ILLEGAL. - I assume lil_god is referring to multiple 1x1 naked games with each other, which IS ALLOWED.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

To be clear to all new players of Gunrox. - FARMING while aborting games and a predetermined outcome is ILLEGAL. - I assume lil_god is referring to multiple 1x1 naked games with each other, which IS ALLOWED.

that is exectly what i mean ☺
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

well this is HOT topic so i will say some of mine opinions:
1. first thing first. i dont know who is megaware, i mean main account, but who ever you are. in lvl 30+ you think people play for a cheating? step out of this, no one here play for a year for he can spy in a mega.. no one make joy from it, spicely swat members, and i can asure you that in mega all thos players together are pretty strong, so learen to lose with dignaty.

i know i have been overreacting just was very angry for losing cauze of sao-paulo.... and i am sure it was just a coincidence so i appologiese =)
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
according to main line
* we are all humans
* humans do mistakes
* mistakes can be badly understanded
* badly understanded mistake can cause threads like this
* thread like this can blame innocent also
* but also can swim up the guiltys
* GO TO HELL with all guiltys ! 😁
P.S. nobody dont know where true lie, only agent Murdoc know that *the truth is out there*
Edited 2 hours, 41 minutes later by . Reason: offtopic removed.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Thanks to all who posted here. I have been following this Thread but not saying anything because i wanted to give my clan a chance to defend itself and not just jump in and deny the claims. But now, please give me a chance to say a few things:
1) SWAT is VERY strict on cheating. All my members know that if they are caught and it is proven, they are OUT of the clan. This, in itself, is GREAT reason not to fake and not to tell coords of members to another team.
2) As Lil_god said, and i thank you for doing so, many of the SWAT members have been around a LONG time. They are not playing each day to try and trick or fake, they would get no joy from it. At 30+, you want to play Gunrox because you like the challenge of a good game and if you lose, you accept it.
3) I too have made big NOOB moves in games, and if i am ever against SWAT members when i have done this, then YES, people will say that I am FAKING for them. So to my SWAT members i will say this: Know that when you play on both sides, you will always be accused of this. Any mistakes you make, and even not mistakes but just different choices then your teammates, you will be critisized. I know that with high levels, you often need to play both sides. This is your curse for being a high level clan! ☺
4) Of my current SWAT members, I don't know a few of them as much as others, but i do know BEEmine, SP, PITECO, and Dew of course - they are very good friends and the rest of the members in my clan i know pretty well and have much trust for them or they wouldn't be allowed. I know they are honest.
5) To megawar and killo and others. You need to realize that after many many games, you KNOW where other people's units are. ☺ If you don't, then you are not a good Gunrox player. You KNOW that you don't shoot the first person you see all the time. And you KNOW that it can often be more valuable to expose a unit then to shoot. So you may say that it seemed like they knew EXACTLY where u are, I would say that you have just been introduced to a higher skill level of game play. (Just try playing Nina and you will see that she can fire and hit without ever SEEING you 8 out of 10 times because she knows the play style of many people. Or Lil_God, who KNOWS who he's playing and will make HUGE/RISKY tactical moves based on that. For someone without the experiance or understanding - watching a game like that - it would SEEM that they are cheating or that the can see the whole map!! ☺
So just be careful with your accusations. I stand by my CLAN. And if you can't accept my response, then yes, stay away from SWAT, cause one way or another, we will find you...kill you...and loot you. haha! j/k.
Edited 5 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Thanks to all who posted here. I have been following this Thread but not saying anything because i wanted to give my clan a chance to defend itself and not just jump in and deny the claims. But now, please give me a chance to say a few things:
1) SWAT is VERY strict on cheating. All my members know that if they are caught and it is proven, they are OUT of the clan. This, in itself, is GREAT reason not to fake and not to tell coords of members to another team.
2) As Lil_god said, and i thank you for doing so, many of the SWAT members have been around a LONG time. They are not playing each day to try and trick or fake, they would get no joy from it. At 30+, you want to play Gunrox because you like the challenge of a good game and if you lose, you accept it.
3) I too have made big NOOB moves in games, and if i am ever against SWAT members when i have done this, then YES, people will say that I am FAKING for them. So to my SWAT members i will say this: Know that when you play on both sides, you will always be accused of this. Any mistakes you make, and even not mistakes but just different choices then your teammates, you will be critisized. I know that with high levels, you often need to play both sides. This is your curse for being a high level clan! ☺
4) Of my current SWAT members, I don't know a few of them as much as others, but i do know BEEmine, SP, PITECO, and Dew of course - they are very good friends and the rest of the members in my clan i know pretty well and have much trust for them or they wouldn't be allowed. I know they are honest.
5) To megawar and killo and others. You need to realize that after many many games, you KNOW where other people's units are. ☺ If you don't, then you are not a good Gunrox player. You KNOW that you don't shoot the first person you see all the time. And you KNOW that it can often be more valuable to expose a unit then to shoot. So you may say that it seemed like they knew EXACTLY where u are, I would say that you have just been introduced to a higher skill level of game play. (Just try playing Nina and you will see that she can fire and hit without ever SEEING you 8 out of 10 times because she knows the play style of many people. Or Lil_God, who KNOWS who he's playing and will make HUGE/RISKY tactical moves based on that. For someone without the experiance or understanding - watching a game like that - it would SEEM that they are cheating or that the can see the whole map!! ☺
So just be careful with your accusations. I stand by my CLAN. And if you can't accept my response, then yes, stay away from SWAT, cause one way or another, we will find you...kill you...and loot you. haha! j/k.

ofcourse you defend your clan but even a noob if he seas a unit with almost no hp he will shoot him not a full hp unit sao did it 2 times that's why this thread was started that's all..
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
At this level, even 100 health will barely show up as any health at all. Oftentimes, it is best to wait and be patient and make a kill move later.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

That why i stronger think that Perna knew where i was becoz 2 turns in row i stayed in house and allweapons could not reach me and make damage except rockets, nades and 40 mm, and i did not shoot last 2 turns by that unit(2 turns i was invisible), but only i came out he run to spot me, but while i was staying in house they did not tried to spot me....... that why i think so!
I know how good is playing SWAT and i know that they dont cheat! BUT In that occurrence there are many more things say that it was clear espionage then just an fortunity! And one more time i want to repeat that all human lies!
And for others I too almost always know where exactly staying all people. And very very good, it may proof lot of people.
But i cant know where unit is if he did not show himself or shoot esspecialy by two turns! (in fact minimum 3 turns on 3rd turn i died)!
Edited 2 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
merce remember how perna found you with hes barret unit?? when he came out to the door he see me almost full hp tank then he walk up slowly and saw beck hurt but not near to die then he walk up again slowly the he saw you almost dead he use mg to kill you right? if we tip your coordinates he will just scope and shoot you,but he realy dont know where so he gamble up coz swat already lost and just want to kill.perna didnt go up coz he know where you are, perna go up coz hes desparate to kill any not just hurt.
what you think?
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

merce remember how perna found you with hes barret unit?? when he came out to the door he see me almost full hp tank then he walk up slowly and saw beck hurt but not near to die then he walk up again slowly the he saw you almost dead he use mg to kill you right? if we tip your coordinates he will just scope and shoot you,but he realy dont know where so he gamble up coz swat already lost and just want to kill.perna didnt go up coz he know where you are, perna go up coz hes desparate to kill any not just hurt.
what you think?

No, he had gone forward, seen you and Beck, followed back turned behind a fence and gone forward again and only after that spot me(by unit with sig), but anyways he could not spot me by scope becoz i was behind two walls only piteco could spot me by scope from bottom, Perna could not spot me by scope becoz of walls and by this cause he followed back and turn behind a fence witch was long.
But may be he could spot from red zone, but if he went to red zone he need move saw to place where from he sure can shoot me but there was lot of walls and through most of them he could not shot, so by scope it would be so difficult to move saw and shoot by one attempt, so he did for sure and move sig forward.
And anyways by scoping it would be much more stronger looked that he knows where I am.
I know when the people finding by an oportunity and by sure knows.
It could be an opportunity but its so looks like he knew.
Why he did not tried to find me earlier when i was staying in house??? Anyway i had 26(13)hp. cause he could not shoot me in house. Only just when i came out, he moved forward.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
well i cant prove you i didnt clan chat wish we can replay and u read msg that time.
your speculation is good but it aint real i didnt tell him anything where you are.i dont even clanchat that game
i dont force you to believe me but your ruining my creadibility im the only swat in your team and we won over swat..ok just keep on believin ur self
even your wrong no one can change your speculation.
Edited 5 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him