GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

New Server and Fakers Cleanup

1 2 3

To enhance the experience of our loyal fans who are still with us playing this game few days ago we have moved the game to a new and better server. Hopefully now it will be more responsive and lag less.
That was also a good reason to pay some attention and clean up the game a little. It is unfair that our supporters invest their hard earned money into the game, while all kinds of fakers gain advantage for free through cheating.
Therefore I have put some time to do a deep investigation and banned over 500 fakers today. I am not talking about just low level clones that can be created again in no time. I am also referring to mature fakers with 30, 40 and 50 level accounts. There were plenty of them banned as well.
Hopefully it will make the GUNROX world a litttle bit brighter to all the fair players.
Thanks for staying with us,
Bers.
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
! ! ! !
Sorry , But This Server Is Lagging and disconection more than the last one.
so better try another server.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Hi
Hello, my acc -Ale- lvl 50 was banned, I consideer it a mistake, please Gunrox administration help me to unban it, It was stoled and I didn't had it for 7 months, and just 1 month after it's banned again .-.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Problems still remain - in fact things are worse now that u significantly reduced the population by not solving the ROOT CAUSES of the problems in the game.
#1: Players fake because the game is too expensive.
#2: Less players than ever online. 38 players on my peak playing time. Give me AI to fight against because I cannot level up against players because there is nobody my level to fight against.
#3: Fame system is stupid. Players that own multiple clans just make their members play each other to ensure a high amount of points each week. Solution: DON'T ALLOW CLANS TO CHOOSE WHO THEY FAME AGAINST - make a tournament system with randomized levels so that level 50s don't rule every fame game. Force clans to have a mix of levels.
#4: Outposts should have a level re-balance. Some of these outposts make level 31s and 41s completely useless. All levels should be able to fit. Change the allowable levels to participate in outposts; only allow level 50s in ice valley so that they aren't an automatic win in most outposts.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
i agree with nutcracker, the tournament fame system would be a great idea and would stop all the clans from faking, as-well as i also like the idea about having maximum level requirements on outpost battles as well
Edited 12 minutes later by .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Thank you Berserker!
The higher levels of players that continued to fake made my job very difficult. I'm glad to see that I can moderate again in peace and not have to consistently and constantly moderate the higher level players that are more strategic when it comes to fake fighting. Although as good as they are at faking; I'm even better when it comes to catching them. Again, well said, and well implemented.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Hi guys i stopped to play gunrox
Berserker.can tell me how to play Totem Tribe 2 please.
Thank you ☺
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Gunrox great!
thanks you berserker! for gunrox😉
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I want My acc -Sale- Back but i havent the code , pls mods help i want back my acc ☹
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Bye gunrox.
Gunrox is dead.we have to find a new game Berserker i created account in Totem Tribe 2 but dont know how play please help me
Thank you ☺
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
no one stop play gunrox ! :P
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
help gunrox!
all we can help gunrox, for Other people start gunrox play !☺
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
goodbye gunrox
what the point of new server if you only support the old players every low lvl is just a high lvl restarting
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Very good
this will be a sign that the GUNROX returned to grow ? * - *
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
gunrox dead
R.I.P gunrox after this and new mods who stay on 24/7 , its time to find new game and im offering http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=52ff55c3b424e825190806 free game , more fun than gunrox and get updated every week ☺ my nick there -mareks3456 pm me if you play
Sorry for bad english
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
this and to woman kkkk😁😁😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I am _The_winner_
Hi.Latvian- my best friend ^^
Yes.gunrox is dead because mods ☹
I will test a new game.Latvian help please.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Berserker Give me Zhannet Number i wanna talk to her ;*

To enhance the experience of our loyal fans who are still with us playing this game few days ago we have moved the game to a new and better server. Hopefully now it will be more responsive and lag less.
That was also a good reason to pay some attention and clean up the game a little. It is unfair that our supporters invest their hard earned money into the game, while all kinds of fakers gain advantage for free through cheating.
Therefore I have put some time to do a deep investigation and banned over 500 fakers today. I am not talking about just low level clones that can be created again in no time. I am also referring to mature fakers with 30, 40 and 50 level accounts. There were plenty of them banned as well.
Hopefully it will make the GUNROX world a litttle bit brighter to all the fair players.
Thanks for staying with us,
Bers.

I'm gay. Thanks

1510522_1406356909665532_3338465031321721250_n.jpg

Edited 3 days later by .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
hi MOD
My Friend Piteco hes lvl 50 he tell me i will leave Gunrox
i tell him give me your acc and he give me it and he give me it
i have frined hes name (wake-up_) i trust him and give me emil and pass
he stole it
you can admin check IP and see
Thnx ☹
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
your right. BUT

all we can help gunrox, for Other people start gunrox play !☺

🙄 lets say you call some ppl to play gunrox but come and play , but no cash like you hve , they will be the same looking for fakes and stuff, this is like all about the cash
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him